The Modern Relationship

The absolute state
>two people unable to afford even a 1 bedroom flat by themselves, neither has ever lived alone, always had to have roommates
>woman is upset man owns 3 game consoles, believes having even more than 1 game console is decadent and constantly threatens to throw one out because a man owning 3 game consoles causes her anxiety
>all younger respondents agree with the woman that having more than 1 game console is excessive and he is hurting her
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/jul/15/you-be-the-judge-should-i-let-my-boyfriend-have-three-games-consoles

Attached: soy planet.jpg (1080x1736, 353.2K)

I will limit her to 3 outfits in return

She's right. The man should be more responsible with budgeting and more productive with his time, otherwise she will have little incentive to stay with him if he's not contributing anything and is wasting money on frivolous expensive purchases. Video games are a completely non essential juvenile activity and a massive time sink

Satan you fucking suck man. I don't want your logic or this pathetic excuse for discussion.

How many handbags do you own, woman?

Tbh you should not be playing vidya or at least keep it to a minimum of an hour a week if you're in a relationship.

If you are an adult in a relationship and expect to maintain that relationship, you have responsibilities and should make wiser decisions. The man and the woman have agreed to share their lives together and if they are struggling to pay for essential needs while the man is spending the little money have left over on things they do not need it's clear he's not holding up his end of the deal or valuing his partner's input and well being

My body, my money, my choice. Women don’t run your financial accounts or hobbies.

If he gets rid of his consoles for her, she has to make a sacrifice of similar magnitude or the relationship will be poisoned. The fact is neither of them sound like they have money to waste, but if he makes such a monumental change and she doesn't do shit, he will resent her.

only vidya worth a shit is a DS or switch due to portability. PS and xbox have literally have the same games.

I just counted and I have 12 consoles. I don't even play video games that much, they've just accumulated over the years and I've learned to not throw away stuff like that because eventually you're going to get nostalgic for it and want to play it again.

360, XBONE, PS3, Switch, 3DS, 3DS xl, Vita, GBA, Genesis, NES, SNES, TG-16 btw

0 and i'm not a woman. I'm not necessarily against playing video games even if I don't care for it and think it's childish entertainment, but you should know what to prioritize and only spend large amounts of money on a hobby like gaming if you have the means and disposable income to do so. If you can barely pay your rent or afford food, bills, etc but are buying $60 games all the time and spent $400 each on 3 different consoles it's clear your making a terrible decision

This depends on a lot of things though. What are the consoles this guy has. Is it an SNES, N64, and a modern XBOX? Then there is little value, in the scheme of things, he isnt wasting money, and they are essentially in the same tier as outfits. If this guy is instead buying dozens of 60+ dollar titles every year while they are destitute, then it is another issue.

Once again, PC gaming is the master race

From the way it's described it sounds like it's causing financial issues so it's likely newer consoles rather than used older ones. He probably bought a Switch, PS5, and Xbone and spends money on DLC and shit

Only retards spend $60 on games constantly. Granted I'm not a hardcore gaymer but I average like 1-2 full price release day games per year.

No she just thinks they take up space and no man should own more than 1 game console

Aside from playing vidya, which imho shouldn't take *that* much of your time, I honestly don't understand why there's this idea that males in the relationship shouldn't have their own hobbies and shieet. What if I like building stuff, reading, learning shit? Why would I ever dedicate all of my own time to another person?
I've been in the current relationship for >5 yrs but I'd end it in a blink were I forced to be that way for anything else than a young kid to tend to

Attached: 1658007840080.jpg (768x768, 113.57K)

Bin her off she's retarded

how about single PC and emulate the games for free.

You Will Always Be A Woman

The PS5 has no games

emulate bloodborne

well seeing as how she's not his mother the notion of "letting" your boyfriend / husband do anything is retarded.