Trans woman who impregnated two inmates transferred to men's prison

She ask that you write her to celebrate pride and show your support. Should trans women be allowed in women's prison?

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-144745-032.png (720x718, 160.58K)

Somebody give him CWC's address. Maybe they can write eachother.

Imagine if we spread the dimensional merge among the troon community so they all believed it

>Option A
Tranny punishes the femoids brutally for their decisions and opinions which support this clown-world nonsense

>Option B
Just another tranny faggot boytoy in prison.

>can't have hormones or pick your own wardrobe
>starting a transition
this is it. They're finally at the point that it takes 0 proof and you just have to claim it to have it.

>Covid restrictions prevent hormones
Weird. Not that I give a shit about 'hormones' but I know this is considered the proper 'treatment' by our medical community. What other treatments are being denied based on some bullshit Covid lockdown crap?

lots. cancer screening famously.
but the observation that months(lol) missing hrt doses could cause people just starting to lose their progress.

The punishment for disobediance is rape.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-20 16-24-42.png (744x565, 496.04K)

Fucking burgers, i just can't

Attached: 1655829418903.jpg (634x514, 81.37K)

So "women" can impregnate woman now? Right faggots?

Oh, so now prison can't be "lonely". Do these people fucking know what prison is?

im writing him a letter that he will never be a real woman

Attached: 1642015776517.png (618x671, 106.99K)

brick to the head in solitary. fuck these trannies

don't even talk, latin america had this tranny nonsense before america did.

paraguay is a very cucked state, but hey getting genocided does that to you I guess.

If you have testicals = mens jail
no balls = womens jail

Attached: noggin.jpg (760x501, 142.61K)

>IN THE WOMEN'S PRISON
>THERE ARE SEVENTY WOMEN
>AND I WISH IT WAS WITH THEM
>THAT I DID DWELL...

Attached: 273-2737636_just-fuck-my-shit-up-pepe-hd-png.jpg (394x280, 58.9K)

lmao @ at this animal cope, you are a literal golem, and you live in babylon. A fucking heeb took your foresking at birth LOL

Attached: mcmutt.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Disgusting creatures, the lot of em.

Attached: Mutilation_02.webm (352x640, 2.22M)

Yes because it's funny, but in a logical society?
Fuck no, of course not.
You think that you're the female gender and not the female sex, right? Okay, why do you insist to go in a building or sport made for the female sex? The prisons are segregated so this doesn't happen, the most important thing isn't you wearing a dress or acting girly, it's that you don't have a penis and you're not muscular.
>Sex characteristics
Boobs, hormones, penis, vagina, skin pores, ass, deep / high pitched voice
>Gender
The way you dress, the manner in which you speak, tone, hobbies, other non-physical attributes.
If you are trying to emulate the female gender then you can, go put on a dress and play faggot. The moment you try to change a physical characteristic you're trying to change sex, which is NOT changeable according to your own little rule that you believe in. This is what all trannies do, they want the high-pitched voice, they want the soft skin, they want the boobs, they want a pussy. These are sex characteristics, not gender, and you can't change them.

At least keep internal consistency within your narrative, I get pilpul'd all the time about how sex isn't gender and trannies are just trying to change gender. Okay, go act like a faggot and get your nails done? Don't try and do things made for the female sex though like breastfeed, play in female sports, go into female bathrooms, use female hormones. Those are sex characteristics, the thing that you allegedly aren't trying to change.

Attached: TheBTFO.jpg (708x443, 89.37K)

still fuckable

Anyone have the full story somewhere? I remember hearing about this nigger, pretty based actually. So he impregnates two inmates? Haha hilarious.