Which countries are white?

To me if you have white skin with non asian eyes, you are white. However often times I see people here saying that italians, greek, nordic etc. aren't white. Please highlight what countries native people you would define as white

Attached: Europe_blank_map.png (800x732, 47.99K)

Only montenegrins are white

we cannot agree on this Any Forums has been debating who's white for 10 years without arriving to a conclusion

Any Forums can't agree on it because coping mutts always fuck it up.

Blue/green eyes - never, ever brown, pale skin, intact foreskin.

Those are the 3 main rules. Anyone else is a moor rape baby or a kike slave.

country is just lines on the ground. white is a color of the skin. if you mean racially white you need to post image examples of the boundaries. because in the English language we don't often define people that way unless we are trying to scam money from the government.

post nipples

info here on nigg

Attached: 1634061399314.png (486x846, 536.85K)

Maybe to classify people's ethnicity on something as arbitrary as skin colour is kinda retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-134651_Samsung Notes.jpg (2654x1043, 535.2K)

I fucked a white German girl once when she came down here and she didn't have any foreskin.

Are Germans not white?

you're playing stupid on purpose. Most Aborigines in Australia have white skin now. They only had 4 copies of the melanin-production gene. not 80+ like africans.

makes no sense, part of my family has brown eyes while me and my brother have blue/grey eyes

When girls don't have a foreskin it's called a "marriage" in the technical language of the parliament. You should have put a ring on her finger.

Brown eyes + black hair = not white.

So the line is drawn somewhere around northern Spain-northern Italy-Slovenia-Hungary-Ukraine .

Anyone south of that line is more shitskin then white and fall into the brown eyes black hair category that 95% of the rest of the world share.

>lol I’m Romanian and I got green eyes and brown hair !!!

You probably do, but the vast majority of your countrymen fall into the brown eyes black hair category hence you are a small exception, with a prevailing generic for the latter inside your DNA

Black hair + Blue eyes was the original white male. They are still the rarest and proudest breed. Dark brown hair doesn't count.

Here is the european map with the geographical boundaries

Attached: physical-map-europe-13394739.jpg (800x761, 125.39K)

The true ayran race

Attached: 167d88c1224742b17eac710c6219d16e--blonde-kids-natural-blondes.jpg (452x640, 37.02K)

Picrel is the answer

Attached: 1653056560294.png (1374x1245, 80.97K)

There are no white people, only Europeans. Dont let muttspeak influence your thinking.

Northern Italy has mostly brown eyes and dark hair

>Are Germans not white?
yes

ive seen krauts with brown eyes and blonde hair, it's usually hazelish-brown though

nowadays the dark blue countries are culturally gay and not white

That is also a fair assestment and there actually seems to be a strong correlation between the two things

what do you mean by "non asian eyes" in northwestern Asia?

>Kike obsessing with "WHICH IS WHITE psyop to subvert goyims
try another trick

Ginger hair is very common in england

there is no "europe" but northwestern Asia

finns, estonians there are mongoloid phenotypes there

many of them have quite round eyes

>france
>white

Slavs, Meds and Norfern Europeans are all white but different types of white. Norfern Europeans are more similar to other norfeners, meds with meds etc. But we all are under the umbrella term of white.

Attached: mm.png (800x732, 124.09K)

>culo ID
Lmao your ID means ass quick say something funny

Akchually its post-orient southern hyperborean reverse agartha.

America is older than your country. Funny huh?

Lmao that's the verbal equivalent of "BRAAAAAP", bravo, very in line with your id

my house is older than your country and my house isn't even considered that much old

Speaking of brap, blow it out your ass you shit skin