She got that doctor's note...

She got that doctor's note. She can have medical cannabis and Russia owes her reparations for false imprisonment as well as misgendering her and opening her up to hate speech. The more you abuse LGBTQ+, the more you build up your iniquity and suffer more negative karma

Attached: brittney-griner-ap22191657901093.jpg (1200x677, 43.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk7P3vie1m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just learned this chick is an Israeli/American citizen. I knew there something off about this chick and why she gets so much attention, and thats it - shes a Isaraeli jew mutt

A doctor in the Netherlands told me he can't report a tendon injury because that tendon hadn't been discovered by a dutch person yet. I think it was the adenocruciate ligament and this was 2008.

I want to kill dutch people every day.

So glad Biden doesn't give a fuck about her.

Kek.

This alone makes me want to vote Biden, cause you know what Trump will do.

medical cannabis /= hash oil.

What the fuck

So complain of pain in their necks. At least that's discovered

>she
>her

Death to kikes

Attached: ugh.jpg (568x447, 37.11K)

The world would be so much better if people like you died enmasse

her voice
youtube.com/watch?v=yk7P3vie1m8

Attached: wnba griner lmao.jpg (1280x1280, 710.01K)

>She

Its funny that the only place a tranny "passes" is in the wnba. Do they have him in a man's prison there?

Nobody cares.

>she
it's a man, so that's he, not she

Attached: griner tranny.jpg (611x960, 94.05K)

>pro athlete
>in the WNBA
>net worth in the millions
>needing medical cannabis
i call bullshit. for one he is an athlete at the top level. what ailments can he possibly suffer?
>She got that doctor's note
fuck right off with this story already, mainstream media. he was a dumbass, got arrested, that is his fault. russia is in the middle of a war with ukraine, who we support with our allies. the only thing coming out of releasing her is some russia favoring deal. i dont want her dead or anything but i want her to serve her sentence with dignity and in 5 years she can write a book and talk on oprah about it

>i call bullshit. for one he is an athlete at the top level. what ailments can he possibly suffer?
You're a fucking retard if you don't think that all professional athletes are pushing their bodies to their absolute limits. They're all on a lot of drugs, and whatever they need to cope with their shit.

Also, no one gives a fuck about weed. It's not an issue. Trafficking it into Russia is exceptionally retarded, but so is imprisoning someone over a little bit of god's graceful ganj.

Everyone in this thread is a r/t_d migrant obsessing over trannies and taking joy in pointless suffering.

Attached: 1654068539458.jpg (600x600, 56.46K)

What's her ethnic background?

They identified her as a real woman in Russia. Anyone misgendering her will not like the consequences.

Does the NBA and WNBA allow "medicinal" herb - isnt it a performance enhancing drug if it reduces stress etc...?
>pretty sure the Russian NiggerBallAssociation doesnt have a pro-weed policy, and neither does Russia overall, so her 'doctors card' means shit over there

Fuck this kneeler. Leave it over there.

This can’t be real lol.

Don't trust me! Ask people from Holland (or NL but ehh I was in South Holland so Holland) when was the last time they went to a hospital. They will laugh at you. They would bleed in the snow before they go to one of those charlatains. I was stupid and young. I know better now.

That's a man

This girl will suffer 10 years for smuggling drugs over a border in Russia doing God knows what for whatever reason.