I live in the nigger filled city of Buffalo

Where can I go that has less niggers? I'm so tired of all the niggers. Even the suburbs have niggers.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

You're in America lol, nowhere, unfortunately.

>Where can I go that has less niggers?
Atlantis

Thanks a lot, Kike.

What do they do that piss you off?
I’m having nigger problems myself

the last tranny parade i was in was pretty white
have you considered cutting your dick off?

>how can I leave and not prevent them from following me
Just start killing them in the middle of the night. House by house. Methodically. Bonus points if you channel your spirit Mexican and start framing them.

Have you tried not being racist?

Attached: 1638866720469.jpg (250x241, 7.12K)

A nigger stole my car once. I got it back but I just hate their faces and the pretense of everyone being so cucked to them.
Most of the trannies here are niggers too.

I didn't import niggers to the states tho

>Bonus points if you channel your spirit Mexican and start framing them.
do you mean setting them up for blame for your crimes, or literally putting their mutilated bodies in a picture frame?

Your kind did.

They took this from you

Attached: 1658083186627.jpg (2048x1536, 2.51M)

a lot less in the suburbs. go far enough into niagara county and youve stepped into the deep south. go far enough in the south towns and a coon stopping by in town is relatively rare. just dont go east since they spread like a microbial gradient between here and rochester. leave the fucking city. or better yet, leave new york. like everyone else whose neurons fire more than twice a year has done.

>niagara county
There's a ton of niggers there. Deep South is full of niggers.

I live in a village in moravia I have never seen a nigger in real life yet....If you do not want to have a filthy nigger scum around you, go to the nature. The beauty of nature repulses nigger satan scum

Idaho
Wyoming
Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire
Montana
North Dakota
South Dakota
Colorado

that's about it afaik

Dude just look up demographics by county in a state that has preferable laws and politics.

My county has a 96.4% white and it’s heaven. My truck has never been stolen, and our Walmart doesn’t have to lock up the spray paint.

How many slaveowners were Jews? like 1%? It was mostly anglos

>leave new york. like everyone else whose neurons fire more than twice a year has done.
And go where?

More like 10% and you convinced the Anglos to do it.

You're also the ones who lobbied for them to have equal rights.

not in northern niagara county. lewiston gets bleedover from mini-gary, indiana, but youngstown to olcott is almost 100% white. the lockport moon crickets know to stay in their lane and dont go up that way.

What about alaska ? There is a lot of space to not meet niggers also it is cold that should be a natural nigger repelent no ?

>We have to choose between living in the boondocks and being surrounded by niggers now
Whites are so pathetic.

>look for a red/purple state
>look for cities
>filter by demographics
>pick the most white, apply for jobs
>wherever you get a job, find the most white neighborhood surrounded by the second most white neighborhoods
>or just go in the sticks since niggers can't stand being more than 30 seconds from fast food fried chicken

>10%
Doubt it, but even still, mostly anglos
>you convinced the Anglos to do it.
Doubt some dirty new world kikes could do that but I'm open to seeing proof
>You're also the ones who lobbied for them to have equal rights.
I'm sure some kikes did, but I doubt we headed that movement, but again, willing to see the proof and say I was wrong

Oh okay my bad I didn't know we were at the stage of things where we can just start the ethnic cleansing, my bad dude, I thought thats what we were waiting for here

went to UB and got stuck here for way too long. you dont need too much money to get out right now either seeing as how the economy is falling in such a way.

now you can do what I did and trade niggers for spics by moving to a city like fort worth. obviously life out of the cities is the end goal here but I booked it to texas when they gave me covid unemployment and have felt like Ive really found some solid opportunity here to make something down the road. try7 and think of a better city that would work for people like us, ill wait.

everything east of the mississippi river is gonna die from cancer. the great lakes are fuckin tainted by some demonic shit. also im not some retarded buffalonian btw. im a long island exile. fugetaboutit all and help us build the West again.

OK Schlomo Sheckelburg

Oh yeah, I forgot about Alaska. Also some areas of Oregon and WA, but you have turbo liberals there

all these other posts are incredibly low value

You also created the Hart Cellar act which allowed shitskin immigration and have wogs citizenship. You kikes are rotten pieces of shit who do all you can to ruin shit for others.

Grocery store

All I hear is whining and no proof m8. maybe instead of being a crybaby and offloading responsibility onto some sand semites you should fix your life up