Tit privilege

Attached: tit privilege.jpg (784x850, 100.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUR1h7zOaIM
youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY
youtube.com/watch?v=d2RZXeQc5HU
youtu.be/hLWbKrd9Rtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keith just got a sex change

How it started...

real

female feet

Putin please nuke us God please

I never click on those even though YT tried to sell it to me

BTW she gets 1M views in like 2 weeks

wow are you objectifying her?? just because she mashed her tits up doesn't mean she's looking for sexual attention, fucking chuds

There are like billions of videos of Keith Richards playing the guitar. Not nearly as many as a walking pair of tits playing. Supply and demand.

Never heard of Larissa Lavier. Is she a competent guitarist or are her tits the only value she has?

>listening to music
>female vocal kicks in
>next song

tits

Keith Richards is like 200 years old and was never a great guitar player.

If I want to listen to him playing chuck Berry tunes, there's about 100 of them from when before he was a corpse

Yeah, men will always be attracted to decent looking prime age women. Its literally programmed into our DNA.
Is your stupid incel nigger brain just now figuring this out? Wake up asshole. Its called the birds and bees. Quit being butthurt about it like an incel faggot.

God I fucking hate women so much it's unreal

How is Keith Richards even still alive with all the drugs he did?

It entirely depends on the singer and the lyrics. Fergie's version of Sweet child o Mine sounds like she's pissing herself again, but Lacuna Coil's cover of Enjoy the Silence is significantly better than Breaking Benjamin's

Sleeping upside down

They're preservatives.

watching the video doesnt give anybody any chance of fucking her tho

That's not the woman's fault. It's dumb drooling males.

I hate simps

Attached: images (13).jpg (306x306, 13.54K)

We still like looking. At least men with some balls and testosterone.

Youtube is full of chicks just covering songs, desperate loser musicians love that shit I guess since its nice to see a cutie who likes the same music and playing it is the cherry on top

She's a half ass guitarist, as I said earlier I don't click on her vids but I saw one that said "Nothing Else Matters" and it lasts 32 seconds, so basically just the solo not even some arrangement like intro + solo.
It also said 2M views in like 2 weeks.
Tons of people play that solo on YT and nobody cares (which is normal ofc).
She literally spends hours in a beauty parlor on a video shooting day and like 5 min to make a video.

Meh, female vocals are fine
But when I find out it's a female playing some kind of instrument, then I skip

Attached: images (10).jpg (547x560, 23.35K)

Can they play this, though?
youtube.com/watch?v=hUR1h7zOaIM

stfu boomer
go back to facebook
boomer
deal with your joint pain
boomer
mow your lawn
boomer
be angry at tv
boomer
contribute to social security cause you can't stop now
boomer

Simps are a problem to society because they put the woman first and foremost when it should be the other way around.

ok I replied to myself, I meant i'm done

Can any of them play Voodoo Child
youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY

For me it's Jess Greenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=d2RZXeQc5HU

Attached: 1642149480243.jpg (854x516, 74.06K)

You are a sad, strange little gook, and you have my pity.

i can look at millions of naked women getting fucked on the internet, why would i look at this bitch play guitar

I'm sure she'll suck you after she sees this

imagune me shock... people don't want to watch a 3-day before 6-feet under boomer?

Female singers just sound unpleasant to me. This is a rare exception, not showoffy and she just blends her voice in with the other instruments. youtu.be/hLWbKrd9Rtw

I want to fuck Larissa. I do NOT want to fuck Keith. Simple as.

Exactly

>listening to music
>male vocal kicks in
>next song
sorry, i ain't gay

So if I see a good looking woman on the street and stare am I simping?

>dudes would rather watch some young slut do covers of songs instead of watching grandpa richards wheeze out his greatest hits one last time before death.
This would only be shocking to music nerds or boomers.

Fuck your faggot cover songs you hollywood kike dope

Kek its a good point, but Keith is doing quite alright. This man has so much fucking money and influence, none of you understand. Look up "Rupie the Groupie" to learn about how the Stones are owned by a european royal, then look up the account of Keith's drug dealer Spanish Tony on how all of the Stones got into Crowleyean OTO and other elite secret society shit that makes you cross paths with the powers that be (Kenneth Anger is the connection here). After all of that, THEN you can go through all of the mainstreams Stones media, and then maybe you'll have half the story. All of the 60s/70s Godtier mainstream rock bands were in on bad shit, they were in with Jimmy Saville and CIA operatives posing as avant garde artists. The "Paul is Dead" meme is a distraction from the fact that these albums very much contain concealed occult messages
>"No, you can't keep my wife from coming in with me, and I want you to know that this is all your fault and you started this." Ringo Starr to Yoko Ono hours after John Lennon was shot, during an emergency meeting at the same hotel.

Attached: Keith-Richards-Brian-Jones-Rolling-Stones-1965.jpg (800x559, 58.24K)

Nigger.