96 degrees is an apocalypse level, mass death event in Cuckrope

>96 degrees is an apocalypse level, mass death event in Cuckrope
these "people " conquered the world

What went wrong?

Attached: 1649133514738.jpg (324x822, 58.76K)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

BUILT

Rampant faggotry.

@mariexcari

They accidentally lost their grip on a handful of degenerate retards called "Americans" who then proceeded to mutt themselves with niggers, kill each other over freeing them, gave them voting rights, allowed the international jewish bank to take over their money supply twice, barged their way into two world wars and destroyed the cutural center of Europe so thoroughly that only spineless and weak leftists remained to sift through the ruins.

That's what happened. Now for the twist? The people to blame for all of this are the English. The British Empire lost its grip on the Americans. The British Empire exported the Rothschilds and their banking, the British Empire drew the muttmericans into BOTH world wars. What went wrong? Anglos. They were a mistake.

White people are meant to live between -10°C and +20°C. You'd know if you were white.

Your country is over. Start to understand that.

96 degrees celsius is pretty hot, what planet you on, Mars

>I'm uncomfortable therefore I must post and moan and fail to tolerate moderate inconvenience like a histrionic woman

sad

Idk. it’s 72° in chicago and im wearing a sweater. Eurocucks are so gay

Every time summer comes around Europoors are shocked and angered that it's a bit warm. I fucking hate these people.

You have to understand it's going to be fine but women are drama queens and want to cause a fuss

See australia, southwestern USA, etc etc. You’re just a pussy who complains is all.

white people are over, my British friend with a 60% non-white Capitol with a paki mayor and soon to be Indian PM

I was reading about how a lot of Christian monks actively AVOID even looking at women, and I also watched the film Valley of the Bees where a Christian crusader kills a woman for kissing him and leading him astray. I started actively avoiding looking at women and it's amazing how much more clear my mind has become.
See a woman walking down the street while I'm driving? Don't look.
Cute cashier at the store? You can make eye contact but view her as a cashier, not any form of desire or flirting.
Ex-gf is sending me nudes? Send her Bible verses.
Feels good. Reject lust.

This over everything. Spot on analysis.

Except that the n*ggers were brought in by K*kery for profits.

Who caares about chicongo, chief keef

Men used to rape scantily clad women on the street, they were fair game.
Only in "civilization" could you ever convince a man to turn himself into a homo and be proud of it.

for big cock

Maybe for the weak and old I guess

IS SHE IN MY AREA?

>Whites were a mistake
Fuck off mutt

She's built for my medium white cock

>What went wrong? Anglos.
>no mention of spics
Tell me youre a spicmutt without telling me youre a spicmutt
Daily reminder that even though you speak a nigger form of spanish, actual spaniards will NEVER accept your disgusting kind not matter how much you seethe about anglos. Nor will germans or any sane european for that matter.
Kill yourself filth. YOU are making this country worse, pablo.

>for big cock
which is black

God I wish that were me

Yep im sure youre just like those crusader knights because you cant get laid.

this is the opposite energy white people need

based

>Jamie, Jamie, can you pull up where the kikes that brought those slaves on their merchant ships were from?
>*It says here their ships were registered to "Portsmouth"*
>Thanks Jamie, wow really makes you think doesn't it?

Attached: rogaine.png (354x358, 225.07K)

Letting niggers and kikes free in society.

Attached: 1657208144400.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Hes US flag and made no mention of spics shitting up this country, only seethed about "anglos"
Obviously a mystery meat latin american mutt
I apologize for that creatura.

>96 degrees is an apocalypse level
pussies... only thing that bothers me are my tomatoes drink so much fucking water. I think I need a 10K gallon tank, I can triple my crop and use 100 gallons a day for 100 days all free of the county jewing me on my water bill, fucking faggots.

Attached: finna_b_hot_up_in_herr.jpg (777x919, 128.94K)

>muh spics!!!
I'm blonde haired and blue eyed all of my ancestry comes from either the Palatinate or Tyrol. You on the other hand are a brainwashed retard who gets very upset when someone points out that AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL was the greatest disaster to ever befall continental Europe, and the people responsible for making it happen were jewish puppets called the British Empire.

Fuck off Pedro Gonzales Jr.

Attached: mutt.png (800x720, 550.76K)

why this bitch face always so fucking shiny wtf!

No you aren't LMAO. Spics are destroying this country more than niggers are yet you dont mention them at all! You seethed about muh anglos more than the hordes of 4'3" guatamalan mexican subhumans in our country.

Attached: indeed.jpg (300x225, 18.05K)

turn off the AC and then let's talk. Of course you can "tolerate" 100F outside if you actually spend 99% of your days in a car or indoors at 70F

I most certainly am. Break your conditioning. "Your" country is a jewish run open air prison. Spics became a problem here in roughly 1980. This place was flushed down the toilet by 1910.

europe is the descendants of the ones who -did not- conquer the world. those world conquerers all went out and enriched the places they were conquering, narrowing the gap between europe and the rest of the world.

>This place was flushed down the toilet by 1910.
No.
That is just false.
It wasn't until the 1970s that everything truly went to shit.
Not that pre-1970s America was perfect, just it wasnt utterly irredeemable.

Her body is hot, but she looks like a dumbass