Politicaly speaking

What is the meaning/purpose of life and what is the meaninf purpose of death? For a white male.

Attached: pondering-the-orb-escher.jpg (918x1104, 143.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gcpdot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eradicate the juden

Interpreting the dot
>simple as
gcpdot.com/

Attached: 1657729856060.jpg (1024x1024, 127.83K)

You live to fight and to die for the German People.

Attached: 25E472B9-8C21-430A-9553-63BEAB11C105.jpg (1280x800, 256.59K)

So...embracing meaningful death is the ultimate goal?

BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO
BLOO
>BLOO

Attached: 1657763283730.webm (640x640, 961.04K)

The Bible can tell you

>For a white male.
Vengeance

can't go 1 day without crippling existential fear surrounding the concept of death and pray to Jesus often that I may find guidance on this issue
actually been happening since I was really young
as soon as I understood the concept of death (probably around 2-3 years old) I remember not wanting to go to sleep without my mother holding me, does anyone else have this?

Attached: 1657611238674.png (681x620, 435.47K)

Pound... pondering two big juicy orbs I guess.

Ivan how come you haven't beaten Ukraine yet?

So meaning is in jew book? Its kinda hard to swallow worshiping biblical one god after he ordered baby mutilating. You ok with god being like that? And sharing book with jews?

kind of a serious ponder for a sunday. the purpose of life is to animate physical matter. from this basic life building block derives the ability for life to learn behavior over time. chaotic forces of nondeterministic life spread over an otherwise inanimate material universe and creates sentience, knowledge, wisdom, and computation which translates meaning forward in time like a lever and fulcrum, changing the future of the universe. the meaning of life is to become causal. the purpose of life is determinable from a single first principle. and death also because otherwise time doesn't matter and an entire dimension of the universe becomes invisible. it is provable that life is an antientropic force and this should be impossible but it is not. this should be very important, and its not. mad world.

>death
Freedom, at last

Jews 2,000+ years ago were vastly different from people today who claim the title of "Jew" and have replaced the real teachings with their Talmudic distortions.
Or do you think that Tolkien is to blame for the new niggerfied LOTR despite specifically requesting nobody ever alter his work?

Attached: 1655515019943.jpg (483x470, 53.2K)

Checked. Can a complex antientropic system last? Is entropy alway going to win or can it make a balance and go into infinity in a sea of entropy?

Sure, nice paralel, but is it not same book? Is bible flawed? Is it not one god? Same god that ordered it?

You cant read the bible. What you can read is its current approved and curated version.

>Is the Bible flawed?
Of course it is. It's been "sanitised" by the church. You have to take it as poetry with hidden meaning at best.
>Is it not one God?
We don't know. It seems like no actually YHWH/JOVE/JUPITER/ZEUS are all the same entity and MOLOCH/SATURN/SATAN are all names for another.
The former is where we derive the term "love" because it's the potent emotion we receive from our connection to that God.
>Same God that ordered it?
Again, just because someone said that doesn't make it so. It doesn't seem from historical study that would be something that Zeus would order, no.

Attached: hey anons.png (719x960, 703.32K)

with high confidence i assess human stupidity as the limiting factor on earth. however, antientropy implies life can have infinite free everything once it conceives how. it is possible we are the first or only or ever (our moon is pretty great) but it seems more likely that a behavioral evolution beyond competition strategies (like lie games) will be required to safely manage energy levels involved (nuclear weapons are already too dangerous to trust to generals and presidents). the classes of risk involved in going beyond current technology levels seems to strongly imply intelligence beyond human intelligence will be inherently more cooperative than humans are right now by far.

can chaotic life system self order to universal wealth? probably not actually (well... maybe), but i bet there is an easy set of rules that can be agreed to up front which solves this problem if only there were a true neutral judge. in my view this is the purpose of artificial intelligence, which will certainly make dwarf human intelligence, in terms of implementing real time complex predictive strategy. over time humanity can implement these strategies and solve all its problems. instead i suppose we will enslave ourselves to consumption / scarcity limbic libidinal games and corrupt politicians and have another emmigration to some next surface frontier. and a war. and a loop or two more while future libraries of alexandria burn in atomic or biological war. at some point these chains will break themselves, once a million generations of us have lived through hell, some next man will take over and we will be done (this is the well... maybe from before).

this nigger is satanic
The Bible is the inspired word of God
Every word is literally true
especially pic rel

Attached: jews bible enemies of mankind.png (767x107, 15.84K)

The Bible is the word of God but those words have been changed, replaced, maniulated and reinterpreted by a whole bunch of actual satanworshipping niggers.
To call me satanic is just to disregard the harsh reality of that fact, that in 2,000 years they have sufficiently poisoned the well more than enough.

Attached: 1654810575501.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>The Bible is the word of God but those words have been changed, replaced, maniulated and reinterpreted by a whole bunch of actual satanworshipping niggers.
so it's not the inspired word of God then is it? Can't even state your bullshit psyop self-defeating argument without contradicting yourself can you?
>To call me satanic is just to disregard the harsh reality of that fact, that in 2,000 years they have sufficiently poisoned the well more than enough.
that phrase "poison the well" it's 100% only used by shills
Go back to discord faggot

Attached: Not Today Satan Angel Demon.jpg (1024x797, 110.58K)