My political ideology is that the 99% should be slaves of the 1% and I work toward my position in the 1% every single...

My political ideology is that the 99% should be slaves of the 1% and I work toward my position in the 1% every single day. Most people are trash and they deserve slavery. All races, all countries, all lifestyles, all aesthetics, all trash. A few people will be strong enough to earn a place among the 1% out of sheer will to power. That is all that matters in the end. This is the actual, true ideology of elites around the world no matter what facade they present to the public. They are working toward these goals. And this is the actual right-wing ideology - aristocracy. The rule of superiors over slaves. Read Plato. Most of you will be cattle. You are already too distracted and deluded to even realize what's going on. Democracy and liberalism have been an illusion of freedom designed as a stepping stone on the road to a more total form of slavery than ever before. Have fun.

Attached: EyPXLFOWgAIyseS.jpg (2032x1346, 1.16M)

Do you like the taste of automated aluminum?

Your ideology is what we currently have, except its more like 99.9999% are slaves and 0.0001% are not. You simply consider it a new and edgy ideology because you're currently part of the 99.9999, and guess what, you'll never move out of it.

You're a pathetic fool. You do not work your way to the top. You either have the guts to take it in blood or you don't. Not the fake top for children like Gates and Musk.. No. The true top where you are past silly measurements like bank accounts. Where your power is measured by how many graves you can fill and how many nations on a whim you could crush.

Yeah, too bad our current elites are incompetent degenerates though.

That's the common ideology. The only difference is that it's more Randian than Nietzschean--i.e. status is determined by income, rather than anything that is genetically heritable or anything that has moral value.

"The workers shall live one day as the bourgeois do now—but above them, distinguished by their freedom from wants, the higher caste: that is to say, poorer and simpler, but in possession of power.''
-Nietzsche

>he thinks the elite got where they are because of pure willpower
High school must be tough
Spend some time in the real world and less time on laotian basket weaving forums

This. It has been too generational for too long. It must all collapse and the soil of humanity must rest for a winter before the next season of civilization can start. These winters must be at least 2 generations long.

The American master vs slave dynamic is collapsing. And the mental illness fallout from it will be glorious. Fuck you OP, writhe in your shit.

>how many graves you can fill and how many nations on a whim you could crush.
And the last time we had a world war, the side with the money power won. Your point?
Wealth is the currency of will to power in our world. You may not like it, but that's how it is.

Go back to eating Cheetos and drinking corn syrup. Go post this bullshit on /x/ or Any Forums AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM

>muh illuminati
Lol
Lmao

info niggerss

Good work being a cattle-slave

Attached: The difference between you and I.jpg (500x714, 108.01K)

>"I work toward my position in the 1% every single day"
Good wagie.
Arbeit macht frei
Keep working.

You're a slave to your meaningless ambitions and power trips. You will never be truly free.

>Elitism/Aristocracy is right-wing
Kek.

For you to use Nietzsche to accompany this tirade is ironic. Thank you. Very cool.

Is that why all these poor nations are btfoing more affluent ones?

>And this is the actual right-wing ideology - aristocracy.
You haven't the faintest idea what an aristocracy actually is. Protip: it isn't rule by bourgeois plutocrats and materialist tyrants enslaved to their own passions. Enjoy your alpha slave status.

>muh spiritual aristocracy
Funny how those spiritual aristocrats are never actually in charge, at least not for long. But...THEY SHOULD BE OKAY??? THEY DESERVE IT
K lol

I'd sell my data for a basic income.

>Funny how those spiritual aristocrats are never actually in charge, at least not for long
Just for 1000 years.
But you money power types surely know much better having been in control for roughly 100. How's it working out so far? Do you feel in control?
James Burnham defines 2 types of elite, foxes and lions. You are foxes and in less than 100 years you have completely squandered every opportunity,every inheritance and almost tanked Western Civilisation. The Lions will make their presence felt soon enough to restore order and sanity,with direct force if necessary. Such is the cycle of the elites which is inevitable. Protip: in present conditions,lions eviscerate foxes every time as history aptly demonstrates.