Men and women are at a constant war with each other and men have lost. It was our role to keep them in check...

Men and women are at a constant war with each other and men have lost. It was our role to keep them in check, they walked all over us.

Attached: 1649846890090.jpg (1080x1818, 497.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adapt or die
Become a Chad or stay an incel
You choose
Go to the gym and work on advancing professionally or you will lose to someone who did

Simp.

>Tomodachi Game Chapter 43

>Governments globally kneel to feminism right on our necks
>This is your fault
You said christians sucked and needed to fuck off out of your government and state business, no refunds non believer.

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1920x1080, 288.27K)

Based
Incel
Lift

>Become a Chad

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 14.45K)

Anime is right again

I want to rub precum on her collarbone with my cock.

It was not us who made this decision, but men gave women those rights.

You wouldn't say it to my face though.

90% of problems between men and women would be solved if women would just stop constantly shittesting

Go back to using Chud.

Nah I'm going to stick with simp, simp.

Eyy relax guy there is no war between sexes! You need to go out more often buddy get some fresh air friend!

Attached: d2efb316c459fc61e9307e1e7d9cdbb30e-18-south-park-saddam.rsquare.w700.jpg (540x540, 49.85K)

Its actually to see if you are strong enough to deal with other men.
If a woman can push you around and she is smaller and weaker than you, then imagine what a bigger stronger male could do to you.
What kind of animal will allow itself to be pushed around by something much smaller than it in nature?

>but men
I didnt vote for roe vs wade, affirmative action, or to give women the right to vote, in fact none of the men of my country were even asked permission to do so or elected anyone on their promise to do so.
You are a retarded simp

Attached: 1656948397740.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

I would

I doubt it.

Imagine caring or thinking about women.

Rent is cheaper that buying

Attached: 1656196250842.jpg (1575x2362, 1.03M)

90% of problems between men and mosquitos would be solved if mosquitos stopped sucking blood

Chud makes you seem less bigoted. Massa Soros said your language isn't inclusive, how will you get your comfy shanghai loft if you talk this way about transwomen online huh?

>men and women are at war
>yes goyim, never even do as much as peek outside the box, stay distracted
>it's the man's/woman's fault

Nice try simp, but that isn't going to work on me.

Man I can't imagine caring so much about what woman think of me that I kill myself lifting heavy objects over and over just to please them.

Getting no pussy doesn't make you smart, and it certainly doesn't make you tough

And defining yourself by your proxity to fucked out whores does? I know what you simps are all about. You're law abiding pussies. You don't have it in you to be anything else.

>You're law abiding pussies
based anarcho-incel

Yeah this guy is right, relax guys roll a joint get a drink and chill!

Bro come on we're in this together bro amirite

Are we?

test

Who the fuck else is gonna help you?

What manga is this. It's 100% true about the nature of women.

I'm a fucking zoomer my man the game was already fucked when I was BORN.

Help me with what? Bending over backwards to impress whores? Don't need that kinda help.

or just start raping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape

why would it be game over for zoomers?

>Rape is hypothetically homologous to similar behavior in animals. "Human rape appears not as an aberration but as an alternative gene-promotion strategy that is most likely to be adopted by the 'losers' in the competitive, harem-building struggle. If the means of access to legitimate, consenting sex is not available, then a male may be faced with the choice between force or genetic extinction."

>Thornhill and Palmer write that "In short, a man can have many children, with little inconvenience to himself; a woman can have only a few, and with great effort." Females thus tend toward selectivity with sexual partners. Rape could be a reproductive strategy for males. They point to several other factors indicating that rape may be a reproductive strategy. Most rapes occur during prime childbearing years. Rapists usually use no more force than necessary to subdue, argued to be since physically injuring victims would harm reproduction. Moreover, "In many cultures rape is treated as a crime against the victim's husband."