Moving out

Political implications of having to move as a zoomer?

Zoomer here in a tricky situation… I have decided that I HAVE to move out of my moms house before the end of the year or probably even sooner. Without going into too much detail just know that I live in an EXTREMELY toxic environment and it is in turn sucking any creativity or inspiration I have from me on a regular basis (iron really sharpeneth iron). I’m not able to fully focus and be inspired and grow as I ought to because the stress of knowing something retarded is just around the corner (which it is) ruins it all. I’ve come to the conclusion that I just HAVE to move if I ever want to do something with my life.

Politically speaking, what would you do in such a situation anons in the current political climate? I have a job for the time being (staffing company), but it’s not a permanent employment so I’m not always guaranteed a paycheck. I mention this because trying to then rent will be extremely risky especially if I move all my stuff and it doesn’t work out.

What should i realistically and politically do in this situation? What are my options? Thank you anons.

Attached: 8BC5DAF2-625F-45FA-BF38-42BF1371B2B5.jpg (1016x1515, 382.23K)

Get on neetbux, find a small apartment, unleash your creativitty

Definitely get out of there, and do not be bound by familial guilt trips. Love for family often can grow with distance, and relationships can get better, but not as long as you have to tolerate each others presence. Try to secure employment wherever you’re going to go first and then move. Save everything you can now until the end of the year (seriously, no extra spending). Idk what the welfare system is like in Sweden but take advantage of whatever you can, but don’t be a nigger and just not work, that will lead to misery and probably back to your mother. Also I recommend for the upcoming months trying to find as many ways to be independent as possible. Do your own laundry, cook your own meals, set your own schedule, clean your own room, etc.. Own that independence. Good luck user

Also, to add… I am going to get very seriously into video editing as I have decided I’m going to go all in on this skill which I really want to do. This is one of the reasons I also have to move, because I won’t be able to have complete focus on it and I need complete focus! Realistically I know I could start making money of video editing within some time, I just know. But I still need a place where I can focus on developing it at least for a few months so I can generate some cash FLOW.

Any wise or older anons willing to throw a zoomie some knowledge?

This
Quit your job and got on neetbux
Live frugally
Job hunt and poop at all of your interviews .You may even get disability allowance for this
Use your spare time to hone a skill, clean windows and mow grass for extra cash

Also if you can, I highly recommend getting a male therapist, IFS is good. Getting your mind in order will make you much more resilient when going at it on your own. When you do move, try to find things to do out of your home: definitely don’t become a hermit

i didn't know there were neets in sweden. the government subsidizes your moving out of the parents' house

Find yourself a full time job now, and work the number of hours you will need to pay rent and support yourself.

After a month of doing this, ask yourself if it is more or less stress than your home life. You're gonna need a deposit to get an apartment anyway.

Thank you for the contribution to the thread Jew-bro. I’m not sure how long it would take to go on neetbux or how easy it is. I don’t plan on lying, that is simply not an option for me being a saved Bible-believing Christian. I think it will be extremely demoralizing to do so, and might also in turn make me less productive, and I can’t afford that. So honestly, I don’t think this would work for my situation.
Thank you for the advice user, I would read this over more and try to take what I can from it. Not to dox my family or anything, but for the record my mom is a welfare queen for a decade ish, so the whole idea of that just makes me disgusted. As for employment, that one is not too clear. I was really blessed by the Lord to get the current job I have, it’s a miracle I even got it. It took me a very long time to get it as I had no prior experience + lacking education. My plan is to find something I can do independently, for example:Might sound delusional but have some faith I ask you.

Also, if you just need a quiet place to edit video, look into libraries and local colleges.

I’ve been living in my
Grand mother’s appartment,
I just listed it for 15,000$ usd and plan on moving to a cheap place like Indiana to raise cattle and never see a Jew again. That’s how I’m moving out. My boomer parents can’t do shit about it

>therapist

Kys retard

Your job doesn’t have to be your dream job, I would see if you can teach yourself some data science or webdev, and get a remote job. You seem like a techy guy so those could be very fitting, and would allow you to do vid editing on the side. Also do not give up or underestimate the power of hope, even if it seems like bs at first. If you believe things can get better, then they can. If you believe they cannot, then they really cannot

As someone who had an abusive and toxic mother, therapy was unironically the best thing for me. No need to be reductive. I trust OP to have enough sense to not be propagandized into cutting off his cock or taking anti depressants which gouge you out. Just because retarded roasties say “muh therapy” doesn’t mean it’s a bad practice

Go to Russia and free Brittney

Attached: th.jpeg.jpg (474x378, 30.64K)

That is actually really smart, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. I will take this with me as an option, thank you.
That’s a cool plan user, I also dream of eventually living more country style with a nice family and living the life God intended for man that I never got to enjoy growing up. Hunting, growing, fishing, chickens, etc. You must have it nice there in America besides all the degeneracy. Massive amounts of land, much more freedom… I’m jealous. Over here everything takes permits and is regulated to death.

>r here in a tricky situation… I have decided that I HAVE to move out of my moms house before the end of the year or probably even sooner. Without going into too much detail just know that I live in an EXTREMELY toxic environment and it is in turn sucking any creativity or inspiration I have from me on a regular basis (iron really sharpeneth iron). I’m not able to fully focus and be inspired and grow as I ought to because the stress of knowing something retarded is just around the corner (which it is) ruins it all. I’ve come to the conclusion that I just HAVE to move if I ever want to do something with my life.
>Politically speaking, what would you do in such a situation anons in the current political climate? I have a job for the time being (staffing company), but it’s not a permanent employment so I’m not always guaranteed a paycheck. I mention this because trying to then rent will be extremely risky especially if I move all my stuff and it doesn’t work out.
>What should i realistically and politically do in this situation? What are my options? Thank you anons.
Hey meme flag, donate plasma, get a second job, buy a car and live in it if you have to. Stop being a pussy.

Your grandmother's still alive and you are selling her apartment? Does she have alzheimers?

Whatever works for you m8, just know there is no shame in neetbux, the nation exists for us to benefit from it. Good luck with everything friend

Live with your retarded mother untill you have enough savings to stay at the rented space for at least a year without having to work. Plus rent an office instead of an appartment. You have to be a neet to get good at creative shit, so you better have funds to sustain that lifestyle at least for a while.

I’m actually not very techy in terms of programming and that type of stuff, but I will look into these two you mentioned and see if it’s something I could see myself pouring a bunch of time into.
>Also do not give up or underestimate the power of hope, even if it seems like bs at first. If you believe things can get better, then they can.
Yes hope and faith is very important. Faith is a gift by God, and I have faith in God. I also have hope, the blessed hope - Titus 2:13 KJV. Faith is really what sets people apart, I have faith in what I’m going to do. If I put in the hours it will work by the grace of God.

And I know you can’t live life thinking you will always do what you want, but I am a free man and have a God given freedom to chose. If I cannot pursue what I love and what is my calling, then I might as well kill myself. I refuse to be domesticated, I’m willing to take risks, I am a man with a soul. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Get a MILF to be your sugar mama and eat out her asshole and suck her toes for money. Lay some young pipe

Thank you m8. Your King wants you by the way, believe on his gospel, Jew.
This is the rational and safe answer, but I am afraid if I wait too long I will lose something valuable within me. You must consider the spiritual and mental health. Certain people enter the house and I can literally feel the spiritual atmosphere change. A part of me also wants an adventure. Tldr: I don’t know if I can hold out for that long.