I just came to the realization that things will never improve

We will never defeat them. They have all the money and the power on their side, while we have nothing. If we speak up, we lose our jobs and get socially ousted.

I'm thinking of ending everything. Whats the best way to do it, bros?

Attached: 1633091161246.jpg (238x250, 5.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've had good success with killing myself by jumping off of tall buildings. All you have to do is climb to the top and jump. It's free and you 100% will not feel ANYTHING when you hit the deck, your brain will immediately get squashed so hard to the inside of your brain pan that it will turn to mush, it's instant lights out.

I will admit that the first time I did this I didn't pick a building high enough and I crippled myself quite badly. It was a fucking ballache trying to find someone to wheel me up 16 flights of stairs and then off the edge of the roof for the second attempt, but I told some rando that I'd pay him 20 bucks after I hit the bottom.

Jokes on him I died and never paid him. Fucking retard should kill himself

Never give up brother. The fight is not yet lost. The best thing you could do for them is to remove yourself from the fight. And they're counting on it.

Checked. This is the start of the Chick era.

Attached: [email protected] (1080x1080, 728.28K)

Overdose on heroin.

Shotgun to the brain.

They can never win. As long as there is a single living white family left all is not lost.
And you can add one more family on the kike seething list

Attached: 1655032302040.png (781x977, 1000.54K)

The game is over, as I am fond of saying. The bankers won. They are in control of the Pikes Peak batholith and the multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system—a highly symbolic 40 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the Front Range. But they are in control of much more than the end-time survival apparatus. They control not only the military and government of the United States of America but through the power of major corporations and the corruptibility of businessmen and government officials, fiat currency manipulation by the WiΩards of Fiat Currency at the Federal Reserve System, a small army of propagandists and “hackers” (this is a technically incorrect use of the term) who are fighting to maintain control of the Frankenstein monster they created called the Internet (in a war I fear they are going to lose), and even the Republican form of government they created which inevitably—and I would argue by design—fosters centralized control and assures only a handful of “elected” officials must be compromised to control an entire country, they control the entire Western world.

Attached: game over.jpg (593x593, 73.2K)

Clocks are circle you don't need improve
Here propaganda make feel okay God bless
youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38a

You want some wise jewdvice? Become a spectator, not a player.

We are winning, the tide is turning, the globohomo elite are on the ropes, don't kill yourself, that's exactly what they want, get married and start breeding, Christ is with you my son

Attached: 1467604642503.jpg (499x499, 58.91K)

>just press F3 bro

Spoken like a true kike. You do know right that goyim can't into kibbutz? Without your loans they will die. I hate them yet you offer them gifts to continue my suffering.

I don't forgive the Jewish race for keeping goyim alive without purpose. Just "when we might need them" what a crock of shit.

Pussy, globohomo will never win. Aryans will rise!

Attached: 1645702179035.jpg (990x682, 57.1K)

First of all, predditor spacing
Second of all, I have no fucking idea what you said about Kibbutz, maybe try again but with more brevity?
>I don't forgive the Jewish race for keeping goyim alive without purpose. Just "when we might need them" what a crock of shit.
Your own so-called 'white brother' is contemplating suicide. The fact of the matter is, becoming a spectator is liberating, both mentally and spiritually. Whether he does it or not is up to him, but the idea is coming from a good place

Yes I am a predditor I play that sandbox game with the dinosaurs.

Kibbutz is proof of Jewish supremacy. Kibbutz is Juche, Juche is the proof of God.

Juche is the sanity of the world. I'm glad Jews are on a close course.

>Yes I am a predditor
I know.
>Kibbutz is proof of Jewish supremacy. Kibbutz is Juche, Juche is the proof of God.
>Juche is the sanity of the world. I'm glad Jews are on a close course.
Then move to a Kibbutz or something schizo. Kibbutzim are where I had my first orgy with European women, it's not a bad place to be

1 pbtid

Show me a Kibbutz where foreskin belongs to child not cosmetic elite. Then I will show you heaven on Earth.

Advocate for expulsion. Be discreet.

Attached: 359 expulsions_notes.png (928x8800, 700.42K)

Every single Kibbutz in existence :)

You reply consistently. I will reward you with knowledge. Blanch your child's placenta. CORD BLANCHING. There is your gift.

Make that two, nigger