How do you cope for not being Greek?

Attached: 292773516_738073463915205_7680368213225147307_n.jpg (2044x1536, 699.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqIhoshpotI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My country bought greek people and decorated every street with them. We call them "corner shops" and we are blessed now.

Chipotle is better

Those kebabs look tasty.

What are they like politically over there?

Delicious food for sure. Grew up in Montreal 1st place I had souvlaki pita.

I just don't carry any debt and resign myself to the fact that my wife will NEVER have a mustache :(

By cheering?

Greek people in Australia don't get into politics by yelling at strangers, holding signs, or even by voting.

Greeks in Australia get into politics using their genitalia. They sex with the politician and they become the mothers and fathers of the state leaders.

Smart methods, dumb nation. I think the problem with Greece is that they are so comfortable. They aren't given risks so often. I know joining the EU changed that recently :) So with new risk comes new opportunity to show the world the right way to live.

there's a good amount of greeks here in salt lake city, utah. some mormon, some not. they seem like regular white people who serve gyros and baklava.

Attached: greek orthodox slc.jpg (900x659, 145.51K)

Im hungry. Yesterday i drank 4 litres of water and had one meal replacement shake.

I wish i could afford food.

shut the fuck up turkey lite

give good recipe for this shit

All greek/Mediterranean food makes me shit liquid. Id rather eat a bowl of rice and beans over that greasy “pun intended” food

I drink lots of raki and I stopped showering. I can feel my countenance becoming more swarthy by the hour.

By not putting fries in my gyros like some kind of fag.

>his wife doesnt have a mustache and/or a unibrow
ngmi

Attached: _20220717_203859.jpg (1026x1012, 193.14K)

I'm tecnically one of you, but i can't speak griko anymore. My grandparents did, btw

Here you have it (Salentine greek)

youtube.com/watch?v=SqIhoshpotI

>Fries in Kebab
The ancient greeks (white) would not have resorted to this Khazarian repulsiveness

non-self-raise flour / plain flour / YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND
MILK
BUTTER JUST FUCKING BUTTER
(maybe a bit o salt at the end)

so anyway that is the ingredient. the recipe is

>make bread with this ingredient and use the bread for gyros

By being white.

How do you cope with the fact that your most popular food is a ripoff of Turkish Döner?

>I think the problem with Greece is that they are so comfortable. They aren't given risks so often.
You literally have no fucking clue, puftaboy, absolutely no fucking clue.

Βased. Any self-respecting souvlaki making shop will not do that.

>seriously thinking greeks are not infested in every european city selling their knock off kebabs

nigga how do you make tomatoes meat and fries out of flour and milk?

Easy. I wake up every morning knowing that my country hasn't defaulted on its debts and doesn't have to run to the EU for salvation

Attached: 1637191228988.gif (266x199, 1.84M)

The year is 2050. The Republic of Turkey defeated all the effeminate hellenic armies in the Aegean Sea. Greece now lives under TVRKISH RULE. All Greek males are sissified. Greek females live to serve TVRKISH KINGS in vast harem facilities. Welcome to Greece's TVRKISH FUTURE.

Yiorgos still remembers life before the invasion – before the estrogen-spiked rakı, the sissy makeup, the face veils, frilly lingerie, and mandatory male genital removal. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of Sucuklu (former Athens), where he hides his beautiful brunette sister Alexandra from the clutches of the brutal TVRKISH army.

As musclebound TVRKISH soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile hellenic females, Yiorgos will stop at nothing to protect sweet Alexandra's purity. With his long hair, sissy harem lingerie, seductive face veil only showing his feminine eyes and fishnet stockings, Yiorgos gives his tender milky white body to a gang of pitiless TVRKISH alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Yiorgos prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable greek fantasies.

Acclaimed author and Turcophile Elena Papadopoulos presents a tantalizingly political vision of the future. Her powerful, vivid, fly-on-the-wall passages of three-on-one interracial man-on-sissy action push the boundaries of sensual fiction. The TVRKISH KINGS have their way with Yiorgos' sissy body, pumping, pounding and cursing through one of the hottest gang scenes in the history of the genre. And interspersed throughout the sizzling prose, a suspenseful narrative full of imaginative world-building unfolds.

Experience the true power of TVRKISH BVLLS with TITANIUM BODIES. Prepare to pay the ultimate reparations for 1919. Explore the mind-bending world of TVRKISH FUTURE, the first book in Elena Papadopoulos' brand new series.

Attached: 1621133896549.jpg (997x700, 290.91K)

Same way i cope for not being a turk oddly enough.
I give gratitude to my creator.

>forgot that lots of people killed themselves over losing their life savings from banks shutting down, women selling themselves for bread

I'm glad actually.

Astoria New York here

Greek women love cocaine

Greeks? you mean those faggot boy fuckers? weren't you the queers that invented democracy? that sure did turn out great

one of my favorite countries to travel to. Although word goes around that Greek hoes don't take showers very often is that true?

I pay my debnts.

Attached: 4d135750a26c46e038ebe8d024edcc9f.jpg (640x960, 37.55K)

I eat their food and avoid their smelly brown people its a win/win

You tell me

Attached: WhatCope.png (1704x739, 1.75M)

You are not allowed to post further itt if you are above 5%

Attached: 1618064522459.jpg (1131x1280, 166.14K)

I'm half greek but never learnt the language and it's absolutely bonkers to start now, i'm lazy

>A 10th grader has joined the chat

Im half greek on my dads side

so no cope

>How do you cope for not being Greek
My bank account bro, what did you think?

i'm objectively correct.

Äktschualli ze question is:
How do you cope not beeing german?