Are whites just albino blacks?

No way anyone can tell me this Norwegian isn't basically a Negro with his melanin bleached out.

Attached: 165808033485317.jpg (1180x1198, 282.11K)

Test post nigger nigger test test

That's a Finn phenotype

>here's a snownigger that looks like an actual nigger
>does that mean all whites are niggers?
Great logic, memeflaggot.

Yes

Attached: 1592262851905.png (1736x1734, 1.9M)

But can he do in on a cold rainy night in stoke?

Right, because the pigment of the skin is responsible for different skull shape and hair texture.

Did you even look at the bottom three images?

I am the unniggest.

Sure did. My point still stands.
Now post them in profile and tell me how identical they are.

Attached: file.png (1500x629, 1.43M)

>Whites
>Norwegians
Lol

>"Did you even look at my perfect angled cherry picked images that 100% proves you wrong????"
Kys kike.

There is such a thing as being too white, that's why meds are the best. You don't see women lusting after ginger or blonde men often

When you say "you" don't see that you mean that because you only get your knowledge of women from the internet and televison. Next time you talk on a subject atleast understand what you're saying or don't speak at all.

>Are Whites basically this.
Yes you brainlet cabron,
You realizing this NOW?!
Your Ancestors left the Continent Of Africa into the Snowy Homelands Cave Mountains of Europe, stayed there for a long durations of YEARS and mutated to the blanco skin snow mutants you are hermano..

Why are you pendejos so surprised of this? Even my Familia and everyone I know called you blanco mutant creatures.

Attached: 1657994535733m.jpg (765x1024, 100.68K)

There is no genetic advantage to having white skin in the snow, evolution is a lie and you're a subhuman for believing it.

>scandis
>White

It's hilarious how much of an amateur SHITLER was in his race theories.

Attached: scandia be like.jpg (400x225, 12.24K)

Most male sex symbols are swarthy. Women do not like albino or light men. Sorry bro.

>Let me tell you whos white
>Doesn't actually know what white is
>Let me tell you what women want
>Has never actually spoken to a woman in his life
Weird, it's almost like you're parroting the shitted trannies with this tactic, why would that be Moshe?

I'm not listening to some amerimutt pendejo with his bullshit. Your nations already collapsing as it should due to your retardation while my nation is fine. Fucking neck yourself you Blanco confused mutt.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23.37K)

I live in Maine, mutt has no effect on me. Although that is 100% you in that pic shitskin.

Light features are correlated with youth and femininity

Retard

>There is no genetic advantage to having white skin in the snow
You know.

Attached: 944828434567.png (656x254, 137.77K)

Looks more like a bleached mongol.

Basiert

>OP uses a memeflag
YOU JUST KNOW

>What are genetics
ngmi desu

>Let me regurgitate what the kikes on TV told me about women
>Let me tell you what women want
>Has never spoken to an actual woman
You can stop talking shitskin, your mouth is best closed on this subject. Learn before you speak.

Well if that is the case then this mutation also caused us to develop larger frontal lobes than any other humanoid species on earth which led to us technologically dominating everyone and everything while becoming beautiful at the same time.
Seems like a win win to me.

Cromagnon
Neanderkike
Homo-Erectus
Not the same user, but feel free to keep pushing your retarded take.Statistically groups of people have patterns of behaviour that can be assessed and given an estimate of risk. The same actuaries that insurance companies use when they ask a lot of questions to calculate the price you will pay. It's not bigotry when they do it so I'm not interested in your crying and moaning and I'm not putting myself, family, friends, community at risk just because the evidence makes fags like you uncomfortable.

Attached: MyPretendWe'reTheSame.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Stfu kike, why so many kikes and niggers in this board of lately? The desperation is that high? They can't cope with reality that they create just by existing?

White skin isn't pure white dumbass, it's reddish/pink/light. Are you saying we were walking around naked to blend in with the surroundings? thats weird wheres my evolutionary advantage of not dying in the cold from being fucking naked????

Wasn’t Hitler more of an Anglophile anyways

important

>Peak early american hours being basically meme infighting about hair-eye memes and no u
Pottery

Maine? Niggers and mongrels walk around here as well and invade you Amerimutt brainlet retard.
Meanwhile in Spain (My Homeland) we shoot them against the wall for trying to cross over you Amerimutt creature.

Attached: _118567625_tv067413861.jpg (976x549, 92.73K)

French.

What an offensive looking person. A true goblin

White skin absorbs more UV light, therefore increased the amount of Vitamin D produced.

Ouch

Maine is 90% white still, i haven't seen a nigger in years. Also if you're a shitskin Spain wasn't created by you.

The out of Africa theory has long been disproven.
Pure fantasy, it's a pack of lies, didn't happen, it's made up, not this time, not even once.

Attached: NotEvenOnce.jpg (1079x1025, 309.92K)

its neanderthal mixture. There i solved it for you. People who have extensive mixture look 'primitive' like that. And it is pretty fucking rich coming from a neanderkike, kek.

Attached: reaction neander jew kike main-qimg-304d5dfb1a3c6d9f25b62007a24adc2e-lq.jpg (460x276, 22.76K)

Brock Lesnar also have a very similar phenotype.
His mother is part norweigian.

Attached: brock-lesnar-8.jpg (900x750, 100.55K)

there's zero difference in the skull shape of the blackest black H. sapiens from Africa and the whitest white as far north as you can get
yes, there is some admixture in some Africans who aren't purely H. sapiens, but there are plenty of 100% vantablack niggers who are 100% H. sapiens and have the exact same skull shape as you