How do I stop my wife from giving me food all the time?

28 yo here and 3 years into marriage. My wife has been constantly feeding me non stop all these years. I'm 140 kg right now, man boobs, round body, look like a fucking middle age man. I tried to fast today and she ordered souvlakia, I couldnt resist and ate 4. How do I escape this hell? I miss my old thin beautiful body but each time I try to lose weight she either makes me favorite food or naggs non stop about me being thin. Feels like an experiment is going on. Is it even possible for a heart to sustain this weight long term?

Attached: 274475644_693174168362250_2612058468573366718_n.jpg (1080x1350, 275.83K)

i guess female ones exist. who knew.

Attached: pierce.jpg (1078x1666, 1.25M)

Just stop eating so much u fat fuck

Attached: 1651900257413.jpg (703x703, 98.11K)

kill her and then kill yourself

Excellent bait

workout or do some manual labor you fucking lazy ungrateful faggot. Imagine bitching about a wife making you food

Kill her

Just workout faggot.

if that's her, just give her to me and the food will stop, thx.

>those shoulders
That's a man, isn't it?

>she gives me food
>noooo, i can't say noooooo
>how do I say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just say no faggot

Are you maried to pierce brosnan?

If this is real you're with one of the "feeders"

She secretly gets off on her power over you, she feels in control by turning you into a worthlesd obese piece of shit.

Run from her.
Or ride on your mobility scooter

This
Also do u know what codependence is

She's trying to trap you into the marraige by making you undesireable to other women. You have some substantial economic resources she covets?

Sounds like she's already a grandma at heart

just work out you lazy slob, bah!

Attached: 165807905819421.png (576x825, 1.47M)

They're actually more likely to do it

she's fattening you up so no other woman wants you, but then she'll meet a guy who's in good shape and will start to hate you and will leave you

don't let it happen

I have the same problem! women are so bad for gains

they constantly make/ buy food, then they eat 5 bites and leave the rest to go to waste unless I eat it.

Take up swimming or some other cardio and do it every day. You will be fit, hungry all the time and she will get to feed you, both of you will be happy.

>complaining about a woman that cooks and feeds him
>in 2022
This nigger is retarded.

>Greek
Have you started doing your weird threads again faggot Greek ?

Attached: 71E53670-08CA-4560-BFAE-96BFFC4FC4B9.jpg (1024x768, 87.43K)

start biking

>hell
>wife makes you food
user you need to think about this again. One man's hell is another man's heaven. That sounds like a lovely life you describe.

I will fuck her for you to distract her from feeding you food

One should neither eat to much or eat to little. One should only eat what is needed to eat to sustain a healthy body.

>I couldnt resist and ate 4
eat one

was about to agree, re: marriage. i end up not wanting to waste food and eat my kids leftovers and it packs on a few extra lbs, but 140kg? jesus fucking christ.

youre gonna have to have her change her cooking to something healthy or work out hard. i love greek food, but it is notorious for being heavy at times.

is it trad greek food she's making? maybe have her pump out a few kids so she can feed them.

Basically this.

user, she obviously wants a baby and is subconsciously directing the feeding/plumping instinct towards you. Fill her up so she can pop one out, and your problem will be solved.

Say no
Tell her your plans
Eat smaller portions
Stick to your guns

Sounds like your wife loves you a lot. Mine feeds me too much if I let her but I got her into intermittent fasting and we have fish on a Friday and so on. Do it together.

Also go out with her more, she's probably cooking for something to do. Walk together and thank God every day you found a wife who loves you as much as she does

If her dad was fat, she’ll try to fatten you up too

Hello buddy, it's so funny to see humans complaning about their "problems" everytime i see someone like you complaining about their problem, i feel like you are a 5 years old child complaning about his daily life, imagine being this retarded, and be more than 12 years old.

It's very very very funny (and depressiv) to study humanity

My child of 7 could easily figure out how to get out of this situation, but for some reason, a grow up like you can't even do that, what a worthless trash you are xDD

>I tried to fast today
>I couldnt resist and ate 4
>naggs non stop about me
stop trying and do you stupid ass fucking greek
you couldn't resist, you literally sound like a chubby woman who twiddles her fingers at the sight of doughnuts and says " oh i shouldn't im so naughty "
She naggs about you and you let her ? grow some balls you stupid fucking nigger

That's a man

Grow a spine and say no? Weak current generations have no willpower.

Attached: timeshavechanged.jpg (665x1000, 119.22K)

She's a feeder.

Practice this phrase: "honey, I'd much rather have a blowjob."
She's only trying to please you, user. Accept this blessing and guide her efforts in a good direction.
Be grateful.

Bruh ur 300 lbs what the fuck

>Greek
>Lazy ass
Checks

Attached: Bait-Shop-2.jpg (1000x1493, 358.66K)

Maybe this, but I think more likely she is a landwhale too and is afraid of OP losing weight and potentially attracting thinner competition.

make children so she makes them fat instead, this is old strategy

shut up and eat while it lasts.

btw. where do I find a feeder wife?

>I couldnt resist
That's your problem. You lack discipline and self-restraint. You are admitting you are weak

Every evening this fucking greek and his made up stories about his wife...
FUCK YOU. Sage.

Turn that food into MUSCLE.

Attached: Crimea russian alfa.jpg (618x568, 249K)

Is he ok

Attached: 1652469375545.webm (576x1024, 1.03M)