Any Forums sees a woman being an incompetent fuck with a gun and getting a boy killed

> Any Forums sees a woman being an incompetent fuck with a gun and getting a boy killed
> They choose to make it about race and not about gender

Why are you guys so DESPERATE to defend and worship women? Why do you think putting bleeding front holes in a pedestal will get you laid or give you happiness?

You see women ruining everything, murdering people, comitting suicide so they don't have to deal with the consequences, and instead of calling out how pathetic, incompetent and disgusting women are, you choose to defend women and instead make it about race.
> No nooo she didn't kill the boy like a stupid fuck because she's a woman, she did it because she's black! White and asian women would never fuck up like this!!!!

Do you want me to post news of asian and white women getting CHILDREN killed because they suck at driving?
It's funny how much you defend women despite the fact you'll never be with one.

Attached: WOMAN moment.webm (500x1080, 1.59M)

YEAH WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER ASSOCIATE RACE WITH IRRESPONSIBLE GUN USAGE/GUN VIOLENCE???? GREAT POINT IDIOT.

Nigger

Niggers are more retarded than women

>Uruguay
>Urug
>OOROOG BIX NOOD PO MO GUM DA DIDA

Niggers ARE WOMEN, you stupid fuck.

Attached: 1655580739348.webm (406x720, 2.61M)

nigger faggot
all fields btw

The real problem is guns. People are too stupid to have them.

That isn't a woman. She's a child

would literally stab a woman to death over that

I didn't remember the end to the Sopranos being like this

Social Darwinism

Oh wait you're the UR-A-GAY faggotposter aren't you

Who turn was it to feed the animals seems the niggers are mad again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: 1610613141312.webm (800x360, 1.42M)

Don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1646283184314.webm (720x720, 2.42M)

Who's got the video of the guy getting stabbed in the neck and leaking out in the mall or whatever?

Based, all women are stupid.

Attached: f520c94c6c79167cb06e0953054b0a80.jpg (1080x1080, 264.3K)

I will totally raw fuck her.
It is what I was thinking. You do this to me, you are probably going to die.

> Uruguay faggot with AIDs trying to demoralize women.
Get raped by a pack of Niggers you disgusting AIDs ridden faggot. We need white women to create white children. All you faggots do is spread monkey pox and AIDs. All homosexual faggots like yourself deserve deserve death and to be killed and to burn in hell. Islamic niggers will throw you off a roof.

Attached: ISIS-throws-boy-off-roof.jpg (800x483, 76.25K)

Somebody post the full video with all the other nogs entering and freaking out one by one. Shit's hilarious.

>Best Motion Picture of 2022
>Best Actress 2022
>Best Actor 2022
>Best Leading Role 2022
>Best Supporting Role 2022
>Best Cinematography 2022
>Best Makeup 2022
>Best Love Story 2022
>Best Comedy 2022
This is the kind of Nigflix movie that I give 5 Thumbs Up and 20 Tomatoes to EVERY TIME!

> nooo NOOOO DON'T DEMORALIZE MUH WOMYN NOOOO I NEED TO WORSHIP THEM MAYBE ONE DAY THEY'LL HAVE SEX WITH ME NOOOO LEAVE WAMEN ALOOONEEE

Pathetic incel. You will never have sex, get that through your head.

Attached: gay rights.gif (500x333, 2.12M)