What yall niggas cookin up

what yall niggas cookin up

Attached: A12330AB-F536-429D-B99E-810A5C0D401F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

coffee and costco bulgogi dumplings

Nothing I haven’t eaten all day and my stomach hurts like a bitch.

Attached: E5C00ABA-B5EB-4EA5-A54E-34D0BC2D90F0.jpg (663x1024, 105.32K)

clean your stove slob

moldy bread and some water

>bulgogi dumplings

how do you cook em? steamed or fried?

SHIT

Attached: burgler.webm (640x640, 2.15M)

baby teeth

YOU COOK THEN IN CUM, FAGGOT

pan-fried for crispy

>bulgogi
Just say cheap shitty meat slathered in sugar you fat fuck.

My 6’3 beautiful and highly intelligent finance gf made me pancakes and eggs. Later she is making me a sweet chili chicken with rice. In the meantime I am sitting on my couch watching pizzagate videos on YouTube. She knows I avidly post on Any Forums and thinks it’s funny.

They exist bros. Don’t give up.

I’m poor.

Attached: 5A64DD47-11FD-465D-B1C6-DCB48ED2468A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

I really fucking hate lesbians I am scared of them. But I told one at the pub how to fry brussel sprouts in butter and minced bacon. She understood me, for a brief moment. It was like there was no gender war at all.

I miss the 1980s so bad. I miss when I wasn't a stroke victim addiced to LSD and gore and pixels for friends.

I don't know the korean word for sugar so I cant but costco calls them bulgogi dumplings so thats what they are I dont know why you have to be so angry about everything

>I don't know the korean word for sugar

bulgogi

Made basic bitch greek salad yesterday, using zucchini instead of cucumber, kalmata olives, feta cheese, arugula, red onion, bell pepper, apple cider vinegar and olive oil marinade with some herbs mixed in it. Be sure you salt your zucchini or cucumbers after slicing it and let it sit on a paper towel in the fridge. It draws so much water out of the veg, makes it taste better and have much more crunch. I had this with grass fed beef sausage with zero preservatives or hormones in it so far, not too bad

Was that 10 CAD?

For me it's the McChicken

grilled chicken breasts, broccoli and carrots, and jasmine rice. meal planning is for chads

Traditional American meal.

Attached: 988.jpg (182x182, 10.41K)