They're not hiding it anymore

Their anti-Christian sentiments were usually disguised as being pro-Jew/Muslim /woman/nigger/ whatever, now they'll blatantly and unabashedly tell you they hate Christians openly.
>pic related is on front page of leddit

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-17_13-38-36.png (1037x320, 66.01K)

Doesn't feel good to experience irrational hatred because of your religion, does it?

i dont know if this will help but plebbit has been like that since at least 2012

Yeah but the funny thing is this will actually create a Christian revival
oy vey muh "irrational" hatred. lol do you realize jews are done after this round? the whole world has been jewed and information can be archived like never before. jews will be revealed to the world and hated everywhere.

How many more weeks? I forgot

stay blind it's already begun

Attached: 1509756393194.jpg (404x467, 40.15K)

>Yeah but the funny thing is this will actually create a Christian revival
How?

2, no more, no less

Predditors are gay what else is new?

It's forcing a reaction and complacency is coming to an end.

It actually fills me with a pride and bloodlust that cannot be described with human vocabulary. That's the difference between us; you see adversity and plead to divinity for deliverence, I see diversity and pray my son gets to watch me beat someone to death.

>destroying our society
I mean they do overwhelmingly vote for pro zionist candidates so she's technically not wrong. They're also shitting up this board too.

>irrational
Hating moloch worshipping vampires isn't exactly irrational.

Yeah, but all the hate you filthy kikes receive is just.

Two more millennia.

>scamming the entire world
no where to run next time

>destroying society

doesn't even question 50 years of feminist policy lol

it's all so predictable, soon they'll openly killing Christians in the street
>funny thing is this will actually create a Christian revival
checked and unironically this

stay mad Satan
keep seething over pic rel

Attached: St Michael Casting Lucifer out of Heaven Satan.jpg (560x707, 141.4K)

A reaction from whom, though? Who's gonna revive Christianity and how?

Have you not seen the zoomers who larp as epic Christian warriors?

>soon they'll openly killing Christians in the street
You love that martyrdom stuff

Christianity sucks

On Any Forums?

honestly the shizo christfag billboards on I-75/I-95 are WAY overboard (pun intended), if you posted that shit on Any Forums you'd be accused of purposely poisoning the well. The sad fact is that religious people naturally share their ideology with a lot of 70IQ retards and those retards are constantly doing retarded shit to make you look bad. Not saying anything for or against because I begrudgingly accept christfags as my allies but you need to wrangle your retards a little bit better

people around the world. it all comes full circle with the revelation of the jews and their works which will prove Christ true. this is just the conclusion of a 2000 year battle between Christ and the jewish identity, which is the anti-Christ.

Larping is just an infantile expression of arrested development retards that lack a concrete conception of reality.

Most of these reddit users are kids with developmental issues whose parents didn't love them enough, so they project their hatred of them onto the attributes of them. They think that their parents dragged them to church once so they hate all Christians.

Furthermore, even though all religions oppose abortion in some capacity, hating Christianity is the only non-cancellable one

>anymore
Implying they ever fucking did nigger

yeah, Maccabees and all that

No. I avoid social media whenever possible. Going on Any Forums every now and then is about the extent of my non-work related internet usage.

nigger info

Attached: 1627594535278.jpg (2000x1630, 410.95K)

The evil of this world has driven me to Christ.

>AHHHHH JUST LET US KILL BABIES WHAT FUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

Attached: 81833_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg (1000x620, 93.76K)

The main argument for the validity of the gospels is the christian martyrs that died so they would not denounce christ

so let’s fight it out, see how it goes

>YOU ARE DESTROYING SOCIETY BY NOT ALLOWING ME TO HAVE TOTAL LAISSEZ FAIRE BABY BLOOD RITUAL SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate them more than they can experience in their miniscule reprobate capacity. The fires of hell are the most perfect and just end for them.

Jews really are fucked. The only reason they were allowed to do what theyve done is because information could be controlled. Soon kikes will be mass deported into their little desert shithole prison country. Hopefully humanity will never have to deal with these inbred semitic rats ever again

>because of your religion
Lol

have you even read Maccabees?

Get bent kike

Actually I love this. Gives us our edge back in alot of ways.
Also
The harder the Romans pushed the faster we spread.

How'd that go for you?

All religions are evil and all adherents should be hung. Simple as

Bits and pieces. It's an outside book, not in the tanakh

>deported
Thats not a final solution to a historically recurring problem.

stop begging for attention, go back into your hole.

Attached: 1515923599631.jpg (520x545, 67.29K)

kek
>no you can’t kill babies
>no sorry you cannot teach about gay sex to preschoolers
>nope, you can’t teach 4 years about critical race theory
WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE RUINING SOCIETY!! LET ME INDOCTRINATE THE CHILDREN INTO MY INCREDIBLY NICHE WORLDVIEW

I am completely indifferent to the infinitesinal feelings of reprobates.

My Uncle Bob used to have that model of Malibu back in the day. God rest his soul.
>Bob and Dale are raising hell in NASCAR heaven

lol
>all religions are evil
>we should kill those people
you need God

>t.
Making a moral judgement is an expression of your religious beliefs you FUCKING MORON
If you think you can qualify what is good and what is evil, YOU HAVE A RELIGION
WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT

THAT'S HOW THAT WORKS
YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

Attached: 1632165257104.jpg (828x943, 311.04K)

it's all about dying for your faith

If Islam were the religion of the West, she'd be hating Muslims and on about "Christophobes". The people who hate you would still hate you if renounced Judaism and became an atheist. It's the same with "Islam"-haters. if all Arabs stopped worshiping Allah or Christianity-haters if all whites stopped being Christian. Religion is a proxy for race/ethnicity.

>kike detected
big surprise

Martyrdom and Murder are permissible under a few conditions.

>Doesn't feel good to experience irrational hatred because of your religion, does it?
judaism is not a religion, is a cult, and hatred towards jews is never irrational

Christians sukkk, especially am*rikkkan christ niggers.
Faggots, pakis are just slightly worse.

I’m not Christian. But I still love Christians. Muslims on the other hand, they can pound sand in hell.

The Secular Progress movement feels entitled to moral and political authority over the public, and is in the process of attacking and weakening all forces and institutions that could oppose them through organization. They have moved to openly attacking Christian institutions as a way of chipping away public support.

(you)

Don't you have any hobbies outside of slinging insults and typing in caps at strangers on the internet all day?

Rejoice when your being persecuted for his name. Stay strong Brothers.

If there's one thing cucked leftoids and racially conscious counter-semites can agree upon, it's that Christians are the worst just after kikes, and about 10x worse than niggers.

Attached: christ-insanity.jpg (1362x779, 520.81K)

>anymore
It's very reminiscent of the internet in the late 2000s

The jew tells you what happened to him but never why

>mentally ill demonically possed redditors loath Christ and Christianity
If they hate you, thet hated HIM first.

> there is no 'fires of hell'

Wot do?

>irrational

Only retarded brainlets believe in religion.

>Thermodynamics Chads report in.

Attached: F41C4B07-A625-4081-A584-2F122FFBE1DA.gif (498x498, 2.31M)

they pretend they have the moral high ground, yet they are angry hypocrites that generalize and fantasize about killing innocent people. They have so much hatred in them these.....leftists

50% of hate towards christians is fair
100% of hate toward you kikes is fair

I say this as an agnostic

This guy is actually a master shitposter

>Have centuries old functioning Christian society
>Introduce liberalism
>Turns to shit rapidly
>Liberal cries "These lunatics are destroying all of society!".

The irony of these people.