Do you think he is the antiChrist...

Do you think he is the antiChrist? How do we stop him from corrupting Christian youth with his Duginism and anti-Semitism?

Attached: 1629658339518.jpg (400x400, 26.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
jaysanalysis.com/
youtu.be/MKsx0Dh1H6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was literally complaining today with my friend at the pub how the "blue and orange" color scheme is too over-used and I tune out because it reminds me of boring early 2000s mainstream shit like armegeddon and titanic.

I think he's cool as fuck, he names the jews by proxy all the time, has a hot wife, plus he does coke while broadcasting. Complete chad, this guy.

you talk the good talk. can you provide the good link? I will ignore the cliché image and focus on the reward of your link.

The jesuits are the anti Christ. Hunter Biden isn't just jesuit educated. He's faculty

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Hunter Biden Jesuit faculty .jpg (720x865, 74.49K)

No, but he might be the one to reveal the antichrist.

proof of coke usage?

>How do we stop him from corrupting Christian youth with his Duginism and anti-Semitism?
Stop teaching them about Christ
Christianity is the largest and best organized anti Jewish organization in the history of the world
by a mile
its not even close
Hitler did less to name the jew than Christians, and all he did was done standing on the shoulders of Christian giants.

Attached: Jews Bible.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

what ever you do, don't teach them The Bible, which is specifically and openly anti Jew.

Attached: jews bible enemies of mankind.png (767x107, 15.84K)

kill yourself, pretentious faggot.

Do you expect any better from this place?

If you send me a relevant link I can use it to educate a bunch of L2 English students. Show me this man in video form.

He’s very entertaining and funny

Literally who

He doesn’t use coke

Check his videos out, he’s cool

Everything that doesn't suck Jewish dick is "duginism". You guys are seriously starting to pit me against Christians. Seriously.

Fine, mongoloid.
>jaysanalysis.com/

Thanks and I love you. The L2 speakers are malay islamists who want to subvert australia. this is simply english training. God bless.

I like the stuff he does on the history of globalism he does on alx's site. The theology stuff is way too spergy for me. Hes definitely redpilled on the anglo problem though.

youtu.be/MKsx0Dh1H6U

>0 charisma loser retard
>the anti-christ
He'd be a very disappointing anti-christ then.

> “And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” Revelation 6;2

The antichrist is going to be a conqueror who unites all nations under his government, unites the world financial system under one currency (which requires the mark) and gets all major religions to worship him as god. Gay thread, all fields, don't take the mark of the beast.