US RAIL WORKER STRIKE

This monday 52,000 members of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers will strike
>the last time the rail union striked was in 1992 and lasted 48 hours
>railmen are over worked and understaffed, not being paid enough for the work they're doing, while BNSF has made record profits in recent years
>Under the 1926 Railway Labor Act, the US government can call a committee to thwart a planned labor strike for 60 days
>The union contract expired in 2019
>Jonathan (((Gold))) of the National retail federation will be lobbying the White House to end the strike, sending police to round up rail workers to force them to work at gunpoint
>Rail transports 20% of all freight moved in NA
Any predictions on how this will play out?

nationaljusticeparty.com/2022/07/15/railroad-workers-fight-capital-and-state-workers-have-the-right-to-strike/

Attached: herecomesthepaintrain.jpg (1280x720, 196.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/07/15/executive-order-on-establishing-an-emergency-board-to-investigate-disputes-between-certain-railroads-represented-by-the-national-carriers-conference-committee-of-the-national-railway-labor-co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody will lose money and cave

>Rail workers are suddenly labeled as far right trump supporters
>Poof, their rights no longer exist

Joe Biden here. Who gives a fuck as long as I get my coke, cash from the Ukraine and plenty of nigger whores to fuck life is good. Pedo Pete aka President Joe Biden.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

checked, I can imagine a new waco standoff happening from this

All part and parcel of the supply chain disrupt plan. Good luck getting DEP now.

Attached: diesel.png (703x286, 60.4K)

>people calling Washington in for back up are those representing private carriers, such as Jew Jonathan Gold
NAME
THE
JEW

Attached: 234324123123.gif (284x264, 762.15K)

No strike until September now.
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/07/15/executive-order-on-establishing-an-emergency-board-to-investigate-disputes-between-certain-railroads-represented-by-the-national-carriers-conference-committee-of-the-national-railway-labor-co/

And then when they strike the president will shut that shit down after 1 day by executive order and the railroaders will take their 10% raise after 3 years and get back to work. Oh and health insurance will also go up so no one gets backpay.

I support the rail workers even if it further cripples the supply chain. Everyone here should of already bought everything they ever needed/want by now since we know where the economy is heading

>No strike until September now.
fuck, I guess they can string them along indefinitely cant they, or at least until the infrastructure breaks down beyond repair

Attached: Thomas.jpg (720x340, 56K)

Railworkers get treated like shit. They should just fucking quit and tell the corpos and their Washington pets to suck a supply chain crippling cock.

checked, this is the way

Attached: EtlIpbJVcAASsjS.jpg (396x560, 34.93K)

>**bail out rescue fund incoming**
Nah.

How's a bailout going to help when customers don't get the products they need shipped because trains aren't moving? A trillion dollars isn't going to do much when the fertilizer/oil/grain/amazon products you need are a thousand miles away.

What are they going to do, 1 man scab crews with 300 car supertrains? Enjoy the derailments when retards who don't know what they're doing are the ones shipping freight.

Supply shortages. More WEF bullshit to turn us into Venezuala

Exactly. They're going to blame you for it, and they're going to use the funds to replace you with cheaper workers.

Rail Roads are still a thing?

>source is some commie rag
Sure bud.

Based

>How will this play out
Shlomo will pay out.
Or.
People will stop working.
The name of the game these days is
Lying flat
Let it rot
The Jews don't have an economy, if nobody is willing to work because we're underpaid. Their dollar thingies become worthless.

>source is some commie rag
try again nigger

Attached: AdolfnWaifu.jpg (640x640, 63.37K)

Unions are the reason they are overworked and underpaid.
They create an atmosphere where an employer can say "fine, then leave, we can always get someone else from the union."
Idiots.

>the major urban areas would be hit the hardest, as they are completely dependent on EVERYTING being shipped to cities and have no ability to grow food or feasible means of storing significant amounts of food

Attached: archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif (640x358, 235.74K)