House passes Assault Weapons Ban

House passes Assault Weapons Ban.
Say goodbye to freedom AmeriFats.

youtu.be/P-_1meEZChM

Attached: GunOwnerRetard.jpg (2508x2529, 242.56K)

OMG IT'S HAPPPPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAAPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never gonna happen with boss nigger in the court fag

> trying to pass
hasn't happened yet bub

>387187736
>TWO MORE WEEKS!
Sure, faggot. Whatever.

Lol, this could actually get ugly. We had counties openly raising militias to fight the state goverment a few years ago because they were considering strict gun laws.

Never going to happen with a bill needing to pass both chambers of congress before it becomes a law, dumb nigger. The House has tried to pass a bunch of stupid shit since 2018. None of it has made it through, not even the impeachments. It's remarkable how many zoomers on this board don't even know their country's civic processes.

Attached: 1572445951271.jpg (400x308, 34.18K)

Just to clarify it was the county governments, not just random people.

It's too late in the game to try and take weapons, but by all means keep displaying fear.

>reminds smoothbrain about the Red Flag law shit that just passed
Nothing personal, kid.

I know a guy who owns a fuckin military mortar, this doesnt stop shit.

Attached: A33AA87A-098E-4F9D-AD2D-ABBB14C0AE63.png (721x1153, 557.63K)

They literally ban certain names of assault weapons. All the companies have to do is change the names.

excuse me, you can’t post images of teacupping, that’s my trigger.

Look for the surrender monkey GOP to not only help this pass but the thwart their gains in the midterms by annoying their base. Game on pretty much any way the cake is cut…and that’s a good thing.

Attached: E4AB810C-E4E8-4FCA-A802-90E01FC92822.jpg (682x402, 56.16K)

>house
Here we go again...

Gun control is dead. Half the country is constitutional carry. Those fucking kikes can keep trying but they have lost the fight. They are going to have to take them by force. Lol good luck with that

>reminds smoothbrain about Caniglia v. Strom

Assault weapon? That's a pistol dude you can assault anyone with any object just go ask London they have a real big problem with knives

Checked

Assault weapons = marxist doublespeak codeword for semiauto guns

(((They))) already rigged an election and put us under medical martial law for 2 years. grabbing your 2a is nothing, they almost have to go for broke and take your guns at this point by any means.

Attached: 1650744031607.jpg (1080x1052, 462.09K)

Owns owns owns. It doesn't matter what you "own" if you never use it. You might as well own an arsenal of super soakers.

These faggots have defined "assault weapon" as anything that is semi-automatic.

In other words, according to Democrats 99% of guns are now "assault weapons".

Attached: katia 2010 (29).jpg (3000x3000, 942.03K)

That's going to straight to SCOTUS. You know it and I know it. The broader point is that congress has no problem fucking around with already established firearm restrictions (which is what they did), but assault weapon bans are a bridge too far. The GOP would never back it, and Manchin wouldn't either. This is never going to the president's desk.

Attached: 1593633787635.jpg (740x665, 204.94K)

There is no rigged election.

this, any faggot who denies their audacity is delusional to believe they won't try this shit. Everybody rolled over like a bunch of compliant bootlickers, something like this won't be out of the ordinary.

Why do they want to ban me uwu

>something like this won't be out of the ordinary.
It would be. It would split the country and create thousands of gun sanctuaries overnight. The very last thing any Washinton politician wants right now is to rock the boat. This isn't even up for debate. It's common sense.

pretty much this

nothing stops you and your dem goblins from writing insane shit repugnant to our constitution and passing it though their ranks. that's where it dies.