Airlines are collapsing

Does anyone have anymore info on this? Any airline anons have the same story? I’m very interested in hearing more about this but I can’t find anything else online.

Attached: 5A03C279-100D-42BF-84FD-878A767A9416.jpg (1151x2229, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

airlive.net/lufthansa-group-confirmed-that-18000-flights-had-been-flown-empty-to-keep-airport-slots/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aircraft are flying covid incubators. I don't understand why anyone is allowed to fly without an N95 or better.

No shit they're collapsing. There was barely any traffic for the past couple of years, and some of the larger airlines are making flights without any passengers onboard just to keep their slots

airlive.net/lufthansa-group-confirmed-that-18000-flights-had-been-flown-empty-to-keep-airport-slots/amp/

>Pay people like shit
>Fire them in Corona 2020-2021
>Expect people to return when flights start up again
>People who got fired think: Why should i start in this shit when i can make equal or more with lress responsibility AND the stability not to be fired
>Companies

Capitalism works as expected i hope these niggers dont get bailed out

"Staff shortage"... More like "Er'ryone died amiright?"

Attached: 1657749034362m.jpg (1024x1024, 56.33K)

they've been flying with the windows open since last year

Yah I regularily get sick after taking a flight not that I'm a pussy who's afraid of getting sick but airlines could be massively improved, they should just have those emergency oxygen masks there to use at all times it would make flying much more enjoyable because as Tyler once told me oxygen gets you high.

>on island surrounded by fish
>still die from famine
Go away nigger

If they're not careful they're just going to get the high altitude variant.

Attached: 1647296998358.jpg (224x223, 15.74K)

"Covid" doesn't exist.

Don't make fun of potatoniggers for not being able to find a method of sustenance when their single crop collapsed. It's not like they had a ton of rabbits or other livestock that could subsist on clover, or ample waterways full of fish and seaweed. It's not like they could've grown literally anything else. It's not like that, user.
>mfw the "potato famine" was just them running out of alcohol and the entire nation suffering from withdrawal so badly that thousands died each day

I fly regularly. Never caught covid. It's a fucking myth. I've probably been around 10,000 unique passengers over the last two years.

It's just another security theater. Shit eurotrash cucks like you gobble up with both hands.

look into airline insurance coverage for pilots
notice the changes in policy and coverage

Attached: honk 29.jpg (1000x1000, 763.91K)

I can't fathom being this scared of a flu. How do you go about your day with all of the shit you must be worrying about?

COVID. DOES. NOT. EXIST.

YOUR FAGGOT MASOCHIST FETISH MASK PROTECTS YOU FROM NOTHING.

I don't think I like your altitude.

Attached: 1647548556257s.jpg (125x125, 2.41K)

6.5/10

>flu disappears
>people still get sick with flu-like symptoms
Retard, covid is real, it’s just the flu rebranded

Not saying everyone didn't die but there were also mass retirements happening. A lot of boomers decided it was finally time to retire when faced with the potential they might catch the coof at work and die

>Governments interfere in commerce and prevent businesses from functioning
>This is capitalism

Attached: 95378EAA-2B0D-4807-9992-D4F36AFBB05C.gif (340x255, 776.26K)

just buy the 737 MAX already

Even before clotshot, longhaul flights were linked to DVT thrombosis clots usually in the calves from sitting too long in cramped seats.
Inflight magazines have sections on doing stretching exercises.
Boomers wear DVT compression stockings to stop blood pooling in legs.
Now add in clotshots and its worse.
>surprisesurprise

your country is an incubator of fatal disease. that disease is you