Retarded boomer parents took my car keys away from me so I cant get to my job

What should I do? Im in my late 20s live at home and because my bitch mother is in a bad attitude she took my car and is planning on selling it. I need this job or else il be stuck with my narc parents all day.

Attached: Shooter wojack.png (920x720, 605.59K)

I want to move out but if I did now id be homeless as I pay them rent every month to live there and I have no money leftover.

>Narc

You sound like a drug addled subhuman so I hope you get killed by a nigger or bean goblin.

Nigger what did you do? Tell us the whole story I find it hard to believe your parents took your keys just so they can have you stay home.

Attached: 1644803981628.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

I didnt do a fucking thing. I just want my keys back to go to work and their retarded ass wont do it. Its my private property.

No il just panhandle by a busy intersection and make more than people do min wage.

I simply told them its their fault I cant find a job. They are narcccistic cunts and cant take the blame for me not finding work. They should of helped me growing up but they are shitty role models that deserve nothing.

What do you want me to say nigger? You're clearly not telling us something, why would your mother take your keys? Honestly you might just have to take the bullet and move out.

Attached: 1657241551207.gif (406x640, 3.73M)

Wait do you have a job ot no what the hell is going on?

With no money. Ok then.

You have to be over 18 to post here

Yeah I do. My parents are Narcs x1000 and cant take a hit to their ego. They should of never had children they couldnt afford.

call the cops on them if they don't want to listen. it's theft of property that they are taking your car keys away from you. i assume the car ownership and insurance is in your name, in that case sic the cops on them. Sure they will hate you for it, but they asked for it when they steal your property and refuse to give you back your car and keys. If it's true they are narcissists you should have audio recordings ready after you shit on them with the cops as they may try and get revenge back at you and fuck things up for you. Some of us are dealt shitty parents in life. Evidence will go a long way if they try to harass you any further.

I am way over 18 bud.

Forgot pic

Attached: 58A8302B-E10F-4F22-A074-EE3C5083E11B.jpg (750x681, 275.95K)

Okay so you have a job but no money, listen faggot just take your car keys back and go do a labor job that pays decent and work until you can afford to move out.

Attached: 1651128022294.jpg (640x476, 41.7K)

Why do you live with your parents and drive your parents car?

Move out. If you can't, I suggest you stopped pissing of your poor mother, faggot.

Just get a job dude and start saving money. Learn to not be dependent on others. I wish you well in your life journey

Its their fault you can't find a job but actually you do have a job?

is this now a boomer hate thread? my mom is a liar and super crappy. sucks senpai

Why do you announce things?

I just door dash if you can even call that a job. And I need a car for it.

Report them to the police, theft is illegal

is that your ""job""? God, what an embarrassment you must be to your poor parents.

Is the car in your name?

If you are here, that means you have fucked up your entire life. Un fuck yourself, get a job at a steel mill, and move away from your parents.

I fucking hate boomers.

If it's literally your car that you paid for take the keys back? If it's their car grow up.

Report it stolen. This kind of low iq domestic stuff is 90% of what cops do.

Theres no steel mills in CA.

>steel mill
Do you have a portal to 1975 that he can take to work

k y s
y
s

I’m not a boomer

You can cry about that when you're a kid and bitch about it on your own but take responsibility for your fucking life. You're an adult now. Shitty parents arent an excuse most boomer parents never helped us out. If you play video games and eat fast food you literally deserve what you are getting.

Thats a PA thing.