Brit/pol/

>Homes in Rhyl evacuated after 'incredibly stupid' arsonist starts Binfire
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/homes-evacuated-after-incredibly-stupid-24420305

>Binfire under flats near Meriden estate put out by firefighters
watfordobserver.co.uk/news/20281766.bin-fire-flats-near-meriden-estate-put-firefighters/

>Wheelie-Binfires spread to wooded area in Old Hall, Warrington
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/07/14/wheelie-bin-fires-spread-to-wooded-area/

>Keswick Fire crews called to Binfire caused by BBQ on Lake Road
newsandstar.co.uk/news/20284051.keswick-fire-crews-called-bbq-alight-bin-lake-road/

>Worthing Binfire sparks emergency response - and fresh warning from fire service
sussexexpress.co.uk/news/worthing-bin-fire-sparks-emergency-response-and-fresh-warning-from-fire-service-3767049

>Binfire in Hood Road, Southampton treated as arson
dailyecho.co.uk/news/20276018.suspected-arson-attack/

>Industrial Binfire causes dramatic scenes in the skies above Newcastle
2hd.com.au/2022/07/09/bin-fire-causes-dramatic-scenes-above-newcastle/

>Double Binfires break out in Radcliffe
burytimes.co.uk/news/20259221.radcliffe-skip-bin-fires-break/

>High Wycombe: Bin 'destroyed' in Queensmead Road Binfire
bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/20267723.queensmead-road-recycling-bin-destroyed-arsonists-high-wycombe/

>'Suspicious' Binfires outside Chinese restaurant and Post Office across Bridport investigated
dorset.live/news/dorset-news/bridport-bin-fires-police-investigation-7270068

>Deliberate Binfire at Wigan supermarket causes windows to shatter
wigantoday.net/news/windows-shatter-at-wigan-supermarket-after-bin-is-set-on-fire-3745660

>Devizes man accused of setting Binfire to endanger someone's life
wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/20244381.devizes-man-accused-setting-bin-fire-endanger-someones-life/

Attached: binna.gif (580x386, 569.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-firefighters-called-out-to-five-separate-incidents-overnight-3731552
thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/courts/3396288/teenage-firebug-who-destroyed-40k-loch-leven-bird-hide-avoids-detention/
thisisthecoast.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-officers-twin-morning-call-outs-in-scarborough-and-gristhorpe/
ardrossanherald.com/news/20211550.mcgavin-park-kilwinning-fire-raising-incident-damages-play-equipment/
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/moray/4430583/police-to-investigate-elgin-bin-fire/
glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/scottish-news/20206286.emergency-services-tackle-bin-fire-near-glasgows-st-enoch/
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20205206.bin-fire-esplanade-weymouth-believed-caused-cigarette/
wiltshirelive.co.uk/news/wiltshire-news/heroes-rush-put-out-malmesbury-7164193
inyourarea.co.uk/news/wheelie-bin-arson-attack-leaves-woman-and-children-fearing-for-lives-in-runcorn/
kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/cctv-planned-for-park-after-bin-set-alight-268376/
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-firefighters-attend-bin-fire-24160625
voca.ro/130ULYVcwuiB
youtube.com/watch?v=HqOgCa_mTfs
keighleynews.co.uk/news/9289486.fake-cabbie-in-sex-assault-is-jailed/
youtube.com/c/qingvong/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Shaun Coombes

Hey britpol...

>Doncaster firefighters called out to five separate Binfire incidents overnight
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-firefighters-called-out-to-five-separate-incidents-overnight-3731552

>Teenage Binfirebug who destroyed £40k Loch Leven bird hide avoids detention
thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/courts/3396288/teenage-firebug-who-destroyed-40k-loch-leven-bird-hide-avoids-detention/

>Fire Officers' twin Binfire call outs in Scarborough & Gristhorpe
thisisthecoast.co.uk/news/local-news/fire-officers-twin-morning-call-outs-in-scarborough-and-gristhorpe/

>Kilwinning Binfire incident damages play equipment
ardrossanherald.com/news/20211550.mcgavin-park-kilwinning-fire-raising-incident-damages-play-equipment/

