Canada must dump Trudeau. Thoughts?

Canada must dump Trudeau. Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 143920.jpg (730x928, 133.58K)

If by dump, you mean dispose of his body in a garbage compressor, then yes!

>Canada
>Communist

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 105.87K)

Retarded leafs get what they deserve. In this case, it is Fidel Castro’s pedophile son wrecking the country.

i like you
even if we get rid of him they will likely put in place a similar puppet what we need is a revolution , we need to bring out the guillotine and get to work on corruption

Why don't you just dose him on LSD and take him for a helicopter ride and freak him out the whole time

Why is this still a question at this point? He should have been jailed years ago.

*imprison.
And yes.

Also imprison all the RCMP and politicians and "health experts" who lied and went along with it.

Joe sincerely thinks things in the country are worse because trump is mean. Joe rogan said that trump is a threat to democracy. Joe rogan has the politics of an old day time tv watching woman collecting disability. All the MSM has to do is commit the same effort it did with trump to any candidate and joe rogan will call them a threat to democracy. Hes a coward and a fucking idiot and no trt or jujitsu will fix it.

B U M P

Trudy should have been gone years ago.
It may as well be.

The entire bureaucratic political class needs to be repurposed in labour camps.

The alternative ends with them being torn literally limb from limb by angry mobs, having hot oil dumped on their faces, having their throats slit and their tongues pulled out like it's a necktie.

The tyrants don't seem to have any intention of stopping. If you're in any way involved I implore you to quit now while you can. If you wait for the blood rage to happen, it will be too late.
It's inevitable.

kek.

Attached: 20220504_144221.jpg (1077x954, 187.76K)

I bet joe would still have trudeau on his podcast. Why is he so afraid of trump?

How ironic when another pedo and his crackhead pedo son are fuxking your country

Also--Joe is right, but he is unaware that the U.S. still doesn't allow unvaxx'd people to travel in the US.

Tardeau's puppet masters have flooded the country with a new voter base. Canada is over, leafbros

Attached: puck.jpg (365x365, 34.36K)

Women and browns will keep him in power forever

I believe canada is run by two political parties that have some sort of agreement.

>Labour camps
Bureaucrats are made of jelly

What a stupid uneducated cunt. These pot head Americunt manlets think anything left wing is "Communist".

thing is we can't
even if we wanted to we can't he usurped the power until 2025 and act like he have a super majority

Attached: 1658038371370.jpg (1920x1080, 172.98K)

if you need Joe Rogaine to tell you that, you may be retarded

Attached: canada suv of peace.jpg (970x1260, 171.93K)

Attached: oops.png (963x616, 227.99K)

>let me just 1pbid something I saw off pReddit and spam the board all day with pReddit topics

all fields

I don't care if it's disingenuous. Fuck Cuckdeau and his embracing of the 2030, WEF, George Soros agenda and fuck you for defending him. Both of you belong in a woodchipper.

Dead nigger storage

Attached: XE0I4bu.jpg (445x290, 36.55K)

Trudough is a PEDO that wants to disarm Canadian parents.

Attached: Trudough pedo1.jpg (719x708, 70.3K)