Why dont conservatives boycott woke companies?

Why dont conservatives boycott woke companies?

Attached: fat.png (500x500, 208.25K)

I do.

Name me a government that isn't woke.
Name me a legal way to boycott the government.
I will kill you with a hammer before the end of the war.

Conservatives cant organize for shit

I do my best to, but pretty much every company in canada promotes woke bullshit, so its a challenge.

>Why dont conservatives boycott woke companies?
Go woke go broke. Why do you ask stupid ass questions? Gas lighting moron.

Oh and I'll go further.
Not only do we not pay for woke shit, the fact that woke goes broke in America means there's far less liberals than we're told.
Or they would support the wokeness which they don't. The only metric we have is the media and elections telling us there's a lot of liberals.
But when we vote with our wallets there doesn't seem to be any around.
I wonder if that's why meth heads were paid money to protest liberal notions in cities during the Trump era.

They are, but corporations especially in the entertainment industry are already paid to include the propaganda beforehand.

They are tied to the money printers and the tax men, you cannot boycott them

.. and the banks. When things get dire for wokes the government even steps in and passes laws. There are states in america that claim it's illegal to boycott Israel.

Stop buying so much plastic shit, start a family and build a home, like your ancestors did.

If a nigger hating white man and a white hating nigger were both selling me something and the nigger. Was selling it for $1 cheaper, I’ll buy it form the nigger. If the white man wasn’t a fucking jew-adjacent then he’d sell it for less.

Because they are drooling, materialistic retards who do not truly believe in anything outside of the most superficial views of their own political party.

Currently i`m boycotting:

Ahem

>Everything from china
>EVery chinese company
>Every us american company
>Every russian company
>Every turkish company
>Every company located in Israel
These are self-explanetory
Companies i dont buy shit from
>Nestle (Fuck these jews)
>Logitech (Scammed me too often on mouses and keyboards)
>Apple (only retards buy this shit)
>Jewnami (The japanese jews)
>Bergson (Dont know where they from but i hate them)
>Ben & Jerries (Too jewish)

Attached: IMG-20171028-WA0004.jpg (640x427, 33.9K)

Boycotting israel is illegal
Conservatives have respect for the rule of law

Because the majority of conservatives are hillbilly white trash.
All they can boycott is dollar store

>i buy stolen goods if they are cheaper
ok nigger

theres literally no other options. where will you get groceries? you have to go to a big box store. theres no mom and pop shop. theres no viable 'farmers market' anymore. even if you found one, you are limited to what the climate and soil grows. if you want peppers and they only do potatos, turnip, carrots, lettuce, etc, guess you dont have any stir fry. if you want herbs and spices, you are limited to maybe some ginger root or green onion type of deal. have to grow your own, which also requires buying all the supplies from the woke big box stores/suppliers.

for clothes, you arent getting anything from non-corporations anymore. no one is knitting or sewing shit. theres no mom and pop shop that doesnt just import brand name shit. you are not supporting locals - you are supporting people reselling the woke shit at a mark up basically.

its a 'you participate in society, yet complain about it. curious. i am very smart' retard suggestion to 'boycott society'. EVERY SINGLE COMPANY IS WOKE BECAUSE THE BANKS LITERALLY DICTATE IT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. Theres no political or social solution. either you hang kikes from lamp posts or you accept it.

They didn't have to deal with global surveillance states with missiles, jets and aircraft carriers

Attached: Larry Fink Blackrock.jpg (1024x683, 85.16K)

I try not supporting woke companies or woke municipal council members but the media lies about what people really believe and hides information to make it almost impossible to choose where my dollar and vote goes

All companies are wore and most of them are monopolies.

fpbp

I only buy things I absolutely need (food, and certain clothes only on discount), and look at second hand (thrift shop) first when looking for non essential stuff before buyiing anything in a store.