The Science is settled

CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL
CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL

In addition, get boosted. It’s Safe and Effective

Attached: 156B6C5B-23E6-4595-97FE-3EB4E841F982.png (523x564, 524.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqf4an9ra4s
youtu.be/TVRPo6ATpOo
youtu.be/qf4an9ra4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dGDbpg1nG8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1pbtid...

Science is never settled

>attempt to be leftist bait propaganda
>post ends in 88

welcome newfriend

is it not?
youtu.be/yqf4an9ra4s
youtu.be/TVRPo6ATpOo

>voluntary

>1pbtid
The climate has always been changing. Suck it greenpeace

oops lol that's the merchant of venice.
I was supposed to post this
youtu.be/qf4an9ra4s

i said it first faggot

What was the video before it got shoahd?

Sure, the thing is Pfizer, that science also says net 0 by 2040 is too late. So thx for the virtue signal, now fuck off.

Global warming. Global cooling. Hole in the ozone layer. Out of oil by xyz. Climate change. I wonder what term they'll use next?

let me guess, "two genders" is settled?

yes I am a retard check a new link

At least let 3 other posts come before announcing 1pbtid, and please apply herbs to the options field.

This. Science is supposed to be proving itself wrong at every turn. Anyone who believes a model is as a perfect representation is not a scientist, they are a useful idiot.

jewish hands typed this

no

Attached: 16D7A2E3-D301-45C6-B780-17F6FEEF7A35.jpg (756x752, 599.4K)

Leftists don't understand the concept of garbage in garbage out which why they never question the logic that either
A) the last 100 years of temperature data is not even close to representative of the Earth's history
B) data collection has only been truly accurate in the last 50

Anyone who looks at the climate change data and actually thinking there's any provable there has nig tier quantitative skills

dont tell me what to do nigger

God I am so mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGDbpg1nG8Y

Fuck youtube

Just find quotes of them saying that fearmongering only works on idiots etc and use them as the default response to their current fearmongering.

Announcing that OP won't respond to the thread before anyone else has doesn't mean you're a soothsayer, it means you're responding to a slide thread without SAGING.

I don’t doubt it’s real, I doubt the severity of it. For the last 30 years we’ve been 10-20 years till a point of no return climate wise. In the 90s I was told New York would be under water by 2005, then 2020s, now it’s by 2050.

based
slide thread, move along

carbon crisis
breeding problem
overpopulation crisis

Lick my balls faggot. 2pbtid

>Gobbling the bait that hard

3pbtid. You’re both eternally gay. Suck each other’s cocks and then kys

>ZERO EMISSIONS BY 2040

I THOUGHT THE ICE CAPS WERE SUPPOSED TO ALREADY BE MELTED?

I THOUGHT KILAMANJARO WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY ICE LEFT?

I THOUGHT THE 9/11 MEMORIAL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDERWATER?

HOW ARE FAGGOTS LITERALLY ON A SINGLE HOT DAY BEING LIKE "OH YEAH....THIS TOTALLY VALIDATES ALL THOSE TOTALLY INCORRECT PREDICTIONS. IT'S CLEARLY REAL NOW"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Shills always project their homosexuality onto others.

You forgot the Acid Rain extinction even from the 70s and then the New Ice Age in the 80s and then El Niño in the 90s and then Al Gore being a faggot in 2000 and so on and so on for all eternity because it’s all fake and gay

Thanks Pfizer!

Climate Change Is rael

Ukraine we meet again.

Attached: 08E6CE0A-1BEE-4D00-9370-445975501B1B.jpg (577x433, 66.09K)

Man, I used to believe climate change was real. But now that these glowiefaggotniggerkikemutts are trying to force it upon us, I'm thinking maybe I was wrong.