He’s not wrong

He’s not wrong.

Attached: 9AABB64B-E00A-4D08-B943-EAC274F96380.jpg (750x908, 114.05K)

He also isn't right.

Ah yes, cannibalism, slavery and never ending tribal warfare. So much better.

>No Israel
He's retarded. Israel is a bong fabrication.

Attached: 23432432123.jpg (289x445, 19.95K)

Jews, niggers, and Arabs are the real plague

He forgot the holocaust

>without America none of the things that kikes did would have happened
Repent

At this point honestly it might be better since at the very least I wouldn't have to deal with fags trannies blacks Jews or "progressives"

No horses.

Imagine how much better the world would have been without Varg. Øystein Aarseth‘s family would.

Kikes would have just kept using bongs and/or Russia to do those things.

Varg would probably behead me on sight, but I agree with him on 90% of stuff aside from religious bs

That guy was a sociopath who had it coming

The American problem comes from being an artifical post-enlightenment liberal construct. The better world would be if instead the American rebels had created their own kingdom.

Just say „no Jews“, it’ll have the same effect. While the US is sure the biggest golem those kikes ever had those rats would’ve found another host and stupid goy. Let the US be , remove all Jews and Niggers.

>ancestral homelands
you guys do know native Americans didn't live in the entirety of America right? just in small clusters near the great lakes and some other random areas

Absolute brainlet tier stuff
Does this retard think technology would magically stop advancing if native americans were still chopping eachothers heads off with tomahawks??

Those things keep the natural balance. You take them you get today were overpopulation, rampant degeneracy and declining state of living are the norm. You reap what you sow

He’s just a disagreeable nigga sometimes.

The native Americans are siberians who immigrated to America via Alaska. Their “ancestral land” is eastern Russia.

The conquest of the Americas would have been great if we had just genocided all the natives, not brought over black slaves and prohibited Jews from immigrating here.

>No USSR
what?

>Without America I'd now be blaming Germany for what kikes did
Dumbfuck.

Just another bot thread

Attached: 1657996758822.png (1198x854, 320.27K)

Attached: 1657996214111.png (1327x925, 398.98K)

Varg is a fucking bloggin pussyfoot.
He isnt anything but controlled opposition

Had we simply fought with the right side during WWII none of that shit would be a problem either.

a lot of people also don't want to realize/admit that there's no such thing as "homeland" for indians
They were wandering barbarians that constantly usurped, raped, conquered, enslaved, ate, and sacrificed whatever they could. The whole "sacred land 1 earth namaste(yes i know it's hindu)" hippy shit, is pure revisionism to cover up a past.
Wounded Knee was also the result of them acting like the savages they are.

Fuck off, Varg. Shouldn’t you be pagan larping your family? And is your wife not a sociopath considering she married you in prison and is therefore one of those criminal-loving weirdos?

Communism wouldn’t have existed without America?

They think that the entire whole of the USA was covered with hundreds of millions of indians.

>usurped, raped, conquered, enslaved, ate, and sacrificed
you forgot tortured , native Americans LOVED to torture prisoners

>had been allowed to keep
>not "had been able to keep"

>be purest white aryan Notherner genetics in Europe
>go to prison for murder
>live on welfare in France
>have fat and retarded children
>suck off Muhammad
be Varg

You are thinking that conquering the USA gave us more enemies but honestly it's still the same enemies we have always fought. Stupid savages. People that Any Forums calls "NPCs" are in reality just more of the same stupid savages, that despise the order and civility that white men brought to bear.