Predator Hunters

is predator hunter type content kino? post your favorite ones
youtube.com/watch?v=7_TeCKJpVJA

Attached: backwoods.png (573x491, 688.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opindia.com/2022/02/meta-facebook-executive-caught-in-paedophile-sting-operation-fired/
youtube.com/watch?v=14INdlFIe-k
youtube.com/watch?v=vvyBV5yifCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like anxiety war, most of the others are pretty boring.

If this was the 1940's, this guy would've been an office or factory lackey. Would've had a life of some sorts. Now he's stuck in 2022 and wearing backwoods jackets. Terrible.

There was one of these that occurred right at the park by my house. But the youtube channel got suspended, I guess. The dude was the most stereotypical pedophile. It was crazy.

what is he doing at the beginning? is he singing or rapping or something?

>check his channel
>barely posts
People VS Preds posts daily that niggers been busting 1-2 people every other day since he started.

predittors

>Howdy lil' lady. Wait a minute... I smell cowardice. HANSEN!

Attached: vincent.png (1063x574, 692.98K)

Attached: 1651691693153.png (591x874, 368.33K)

Based. But Any Forums wouldn't care if the pedo was a roastie and the child was a boy. Many such cases.

I'll check those fags out.

Kek

Did he an hero?

>HANSEN YOU VARMINT

Attached: ambrosio.png (430x574, 312.71K)

I'm not trawling through the video find out, but this retarded wigger looks and speaks like he's about 16 years old and even if he's older he doesn't seem like he would ever actually be able to hook up with an underage girl

These predator hunter videos are all about getting views, not about tracking down actual sexual predators who pose a genuine threat to kids.

not excusing this guy's creepy behavior trying to fuck 14 year olds on snapchat but focusing on lone autists instead of organized human trafficking rings involving organized crime, police/sheriffs, feds and politicians (not to mention business leaders) is misdirection

yes these losers should be beaten, castrated and jailed but there's a systemic issue here too- the connection between pedophilia and power structures, and the close relationships between organized crime, politicians and the business community, which go from local governments all the way to the highest levels of supranational institutions

Nah, the DAP guys definitely caught some people who we'd be interested in (as in Any Forums) who are potential epstein people. At one point they caught a high level google executive. And now they are banned and demonized.

>These predator hunter videos are all about getting views, not about tracking down actual sexual predators who pose a genuine threat to kids.
maybe some in this case but there are genuinely channels that work hard to get shit done and they don't do it for notoriety so you don't hear about them
plus when you catch these guys i don't really think any prison time sticks or they just end up on a website

example: you're in southern Cali- a state with 60 million+ You could be catching guys EVERY DAY and get them busted but it doesn't mean they're going to jail forever, and you're just 1 guy.

I would think if you want to go after predators you work to make fathers and mothers stronger as to not allow that kind of shit to happen

Maybe make a law make it legal to shoot predators on site that would make cases go down wouldn't it?

picrel

Attached: fbi cp.jpg (1920x1011, 216.79K)

what? link to the google guy? that seems significant
i remember this facebook/meta guy
opindia.com/2022/02/meta-facebook-executive-caught-in-paedophile-sting-operation-fired/

youtube.com/watch?v=14INdlFIe-k
sony psn exec^
youtube.com/watch?v=vvyBV5yifCY
legoland faggot^

I agree completely but here's some gems

I know I keep shilling the same channel I just don't watch any other pred ones this guy is the only one i've ever seen so active find me another channel as active as him i'll wait (unironically)

My mistake yeah that guy, even still if you do this long enough you are bound to catch a few big fish and many other low level lackeys. The low level ones, older guys are people who could be blackmailed into committing further much more serious crimes and having their face out there eliminates potentially useful blackmail subjects.