Fight for independence

>fight for independence

>decides to genocide their own language
>complete americanization of culture, including importing niggers that form gangs and complain about slavery
>religion dead, atheism and left wing politics replaced it

Attached: republic-of-ireland-map.jpg (2385x3024, 215.64K)

Ireland should be nuked together with all it's diaspora.

If only Cork had won out.

Do you not understand? It's too late. The Irish spread across the planet more efficient than any plague or virus. They are hundreds of millions.

I like my Irish heritage

Attached: IMG_20220717_131012857.jpg (2592x1944, 1.3M)

Do you like it because it gives value to your being, or do you like it because Irish have a monoamine oxidase defect that causes them to get dopamine from being wrong?

You have bigger problems then what the Irish are doing

Attached: 165808032825173m.jpg (905x1024, 147.84K)

You forgot one
>built economy around being a tax haven instead of forming any industry of note or value.

what do u expect when they're always drunk

The same thing happens with every separatist movement.

The short version is that they believe in the gay post-war order and so lean into it in order to distinguish themselves from the larger state. They'll justify their separatism by claiming that they'll be more gay, kowtow more to immigrants, elevate more women, etc. You'll see the same in Scotland, Quebec, Catalonia and so on. Ireland is an interesting case because they actually became ibdependent BEFORE going gay, but I think that's probably because even after independence unthinking anglo hatred takes up approximately 2/3 of the average Irishman's brain power so they weren't and aren't really independent in spirit.

Oh, and
>chimp out about bongs 24/7 while depending on the British military for your protection

*laughs in problems*

Do you know what racism is? Racism is when people who carry the gene of government freedom are annihilated. Government freedom is a genetic defect. Real freedom comes from God.

If government tells me niggers and dykes must have my freedom, then those are my enemy, mandated by law.

Attached: 1644869504216.jpg (960x794, 98.13K)

They have spread their low IQ genetics throughout the white race, the irish have fucked the planet up through lowering the white IQ scores.

Also I wouldn't worry about our BLACK BVLLS they are here to participate in the final cucking of the Sassanach, the Tain of our age, who do you think the grandaughters of the UDA will be marrying?
If only you knew how long we have been planning this

Attached: R (10).jpg (701x393, 108.31K)

It gives me value to me being

Attached: 16580847209525694603941330348022.jpg (4160x3120, 2.35M)

Why are you singling out Ireland? You could shill a similar narrative about literally any country that has ever had an independence movement.

You typed this without really feeling it.

I come from the colonies. I can see what happens when the Irish have a gun placed to their heads and are ordered to breed. Nowhere in the UK ever saw the horror I saw. There are people in their 90s who can tell you to your face: we were forced at gunpoint to take irish sperm. It's a shame but it's our real history.

Yeah we’re like every other country in Europe, does that make you feel better? You’re still the bigger loser Hans!

>religion dead
They gave the Catholic Church decades back in power and it gave them the Magdalene Laundries.
It didn't die out so much as commit suicide, you have to separate church and state if the church does this bullshit once it's in power, and no shit people are gonna leave if this is how they treat their most vulnerable.

I got OIrish blood and me IQ is 115

Attached: IMG_20220626_185335054~2.jpg (1944x2592, 940.47K)

Them and the Italians, Catholicism was a mistake. Some grow out of it tho', stupid is as stupid does.

and that's a good thing

Atleast we germans still speak german

>t. Pablo San Juarez Alejandro

you mean Arabic

There’s really no hope with that mentality. Go seethe in German so

>troll thread about Ireland
>vaguely describe every western nation

Attached: 1652598708236.png (493x493, 265.64K)

>complete americanization of culture
Aren't the Irish mayor contributors to American culture, since its beginning?

Holy fuck that's so hot

Attached: zZIR5k8.jpg (1036x766, 161.36K)