Does owning a gun make you feel safer?

Does owning a gun make you feel safer?

Attached: happy-mature-islamic-man-holding-gun-over-white-background-JCHNC1.jpg (1300x1039, 83.99K)

Honestly yes in my nig-filled city.

It's not called the 'Great Equalizer' for nothing.

>Does owning a gun make you feel safer?
yes

powerful too

Attached: purebloodsokay.jpg (1024x919, 84K)

Yeah. If a jogger or an animal comes knocking I know how to answer, instead of panicking and improvising.

Absolutely.

I have a gun on me at all times. It has saved my life multiple times. Never give up a single gun.

Of course. I have my rifle with me right now as I’m taking a shit and posting at the same time.

Yes

Duh of course
I can shoot the enemy and then the enemy can't shoot my friend up the road.

Yes, the police don't do shit to protect me.

yeah, but its mostly fun to take to the range

Does owning a chefs knife make you feel like you can cook?

Attached: 670F2E5B-E8E4-4032-8BE8-2D85A599B8C4.jpg (450x300, 22.86K)

No, but it does make me more free, and those who would trade freedom for safety deserve neither.

What makes it a "chef's" knife? the brand label? Explain to me.

It's never about safety, it's about principle. We are allowed to own weapons, and so we should. If we do not own weapons, then we will not be allowed.
Even if you don't shoot them, even if they stay inside of a safe for your entire life, it's better to own them as an exercise of your right and never need them, than need them and not have them.

fuck how you feel, how you're going to feel when confronted with violence is always going to be, "OH FUCK OH FUCK I WISH I HAD SOME WAY TO DEFEND MYSELF" and before you start sperging about how you'd pick up a pipe and totally fuck up the robber like in an action movie, here's a friendly reminder to come back to reality

Yes

It's a general shape, idiot.

Attached: 23477.jpg (3000x2019, 334.38K)

NO NORMAL PERSON NEEDS A GUN! Seriously we need to stop these massacres every day! Give up your firearms you pussys! Be a man without a gun!

Who cares about safety? I like having options.

I wouldnt know. :(

important info
on niggers

Attached: 1657030685342.jpg (389x612, 70.77K)

With the rapidly rising crime rate in Los Angeles, it’s the only way I sleep at night.

Cops said it not their job to protect me.
I say it have to be someone's job.