What the fuck was it carrying?

Army, police, chemical engineers are all evacuating the area and putting people on lockdown here. They say it's nothing but I see them all wearing gas masks. Are we going to witness Chernobyl 2?

france24.com/en/europe/20220717-cargo-plane-carrying-serbian-defence-material-crashes-in-northern-greece

Attached: 1658045323715.jpg (963x541, 112.85K)

sorry but you deserved it
Slava UKRAINE

Bump

Military equipment can be filled with all kinds of weird chemicals besides NBC stuff

this is for macedonia you peace of shit g*eek

Attached: 1655493335474.jpg (480x480, 71.51K)

>What the fuck was it carrying?
Military grade GAY NIGGERS straight from the US of A. Once the Russian conscripts got a taste of BBC, they'd never fight again.

the real question is who shot it down?

>the real question is who shot it down?
Someone with an interest in showing NATO where their arms donations are going.

You know what you have to do user. Now get out there.

Why are they claiming it was a Serbian AN12 they have never operated them and the plane was registered to ukraine

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

The real question is, why is the US & NATO giving Ukraine weapons if they have enough to sell to other nations?

Attached: UKR Mines.png (1073x705, 686.17K)

no idea, you guys should probably be trying to blow the fumes towards the turkroaches though

so a bio weapon then

bingo, cyber attack on the engines, exposing military hardware being sold right back out of Ukraine

THEORY: That plane was carrying Uranium for Iran, they bought it from Russian owned mines since they took over Mali, transported it to Serbia to evade sanctions. From Serbia they took it to Bangladesh to evade more sanctions, but the plane fall down in Greece because a mossad attack (If I were to bet I would say a spatial laser)

This cargo was probably full of NATO weapons that Zelenskyy is selling to another country and now he's exposed. The flight path makes no sense. They say the plane was flown by ukrainians from Serbia to Jordan with weapons destinated to Bangladesh.

>cyber attack on the engines
or they could use those Stingers that you gave to hohols. Just saying...

>THEORY: That plane was carrying Uranium for Iran, they bought it from Russian owned mines since they took over Mali, transported it to Serbia to evade sanctions. From Serbia they took it to Bangladesh to evade more sanctions, but the plane fall down in Greece because a mossad attack (If I were to bet I would say a spatial laser)
Russia and Iran have access to Caspian sea and can exchange anything directly.

8 Ukraine crew members on that plane . . . oh no no no

Attached: Israelium.png (750x725, 714.58K)

Likely carrying biological weapons, like the next COVID. Look for a huge outbreak of a new horror disease in this area in the next few weeks.

It died in the fire.
But possible that it was meant to spread a new "covid variant" in Russia.

They say it was destined to Jordan. I bet it was Israel but of course the kikes will never tell the truth.

In case anyone else is slow and needs to catch up.
It wasn't "Serbian made munitions".
It wasn't "Mines"
It was the "AID" itself.
How do I know? article goes out of its way to state both cargo and country of origin, when "Munitions" would suffice.
This is so the suspicion doesn't even arise.

The taxpayer funds it
The military makes it
The government donates it
The jew sells it and makes a profit

Do you think the jew puppet has any intention of burning all these billions in aid to change the conflict's status quo?
Why? The goyim are dying and the jew arms dealers are making billions.
And it will keep on going as long as it possibly can.

Attached: 1588860804873.png (277x212, 6.32K)