Elite insider user summoning

In the beginning of this year in January. There was a user who claimed to be part of the elite. He gave out various info about future plans, religions, history, etc etc. He also said if we wanted to speak to him again, just post pic related.

Well user, I’m summoning you. I’m sure we all have a lot of questions that you’ll be able to answer.

Also, if anyone can, link the archives of his conversation or does anyone have the screen caps? I might have some, I’ll have to look.

Attached: 0BAECD0A-C788-44BA-9ABC-09BA108B0264.jpg (1024x560, 52.24K)

IMPOSTER!

I am the true son of Sippur. This is now officially my thread.

I will answer the questions of 10 people in complete detail. I am busy today and that is all I can offer.

I have a few screen caps from some of the threads

Attached: C6423D35-D1FE-4B8E-AE9E-C82A09B872C5.jpg (828x1792, 395.49K)

Attached: 0729C05C-76BD-4607-9205-213B1A601113.jpg (828x1792, 380.85K)

Another one

Attached: 85B5FECD-F589-48B2-9CAB-8E4CB34A1311.jpg (828x1792, 324.71K)

Post nose and hands as proof

This is the last one I have

Attached: C046F723-C4A3-44C0-B4D6-59BBEB810CAC.jpg (828x1792, 292.89K)

How do I know if I'm a "chosen one" like many others here feel? Is it true that we are being "called to action" and are causing the elites issues? Did you guys hunt us in the early 90s because you know this generation would be the strong one? Gate Kids?

Elite here. Can't talk am on the run from Q Boomers they blew up all our DUMBS and have hung all our handlers at Guantanamo it's over.

My question is, what can I do to protect my mind from worldly thing? How can I keep myself on the right track with god? I believe almost all forms of media is a tool to pacify men. Also any recommendations for books?

Bump

Hello. What is Sippur?
Is 2025 a year to expect turmoil?
Why are we called Sons of Man?

I remember those threads. I made a shit ton of screen caps, but I don't have them with me at the time. Here are some basic points that I remember from those threads. There were like 6.

>the vaccine will kill you if you take it
>by 2025 all vaccinated will die
>XRP is going big around 2025. It's the WEF coin.
>Catholics are some of the most powerful people here
>Pheonicians are the true masters
>Justin Trudeau is a powerfull catholic
>Canada will bring the NWO in north america
>South America will be completley depopulated
>Europe will be run by an AI
>The conflict in Ukraine will "make or brake Russia" (no specific outcome)
>China will also fall because they "trusted the west"
>the nazis are indeed in Antartica and control several of the outlying planets in our solar system.
>white people are not native of Earth
>black people are not human, as in the same race as whites
>reicarnation is tied to race
>race-mixing is being suported in order to kill degenarate souls
>there is an elite factions that wants to genocied all blacks
>O blood is Atlantean.
>The Ark is aperantly in Romania
>The Ark is a library
>play Halo
>Psychedelics can help you ascend
>The Vatican has a time machine

These are just the ones on top of my head.

The jannies will definitely get this thread

>My question is, what can I do to protect my mind from worldly thing?
you're a part of the world\society
but in terms of what you mean
turn off the media, social media, tv, etc
live your life
>How can I keep myself on the right track with god?
follow your heart
treat EVERYONE as you wish to be treated, golden rule etc
>I believe almost all forms of media is a tool to pacify men.
all work and no play...
yes mass media is used against us
same with radio freqs, toxins in the air water food
but its about balance
if the media is warping your thoughts, turn it off!
try to eat healthier
>Also any recommendations for books?
ra material
emerald tablet(single tablet)
bhavad gita
tao te ching

checked and thanks

lotta disinfo there
its not "all" wrong but lmao
also copypasta

Sippur is the city that my bloodline hails from. Sippar is how it is spelt in English, but not pronounced.

2024 and 2025 will be the most important years of this entire century, maybe even the millennium. The Kali Yuga comes to a close and the Saturnic Golden Age will commence under the sign of Aquarius as we enter the second degree of its cusp.

We are called the sons of man because we are the sons of Manu. 'Man' is actually an abbreviation of the 3 landmasses that physical man has lived on. Mu, Atlantis and N...I am not at liberty to divulge that title as that name has not yet surfaced for common folk. To be a man is to be a son of the physical Earth.

Where do you get this date from. Post proof

>Oh I know! Let's try and get answers from habitual liars that worship satan! Surely they will tell us the truth

There was an impersonator making threads alongside the original. Might have mixed up some things. I don't have the screencaps with me, but you can clearly see some discrepancies when you compare the threads.

Well someone who has written on this that you would have access to is Blavatsky. 2025 is the date she references as the coming of Maitreya.

>Sippur is the city that my bloodline hails from. Sippar is how it is spelt in English, but not pronounced.
Ah ok I wasn't sure with the different spelling there.
>2024 and 2025 will be the most important years of this entire century, maybe even the millennium. The Kali Yuga comes to a close and the Saturnic Golden Age will commence under the sign of Aquarius as we enter the second degree of its cusp.
I had a dream when I was young (9 or 10) where I was walking through a decrepit neighborhood. Somehow I knew my age at the time in the dream. Figuring the year from that after waking put it at 2025. No dream has ever been as vivid.
>We are called the sons of man because we are the sons of Manu. 'Man' is actually an abbreviation of the 3 landmasses that physical man has lived on. Mu, Atlantis and N...I am not at liberty to divulge that title as that name has not yet surfaced for common folk. To be a man is to be a son of the physical Earth.
Thank you, I suspected something like this but had no idea about the 3 landmasses.
Can you tell me if the one starting with N is a currently known name to the public at least?

theyre just service-to-self trying to get to negative polarity 4th density but their harvest will be small. service-to-others will be much bigger. you indifferent souls will have to repeat the next 75,000 years though. ama if you want to save yourself the trouble.

>Can you tell me if the one starting with N is a currently known name to the public at least?
It is not yet known. It is a future name for a future Empire that will be the culmination of the Indo-Aryan races efforts within this 5th Age.

>Can you tell me if the one starting with N is a currently known name to the public at least?
Well Manu is an abbreviation of Mu, Atlantis and N. That means N has to contain the letter U. Or is U a separate secret landmass?

N

Thank you. Have a nice rest of your day.

>play Halo
what?

Attached: zxy2xjm4ong81.jpg (2240x1336, 1.28M)

0/10 bait
made me reply
herbs