>Police to investigate Elgin Binfire after flames ‘melt’ 600 business and home phone lines
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/moray/4430583/police-to-investigate-elgin-bin-fire/

>Emergency services tackle Binfire near Glasgow's St Enoch
glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/scottish-news/20206286.emergency-services-tackle-bin-fire-near-glasgows-st-enoch/

>Binfire on The Esplanade, Weymouth believed to be caused by cigarette
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20205206.bin-fire-esplanade-weymouth-believed-caused-cigarette/

>Heroes rush to put out Malmesbury Abbey Binfire started by gang of youths
wiltshirelive.co.uk/news/wiltshire-news/heroes-rush-put-out-malmesbury-7164193

>Wheelie-Binfire attack leaves woman and children fearing for lives in Runcorn
inyourarea.co.uk/news/wheelie-bin-arson-attack-leaves-woman-and-children-fearing-for-lives-in-runcorn/

>Binfire in Ashford's Memorial Gardens sparks CCTV installation
kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/cctv-planned-for-park-after-bin-set-alight-268376/

>Edinburgh firefighters attend Binfire after resident reports hearing loud 'bang'
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-firefighters-attend-bin-fire-24160625

Hey, is there a celebrity who sounds like you?

Why does anyone think that rishi won't win?
This whole song and dance is a farce that I'm baffled anyone with an IQ above 3 believes is actual due process.

Good one mate. Top bantz.

I hope climate change is real so that brownskins feel the heat

Attached: 3e798defa0a36f0ccf4db1b0f0e9f311.png (748x922, 1.04M)

>Hey britpol...

Attached: 1656682793326.jpg (1020x1548, 159.68K)

Hello.

>"Do you rike sociar credit score"
>"Famiry make good money, make CCP happy"

Attached: Rishi Keynesian CCP Approved.gif (600x777, 689.41K)

are you a he or a she?

big ups to the bradford boys

I've posted a voc.

For me it's Puff Daddy, because cancer has kids and he's a puff.

Who won the debate?
>Tugging for Tugendhat
>Kemi the Kween
>In Liz We Truss
>Riding with Rishi
>More Mordaunt

Attached: 1657055390229.jpg (500x712, 81.52K)

Attached: 1644592683452.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

is that Ethan Klein?

There's nothing wrong with deanoboxes

Things'll be calmer with Starmer.

Attached: istockphoto-1253538231-170667a.jpg (479x359, 23.79K)

Kys faggot.

>fank u very much for buying me a hot bag of sticky chips in spicy sauce and a bottle of wkd mister javid. No1 has eva bought me presents before. Ur really kind to me mister javid. u must really like me
>woooo me head is spinning hehe, where r u taking me mister javid?

Attached: groomer.jpg (924x410, 64.94K)

Oh, I must've missed that.

Queer with Kier

Poo Barmer

Attached: herpes.jpg (990x732, 128.19K)

I need to beat the takeaway Jew, any suggestions other than stop ordering them?

Learn to cook your own, what food do you like?

The candidate who most closely aligns with my political views is a crpyto-yank-nigerian.

Done with this country.
#KemiTime

Try cooking?

oi are you a girl or a boy?

Ugh. Here.

voca.ro/130ULYVcwuiB

Keto/fasting. You have a physical addiction to carbs. Cut those out and replaces them with fat and protein and you won't spike/crash your metabolism.

based contribution to the bong music scene youtube.com/watch?v=HqOgCa_mTfs

I'm male.

the ginger growler claims another scalp

Mordaunt is a tough rhyme. Discordant doesn't really work.

>Can you imagine if they bumped into each other in the street?
>I imagine eddie is at least somewhat normal in person, so he'd try to make some small talk
>>oh, hi, huh, so yeah, brit/pol/, right? hehe...
>but josh seems like he'd be even more autistic irl, so he (being much shorter, clutching his Iceland shopping bags in each hand) will just be standing there, not saying anything, looking up at eddie with a big smile on his face, pleased to bits that he's finally met his hero/crush
>I'm shivering just thinking about it

Attached: 745780945978045789045.png (585x330, 264.73K)

Fucking hell mate. Did you not learn basic cooking stuff in school? Like how to cure veg and prepare meat? This country is genuinely fucked. A life destined for kebab consumption and pizza face stuffing.

