What is the most schizo thing you believe and what convinced you of it?

What is the most schizo thing you believe and what convinced you of it?

Attached: asuka_132.jpg (960x1280, 889.07K)

Nothing. My beliefs are all derived from serious attempts to find evidence and be logical.

everybody is experiencing the same "space" and it's not much larger than a room
it's like a multi-faceted cube that we are all experiencing at the same time

i was on acid and I felt I could see the corners of the cube

i guess the most schizo thing is that all the great men and women of history kept journals. is this a cause, an effect, or just an artifact for historians? anyway, pretty spooky. history is written by the writers.

I once believed we'd live in a true democracy, the government is for the people and the oaths of ministers are worth something.

I'm not sure if god exists, but with how christians are persecuted for their morally sound beliefs, they should be protected at all costs.

Attached: theshitiputupwith.jpg (1280x1274, 298.57K)

I believe that federal agents are using this board and are datamining its userbase with threads like this

all fields

Vaccine are safe & effective
The electronic Jew box in my room

I think our entire universe is just a piece of moss or something in a world of giant beings, and we can be washed away at any moment.

a lot of people on here I am convinced pretend to be schizo but are just shills.
Either way, I don't have any sympathy for all-caps posting retards that cannot hold even a slightly reasonable conversation.

it was much more common a few decades ago, it was not uncommon for the average person to have a "diary"

Adrenochrome extraction
>but muh synthetic adrenochrome exists and can easily be made!
Less potent than traumatized children's blood.

Nobody but me is real

I trust our elites.

Attached: E4147BC3-57D5-4E29-8F82-652128F7BADE.jpg (519x476, 80.66K)

Museovirasto destroying artifacts

solipsism is deified narcissism, god complex on top of a god complex

you are wrong

>find evidence
Of BBC
>be logical
Sucking niggers off
Do not speak unless spoken to mutt

>our elites are satanworshipping pedophiles
>bible is real
>MKUltra is alive and well
>various false flags
>Nazis already developed flying saucers
>ancient history being covered up and ancients being way more advanced than we believe (maybe more so than we are)
take your pick

Attached: Insane.png (959x538, 813.94K)

Is that so you can explain away your homosex lifestyle and convince yourself you're not going to hell? fag

I don't have to take that kind of lip from one of my mental projections, prepare to vanish from existence

based archive user
keeper of the ancient texts

US Pharma companies kept us in Afghanistan to control opiate supplies. Iraq for oil to feed Saudi overlords. Oh wait thats not schizophrenia its reality

Reincarnation is real and we're trapped in an endless cycle of meaningless suffering.

I used to believe feds were watching me. I was convinced when they raided my house.

dinosaurs didnt go extinct. they developed space travel and nuclear fusion and left earth before the disaster that wiped out the lesser ones. they escaped to jupiter where there greater bone density and scales allow them to survive the immense pressure and magnetic radiation. the jews of today are their offspring, sent to retake earth from the mammals and usher in a new golden age of dinosaur

Hollow earth is real and there is a small sun at the core. The force of gravity does not originate at the core, but in the crust, which is about 800 miles in width. Inner earth is a land of giants and heroes. UFOs do not come from outer space, they come from inner earth. There used to be a number of openings to inner earth throughout the world, including at Montsegur, another in Tibet, and elsewhere. Most recently, there were openings at the north and south poles. Now the only opening is at the South Pole. Hitler is alive in inner earth. CERN is a desperate attempt by (((the rulers))) of outer earth to breach inner earth, since their attempts to enter by force at the south pole have failed.

Based

I firmly believe a famous musician died and was replaced by a double. His name was James Hetfield.

tfw no teenage pedo gf to take care of me.

Attached: credit.png (727x532, 406.34K)

Dinosaurs did 9/11

Death literally doesn't exist

Thank you I guess

Owning a painting was already a already non fungible transaction.

>NFT means art in a new secret globalist language created by crackpot artists like Hunter Biden.

Still working on translating the letter but the T appears to be the same phonetical value.
NFT
ART

The most schizo thing I believe is that everything will turn out alright.

Attached: oioi.jpg (715x570, 42.2K)

Fair enough and factual.

To not believe my schitzo is schitzo

Attached: 1507744018193.jpg (4896x3672, 3.75M)

i like this
the idea of a secret society creating rich language of symbols and words and then teasing the public with it sounds very plausible

you would prbably be interested in the shakespeare = secret society theories

Flat Earth
Space isn't real
The sky is really water
We are living in Jewish hell
Germs aren't real
Parasites cause all the illness
Christ is King
Basically we had it all figured out 800 years ago but after the good guys lost WW2 Jewish hellworld was built on a foundation of lies.

Attached: 1656435004765.png (326x314, 74.6K)

I mean yeah, theres a memorial plaque and everything to it in granger, washington.

Attached: WAGRA911mem_ryan.jpg (280x373, 14.88K)

Jews are trying to summon a demon through A.I. so that they'll be granted messianic powers and rule Earth.
The main thing blocking them are autistic White males driven by beauty, ethics, and God.
We are in a religious race war against actual schizophrenic vampires controlled by demons.
My evidence?
I live in Los Angeles.

Attached: vampire_diseases.jpg (499x418, 74.36K)