Reddit has a Christophobic User Problem

Reddit’s default sub for years uses the same logic against Christians that White Supremacists use against Jews. The Christophobia on Reddit is out of control.

Attached: BCF53041-30B0-4CD0-B28C-DB6D76E348F7.jpg (750x1334, 518.37K)

>reddit
mind control in real time

I'm also scared of Christians. How could a white man steep so low that worshipping a dead jew on a stick also makes him worship nigger trannies?

Attached: 1640234656905.jpg (1536x2048, 613.99K)

if you look closely at climate action, you can find numerous similarities between the movement and christian culture

self awareness is absent on reddit. Theyre guilty of a lot of what they accuse christians of

Be afraid that such a man can be called "christian" without others not automatically removing his status as a religious person.

It’s definitely bring astroturfed by bots, which is creepy.

Attached: BEEF8404-512D-4E7E-ACF8-7034686FEAD2.jpg (400x400, 40.16K)

People say Any Forums is the asshole of the internet, does that make Reddit the malignant tumor?

nigger info

>oppression pissing contest

Reddit is the clearly visible Adam’s apple.

O NO JEWWORSHIPBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

>It's not antisemitism/homo/transphobia/etc. if the fear and hatred is entirely rational
Seems legit

>Antisemitism? They're so fragile: r/persecutionfetish - Reddit
When did reduct became so based?

these anti-christ bot threads are just getting sad. imagine losing every single argument and having to resort to finding bad arguments on reddit that you can pretend to win against

anyway, enjoy hell, it's not far off

lol

>It's not Christphobia if the fear and hatred is entirely rational
It's not Transphobia if the fear and hatred is entirely rational

Whew, found the Blackrock representative.

>today user found out plebbit is for the shabbos goy
wait till he sees what they’ve done to the media

>theyre bots
>responds anyway

kek, retard jew worshiper

Attached: 666565.png (660x1000, 871.33K)

>Bot
Tanks fren...
Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-203507_Read Chan.png (1400x461, 150.89K)

Reddit is accusing Christians of forcing homosexuals and trannies and niggers upon their families and communities? I highly doubt that.

Nvm lol

You led me to the Truth, Any Forums. I sure do love Jesus Christ, our lord and savior and the son of God, and somehow simultaneously also the Father and Holy Spirit. I pray to Him and his Jewishness every night, thanking Him for every newborn boy to have his penis mutilated, and his foreskin to be munched on by wise and respectable priests. It's a good thing that I believe in our eternal creator, so that I don't burn in Hell for all eternity for simply being a skeptical rational scientifically minded person. I look forward to going to Heaven so I can kiss God's ass forever and ever and ever. Praise the King of the Jews and God bless Israel.
>Verification not required.

Attached: Christcucks will seethe.jpg (400x393, 55.08K)

>Christo