Why is this dude red pilled now? I thought he was a leftist faggot. Is he gonna go off the deep end like Owen Benjamin?

Why is this dude red pilled now? I thought he was a leftist faggot. Is he gonna go off the deep end like Owen Benjamin?

Attached: 512D5373-16FB-4764-A26F-B4471F5A2306.jpg (1282x979, 274.28K)

Katy Perry fucked him up.

because he finally said something that made his own tribe turn on him and he realized how insane the left was, same shit with everyone else leaving the left

Most of Any Forums used to consider them selves liberals as well, it just took a wake up call to snap em into reality

>Political E-Celebrity thread

I dont know. His show is actually pretty good though. He's still a brit and fairly liberal but i think he even has a good research team because he goes into topics pretty deep, and names specifically who owns certain newspapers and stuff. I was actually impressed. Its not just half assed gobbledy gook i was expecting.

He can say the most based shit ever but i would never trust him with anything. There is something spiritually wrong with people like him who constantly keep using the spiritual angle and keep using the word "awakening" in sentences just a bit too much.

Attached: 1657909002923.jpg (552x515, 49.83K)

more profitable i guess... imagine if jon stewart wasn't a leftist retard,his apple show might have made some actual money

He hangs out with a Rothschild, he's controlled opposition.

I want to know more about the aligator coming out of the portal

He is a horrid swarthy junkie and should not be listened to.

He changed massively right after he did his first appearance on Joe Rogan. Pretty much got shown how crazy the left was ala "Jamie pull that shit up". Was a really entertaining one to watch because youre just watching this guys whole world view change in front of him.

Attached: 1657152684701.gif (500x394, 171.19K)

Well he couldn't fuck her with that micropenis so naturally he chose politics.

I’m on my phone but there are kinds of pics you can easily find regarding him and the homo trans humanist guy who is #2 to Klaus Schwab. RB is connected by marriage I think to the usual suspects. He strikes me as a limited hangout op.

>>grifters gonna grift
just like candice owens, they found their schtick

>Why is this dude red pilled now?

ConservativeInc. is a profitable grift.

I havent found myself to have disagreed with him on anything the last two years.
His stance on Ukraine really showed that he is a smart , thinking man.

He i more based than right wing grifters.

He has connections with Rothchild family. Anyone who takes him seriously is dumb as fuck.

soft disclosure. I'd still fuck his ex though/

Just another old media shill, has 33 tattooed on his wrist.

Attached: scratchy.png (994x697, 246.08K)

>something spiritually wrong
you mean in the former junkie?

that's not red pilled, becing a vatnik, a pro-kremlin russhit, a traitor---is not red pilled. he's just moscow's newest useful idiot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 12.50.18 PM.png (480x701, 604.2K)

Russell is cool. He wasn't political when I first heard of him, at least he was never a full on leftist but when he did get political he did go through stages of moving to the right. I don't think he will go off the deep end. Probably fade into obscurity over time. I think he should start making documentaries and films about some of the things he talks about these days but he has a young family so I doubt he will.