"POLAND IS LE BASED ETHONSTATE OMG I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO EASTERN EUROPE"

OMG I WOULD WANT TO FUCK MY LE BASED LE TRAD HUNGARIAN WIFE OMG OMG
fuck off you stupid niggers, you'd have us exterminated in the name of le white race and now that you're being reverse colonized you come here begging us to give you the le ethnostate experience
kys and shit yourself

Attached: krakow.png (1024x683, 889.17K)

thinking about moving to poland

der ewige mutt. israelstaat-anfaenger, israel-unterstutzer

Attached: 590.jpg (600x600, 45.85K)

Well suck my balls you dirty fucking peasant. Too busy being a big money baller American chad and deep dicking your nasty blonde whores. They'll do anything for a few American greenbacks, and I mean anything. I could pay a Polish girl to eat my shit for $10

and I'm going to refuse to learn the language

>Slavs
>white

Based poolack.

god i hate the polish
all they do is whine and my country ruined its self in a futile attempt to save that hellhole

This. I'm a 100% BLACK SARMATIAN BVLL

If by saving us you used millions of rajeshes, mehmets and bongos imigrating to your glorious cuntry I think you might have used a wrong method.

BASED SARMATIAN BVLL

Attached: 16471461032940.jpg (604x603, 90.76K)

You're going to exterminate yourself. Nobody has to do that for you.

Attached: 1657755348271.jpg (600x429, 257.04K)

The funny and ironic part, is pooland is being *nglocised and poolaks have no problem with it.

They not ashamed to speak english
They crawl up the *nglo's ass with a purpose.
They listen to *nglo american music which plays on poolak radios.
And they are ready to fight for the *nglo against Russians.

poolaks are just sav(e)ic *nglos (niggers)

very important nigger info

Attached: 1629650334699.jpg (612x586, 87.69K)

this is not real, right? this is a mod, right?

What gave it away?

Why are you speaking germish?

Don’t act like anyone seriously thinks like this anymore. Poland used to be le trad white race haven now that it’s aligned with globohomo it’s been revoking it’s anti-gay laws for EU funding and taking migrants en masse to appease NATO.

Russia is the new bastion of safety for the white race. Nobody who isn’t a Vaushite discord brigade nigger tranny seriously gives a damn about Poland anymore, even any honest Pole knows Russia is far superior.

Based and redpilled. Please immigrate to Russia and live a trad life in a West Russian village. Preferably stay there and fuck off from my country.

Attached: rural_russia.jpg (810x529, 212.41K)

Rural Russia is a shithole, tell him to move into Belarus

We have a street name in my kike "city" called "Washington". XD

I feel you polebro, I remember when people here thought we were europe's last hope lol

Your shithole ruined itself, bong shit, go honor Churchill's grave for that one.

Attached: Britshit Burn.jpg (324x271, 22.89K)

Daily reminder that Poland isn't huwhite.

Attached: proxy-image (1).png (300x264, 21.5K)