Nationwide Walk for Any Forums fundraiser

Im considering doing a walk from California to the Eastern US. I would live stream the whole event and have TTS enabled for donations.

I am a white collar worker through harrasment due to my autism lost both jobs I had. I have nothing and will be transient walking through towns. Any gear or ideas I should have before I leave?

Attached: wojack hiker.jpg (511x511, 45.9K)

I will not be taking the bus, train, or riding any motor transit. This will be entirely walked.

This is cool but probably a dangerous idea because leftists will know you're from Any Forums and hunt you down.
>through harrasment due to my autism lost both jobs I had
As a fellow autist I feel your pain. I would unironically recommend taking the entrepreneur pill because it means you don't have to deal with cat ladies, distrustful middle managers making you jump through hoops or co-workers trying to take credit for your work.
If you're high IQ, learning to code is a good idea. You can make what you find interesting and do it all from home. There's basically no needed capital investment.

True theres that risk involved. Id wear a Pepe shirt or something. I also will carry a knife and mace

Your are in the usa arent you?
Get a normal weapon(a gun)

Yes im a native Californian.

Definitely don't wear a pepe shirt. That's a bad idea.
A knife and mace will make it safer but look at what happened to Kyle Rittenhouse. You can do everything legally and peacefully but if you knew in advance that you could possibly face danger (which you now know) and you're a visible right-wing figure, leftists will absolutely bandwagon against you and any who try to murder you will find a lot of support from them.

I will watch you if you do

>>through harrasment due to my autism lost both jobs I had
QRD?

Idk if you quoted me by accident but I'm fine, I've just had to deal with difficult people in the past. Nothing too major.

Good, I need more people to join me on the walk. Like Forrest Gump we get a literal band of pol users together. My personal army.

Go for it user, we'll be watching

>I am a white collar worker
Fuck you pal.

What did I do?

RUN FOREST RUN
Hiking with your bugout bag is a great idea. Might want to try a week or a month first before you go on a 6-12 month hike.
Jesus be with you.

Attached: Trumpets.jpg (640x575, 59.93K)

yeah become your own boss
it's super easy and you don't even have to learn how to code
you can learn how to resell and just start buying stuff you know well
go to garage sales and thrift stores try to buy things for 1/3 the value you can sell them on eBay for
The trick is to list the dollar amount every day that you want to make every day, so list $500 every day and eventually you will make $500 every day.

Pay attention to sell through (proportion of listed inventory of an item to sold, you want as close to 1:1 as possible, otherwise price is deflationary and you'll sit on inventory for a long time) you can sell out of a storage unit.
I have like $80k in listed inventory and I sell about $10k a month

Go to kaggle, learn how to code for machine learning, make a fucking fortune

Was going along with you until the end there. Kinda sound like a faggot. NYPA

Yeah not a bad idea either

>due to my autism lost both jobs I had
Lol what a fag.

go ask /out/

You’ll find people in Cali if you go thru with it, but I’m already on the east coast

Go to roof
Jump
Make every one happy

You should ask Norman Reedus for tips.

My guy, you might die. At least get some kind of water skin and filter so you don’t dehydrate. You’ll probably need an extra pair of shoes + camping gear.

don't scam me, nigger

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

>fundraiser
We're in a recession so these things won't work anymore buddy. You have to work for your money now.