What's the secret of the baltic states?

Attached: 165808004327776.jpg (1131x1280, 166.14K)

Russians are counted as White.

They sit there so still that they become invisible to the naked eye

no money nothing to give

ACCELERATE

This.

Attached: BADD5ABE-F804-4C44-AC41-323F88498B86.jpg (672x714, 58.33K)

it's simple
things are so bad that nobody lives here
even when we got asylum seekers they told it's nightmare place to live and moved to other countries

I'm black pilled right now dudes. So many darkskins. We need to import those negros who did the rwandan genocide.

Attached: berserk.homo refined.jpg (293x361, 48.21K)

france is completely cucked lmao

>implying greeks aren’t all roaches
>implying Baltic’s aren’t all finno ugric asiatic mongoloids
>implying Italians aren’t all niggers
>implying Spaniards aren’t all muzzies
>implying poles are human

truth
pol thinks having niggers is bad but it's a stamp of approval that your country isn't a shithole and worth emigrating to

Germany is a shithole though. Long before anyone immigrated.

You don't live with them, faggot. It's not just some of them that are bad, them being insufferable and hard to live next to is the standard. A good nigger is the exception. All of their kids are criminals, and they make the quality of your neighborhood, of your city, plummet. Who gives a shit about economy when you can't live a nice life?

Attached: come with me if you want to live guts.png (562x692, 462.41K)

>anglobongs whiter than beljioum
fake stats.

Much memeGDP number, you are just a simple minded consumeristic faggot that equals quality of life to the amount of money a person has. I lived in the west and yet I came home because I could not handle living in a fucked up society full of niggers and other uneducated shitskins.

Niggers, ragheads, and pajeets don't want to go there because they're not rich countries and they still enforce basic border controls there. Why bother when Germany, JewK, and France will let you in no questions asked and give you free welfare?

A good salary isn't enough to put up with niggers. It's the degeneracy, the crime, the clear dysgenics, the smell.

I'd rather have no niggers than have a slightly higher salary so i can afford more crappy chink products

How to gain a shithole country? Sounds good to not have any nigs

So why is Bulgaria 30%? Is it all the Turkroaches or something?

You are being disingenuous.You would take 3x higher salary over not seeing brown people.

this

The grass is always greener, user. I ponder gaining Lithuanian citizenship by descent but you guys all want to Kys

No, I really wouldn't. You don't know how bad it is. You believe in a lie.

gypsies probably