State has rolling blackouts killing a few thousand people

>state has rolling blackouts killing a few thousand people
>flys to Cancun
>still is shutting down coal plants

Attached: Ted-Cruz.jpg (1000x1000, 94.1K)

Attached: 834B4F83-77B9-494E-9FFD-8F583F7D3634.jpg (1238x1280, 325.45K)

>literal hell ecompasses state
>refuses to give up the 2A
>clings to guns

Ted Cruz is based as fuck. Fuck you.

Let's millions of browns come into his state while he sits on abbot the faggots lap ?

Is sucking Israels cock based?

how do you die from a rolling blackout? sounds like natural selection

he's literally just a senator... why do ppl think he runs the state

You'd be surprised how much our shitskin replacements would fucking die if gibs were shut off or a minor catastrophe happened.

Two conservative branches of government, and a right winged governor, yet the border is wide open and caravans on the way with millions more in the next decade.

>Ted Cruz is going for the high score, and wants to have a higher score than his father, the Zodiac Killer
>he is going to get it
>tfw you are his next victim
>tfw his smiling face is the last thing you see

come for our guns and you WILL get touched

cruz missle motherfuckers, deal with it

How does anyone like this snake? He's like a cartoon caricature of a sleezy politician.

Hate for Israel and Zionism is not left wing you stupid faggot.

I think if the power goes out we would be more surprised by high suicide rates, as well as psychosis from medications being delivered late, not at all, or a shortage.

There's like 120 million chemically dependent Americans on very strong medications that take weeks to detox from

You’re an idiot. The blackouts are because Texas has an inferior power grid. Six gorillan tons of coal won’t fix that.

are you a muslim?

Jews and muslims are the same.

if a little bit of heat is all it takes you kill you, you were never meant to make it anyways.
Ted Cruz is right to tell those weak faggots to fuck off and go enjoy time with his family. I thought Texas was supposed to be for strong gigachads, not whiny pussies that die from having their iced latte's

of course...not an answer

Ted Cruz is a shitskin faggot. Just like you.

he keeps our 2a he's ok by me, get fucked

They really are genetically the same. They both descend from Cannanites but Jews also descend from Edomites.

Literally any texas republican would keep the 2a. Raise the bar a little

Keep worshipping shitskin kike lovers faggot.
Depend on politicians for your own rights. Your literally a massive faggot.

actually beto wouldn't

suck my dick

They also share similar cultural beliefs. They believe in the right to tax and abuse those that are of a different race/religion.

Texans put family before everything including the state. We see him taking his family out of a situation despite the hit he knew he would take to his political career as a positive you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1657931884237.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

Beto is a faggot and will never win an election
>(You)

.t seething kike who knows gun owners are the only things capable of stopping them.

Not to mention the aging population that need like 40 bottles of pills just to wake up and burden the rest of the world. I guess that's what you meant by the chemically dependent. There's ghettoes of niggers within 20 miles of me in their own little shitholes, and if we even had a week of blizzard or anything of the sort they'd fucking keel over.

Beto isn't a republican and he can't win

0 fucks given, cruz has proven he will preserve the 2a so again....GET FUCKED

and oh yeah, hola rusty, long time no see