Any Forums is no longer allowed to join the military or law enforcement

youtu.be/ndvZFg3vIUo
washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/house-neo-nazis-in-military
news.yahoo.com/time-root-white-supremacists-military-200841034.html
thehill.com/homenews/house/3558548-house-approves-measure-to-monitor-white-supremacy-in-unformed-services-law-enforcement/
thegrio.com/2022/07/15/root-out-white-supremacists-military-law-enforcement/
dailycaller.com/2022/07/14/house-dems-updates-military-nazi-white-supremacy/

Attached: germ.jpg (1000x693, 130.53K)

Oh noooo we wont be able to fight for the ZOG in Jewkraine and the Middle East that really suuuucks

I already served when that meant something. Now the military is all faggots and troons I would never agree to serve under the current leadership and policies. I wont eat fake meat, wont take the vax, wont take orders from an man in a dress, wont shower with troons and faggots. This is why they are having a recruiting shortage no sane fighting man would tolerate this bullshit.

>AMERICAN MILITARY
>SPICS, NIGGERS, TRANNIES
>NOT EVEN 1,000,000 STRONG

VS

>AMERICAN PEOPLE
>HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GUNS
>~100,000,000 STRONG

YEAH OKAY, SURE JOIN THE MILITARY. WE ARE ALL PART OF THE MILITARY FAGGOT.

THE PEOPLE'S MILITARY.

They wouldn't even let you in anymore. YOU ARE THE ENEMY NOW

Attached: UN.jpg (1160x629, 179.81K)

When this woke bullshit started to permeate institutions, I assumed there would be somebody sane in the room when it came to the military, who at least silently understood that you want red-blooded males in the forces, and that such men don't react well to lectures on diversity and preferred pronouns.
Oh boy, was I wrong. I'm not a high IQ big brain, but I can understand simple cause and effect consequences. If you make life intolerable for people who can actually fight, and turn the military into tranny faggot sheboon daycare, you do not have an effective military. You are completely fucked.
There's no way military brass and the Pentagon don't understand this, which means they are deliberately making the US vulnerable.

This is why they are trying to ban guns btw. They are trying to enslave us.

oh no, i can't risk my life as a slave for child fucking satanic globalist elites anymore. terrible.

I think the Pentagon is now beholden to the same ESG score system as every company in the general staff's portfolio spread.

Alex has been telling us they are going to purge the military and police so they can bring in the UN

Attached: alliecrycry.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Be Zoomer
Want to avoid the MIC Draft to dieforZog in Iran
>get obvious Nazi tattoo
Problem solved
Come the start of WW3 we can meme all the sòyfaggots who are afraid to go to war into getting 1488 HH Swazz Runez tattoos instead.

The silence is deafening
Tranny op is seething coping and dilating
Can’t even read your post to whip up a cocky reply
Sad.

Worst reverse psychology ever...

Attached: Comic_Book.jpg (430x307, 21.32K)

What are you talking about I was the first to reply

Attached: troon.jpg (301x316, 34.42K)

>implying
I would sooner bite the bullet than serve those who destroyed the greatest people to resist kikery. The funniest thing is when they want you to go to war with Russia they're going to target you by saying now much you matter & be the saviour of liberty & blah blah. Don't forget the same people who will say that want you dead, replaced in your nation, your children molested & mutilated.

Attached: 1657507877059.jpg (960x712, 207.26K)

>OH NO I CAN'T JOIN THE ZOG ARMY OR THE ZOG ENFORCERS!!!

Damn.

Attached: 1527635920798.gif (540x405, 444.33K)

Fine by me let the faggots go die. Nothing of value will be lost. When they come for me we can all go to hell together and spend all time fighting over it.

Attached: eobponclbikcapgo.png (460x640, 503.77K)

No need to be worried about drafts or conscription boys. At least you won't be surrounded by aids infested faggots or troons

Nice, let the fags and useless die.

A nigger army tends to get nigger results

You can run but you can't hide the clown world comes for us all

Attached: clwnwrld.png (1000x735, 710.42K)

There wont be a draft it would cause an utter revolt in the US we are already on the brink and a draft would lead to mass refusal to serve and probably mass unrest at this point. What are they going to do send troons to come drag you to basic. There would be a lot of dead faggots if that happens.

>be USA
>military suffering from recruiting crisis
>crisis of competence after decades of military flubs and failures
>now, NOW is the time to purge "nazis" from the army!
>surely a struggling organization can stand to lose it's best and most competent people because orange man bad right?
we are so fucked lol

military brass is mostly guys hoping to get future lobbying jobs for defense contractors, none of them give a shit how effective the military is so long as they are in a position to get money from Lockheed Martin after their stint is over. Hell Mark Milley openly talks about how he betrayed the elected president in favor of Beijing, not only was he not punished he's still there.

Don't need to hide lol. I've already finished up a contract before being barred from reenlistment and kicked out of the guard for rejecting the jab.

Dang.
I guess we'll have to make our own army.

I wonder when they'll start providing safe places and coloring books for enlisted?

They all serve the jew world order

Attached: Dan cuckshaw.jpg (674x680, 84.03K)

>Right winger are the only one going for a healthy lifestyle while leftist smoke weed and are basedboy
>Better ban those gigachad because they dont worship staline
Kek at the end of the days its nice maybe right wingers will finally stop dying for israel and globohomo.

They already do that in basic now. Last I heard they get time out cards if they are stressed out. The best we got was a kick in the ribs if we complained. If you cant handle being yelled at all day by an asshole you wont survive six seconds in real combat where people want to kill you.