Go dormant with Mordaunt.

Cutie

You have the voice of an angel, although you mispronounced "yoghurt". How would you pronounce Loughborough?

A French Author has advanced this seeming Paradox, that very few Men know how to take a Walk; and, indeed, it is very true, that few Men know how to take a Walk with a Prospect of any other Pleasure, than the same Company would have afforded them in any other Circumstances.

There are Animals that borrow their Colour from the neighbouring Body, and, consequently, vary their Hue as they happen to change their Place. In like manner it ought to be the Endeavour of every Man to derive his Reflexions from the Objects about him; for it is to no purpose that he alters his Position, if his Attention continues fixt to the same Point. The Mind should be kept open to the Access of every new Idea, and so far disengaged from the Predominance of particular Thoughts, as to be able to accommodate itself to emergent Occasions, and remark every Thing that offers itself to present Examination.

A Man that has formed this Habit of turning every new Object to his Entertainment, finds in the Productions of Nature an inexhaustible Stock of Materials, upon which he can employ himself, without any Temptations to Envy or Malevolence; Faults, perhaps, seldom totally avoided by those, whose Judgment is much exercised upon the Works of Art. He has always a certain Prospect of discovering new Reasons for adoring the Sovereign Author of the Universe, and probable Hopes of making some Discovery of Benefit to others, or of Profit to himself. There is no doubt but many Vegetables and Animals have Qualities that might be of great Use; to the Knowledge of which there is required no great Sagacity of Penetration, or Fatigue of Study, but only frequent Experiments, and close Attention. What is said by the Chymists of their darling Mercury, is, perhaps, true of every Body through the whole Creation, that, if a thousand Lives should be spent upon it, all its Properties would not be found out.

Attached: 20220717_200142.jpg (2048x1536, 392.64K)

You can't fool Berty Brincel.

Laffburrow?

how the fuck do you expect to stop ordering takeaway if you refuse to stop ordering takeaway?

you're beyond help. try suicide.

checked
i got your lass in the car rite now

It wasn't even hot today.

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

Learn to cook it at home. For Indian I recommend Al's Kitchen on yt, for Chinese Khoan Vong is good, for kebab, burgers, chicken, pizza etc there are countless good recipes out there.

Attached: 0_custody-image-mohamed-elmi-mahamed.jpg (810x539, 34.78K)

Almost, yes. Luff-buh-ruh is how the locals pronounce it. I was expecting Loogbaroog. How about Leicestershire?

perhaps it's time to start questioning the parenting skills of these proles?

>Khoan Vong
I can't find his channel any more.

Attached: images (5).png (211x239, 8.95K)

I feel like you have autism
I did that and lost loads of weight but it only seemed to work because of the specific structure of my day, I've struggled to get back into that mode

I would pronounce it lice-ter-sheer.

>Revealed: Penny Mordaunt’s hidden equalities agenda

>Mr S has obtained a recording of a speech Mordaunt gave to LGBT+ Tory activists in June 2018, in which she did seem to suggest that it was her strategy not to be straight about what she was doing.

>In the recording obtained by The Spectator, Mordaunt tells LGBT activists that:

> "We have a lot to get done so what I think we need to demonstrate is our hunger to get those things done. And we are facing some really difficult times. In the Equalities Office I’ve got a growing list of legislation, some of which I can’t even be seen to be helping with."

>Mordaunt was asked by one transgender woman about the need for the Gender Recognition Act consultation process to begin ‘quickly’ and why ‘we’ve got to break this bubble of trans hate.’ Mordaunt replied

> "I absolutely agree with you and I’m very sorry that the consultation has taken so long to get out the door. We will publish it very shortly indeed and I think that will be the start of a process. But in concert with that, I think we have to do more to really combat some of the crazy myths that get bandied around as though they’re fact or genuine issues."

> "We will win this but it will take effort and it’s one of my priorities in this post to do that."

Attached: demon.jpg (214x235, 6.46K)

you are literally killing thousands by saying that!

STELLA

Oh… is a politic happening rn? Cringe

>>I'm shivering just thinking about it
That might be heatstroke, I've had it twice in the last 3 days

Stop.

People break laws and you blame other people? Thats like blaming corruption on voters because they voted for corrupt dickheads.

did Dishy Rishi get caught thumbing a softy up Penny's birthing hole?

So we're all agreed that 'are Liz crushed it tonight? Fiesty. Rishi slick but idk. Tom and Kemi proper dark horses too and Penny absolutely useless

I'm 6ft1 and classically hands

Attached: 1658083934355.jpg (1080x1440, 915.24K)

Very close again. Less-ter-sher. You should perhaps reconsider your holiday, or vacation as you call it, plans. A British man died in Florence recently.

STELLA

Attached: 1639180391200.jpg (1080x893, 68.5K)

>I ignored my parental responsibilities and let my child play with wolfs
>the wolfs ate my child
>fucking tories

Why aren't the media gunning for Sunak lads? Do (((they))) want him to win?

ome

Shit, looks like it's gone. Shame as it was probably the best resource for legit British Chinese takeaway recipes out there. Most of the others are shit and nothing like the takeaway.

Would have thought a poo like Rishi would hate China. Mad that even the chinks want him to win.

Rishi exposed himself as a chinese agent, so he'll probably win. Liz did surprisingly well.

A man who sexually assaulted a drunken young Keighley woman after masquerading as a taxi driver has been sentenced to an extended seven-year prison sentence.
Faisel Yaqoob, of Toller Lane, Bradford, was sentenced to four years in jail for the attack on the “vulnerable” 19-year-old, whoM he drove to a secluded spot after picking her up as she walked home from a night out in Keighley.
Judge Jonathan Durham Hall QC, who extended the sentence for a further three years, told Yaqoob his actions had also done “untold damage” to the “salt of the earth” taxi drivers of Bradford and Keighley.
The 24-year-old, who appeared at Bradford Crown Court on Monday, after being convicted last month following a trial, pulled up alongside the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, in the early hours of February 21 last year.
Prosecutor Sarah Johnston told the court he asked the woman where she was going and, believing him to be a taxi driver, she got into his car. He drove to the rear of a sports ground and asked if she had “ever had sex with a Paki?” before sexually assaulting her.
The woman, who tried to push Yaqoob away and repeatedly told him to stop, was captured on CCTV fleeing the vehicle and hid while she called 999. Yaqoob then pulled up alongside her and said the assault “was only a bit of fun”. The court heard the woman ran away again and was found hiding in a bush by police.
keighleynews.co.uk/news/9289486.fake-cabbie-in-sex-assault-is-jailed/

Attached: FAISEL YAQOOB web.jpg.gallery.jpg (800x800, 52.5K)

It’s beach time

Attached: 31DFB6BA-19C0-4FBB-8179-6231EB369D5C.jpg (1024x768, 63.06K)

doesn't matter mate, apart from Kemi they're all WEF pre-approved candidates.
and the tories would never select Kemi

you are literally killing thousands by saying that!

Who cares anymore

Remember me?

Attached: Pob02.jpg (800x600, 56.25K)

Yeah, Penny was terrible today.
Probably, yes. Boris said something about his successor possibly being "selected by acclamation" at the last PMQs, so they might force Rishi in that way.

You're the one with the unread dodgy bookshelf

That's what fasting is for. If you can't eat healthy you just don't eat. If you eat a big meal of protein and fat early evening you won't feel like ordering shite later on.

His wife's channel is still up:
youtube.com/c/qingvong/videos
Ziang's food workshop is OK, but they're a bit too e-celeb for me.

>the tories would never select Kemi
They would because Tory voters would love nothing more than to spend the next election for saying Labour are racist/sexist for not wanting to vote for a black woman as PM.
This country will only become more American, policy simply doesn't matter.