Ukranian plane was delivering arms from Serbia to Bangladesh. Crashes over Greece

What the fuck is this?
I don't know what to make of this?
Ukraine selling weapons to Bangladesh via Serbia who is a Russian ally?

The plane even stopped in Jordan to "refuel"..

This whole thing is weird.
Anybody have any other information about this?

amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/16/aircraft-carrying-dangerous-cargo-crashes-in-northern-greece

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-182051_Chrome.jpg (1079x1857, 640.03K)

the fuck? Bump

This is an official declaration of WAR, we need to send gunboats up to Kyiv now, PUNITIVE DAMAGES

Weapons are useless, we need the money for hormones and conversion therapy

Attached: 70F11C03-1466-4117-808E-086EBCACF7C4.jpg (1108x1863, 519.54K)

Bangladesh wouldn't need and couldn't afford such weapons
I guess the end user would be another country

"Ukranians" didn't sell shit. Corrupt globalist faggots sold it through Ukraine.

>Le businass

Attached: 1655913562562.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

There is no war. It's fake. The Ukrainian 'elite' are using the money that was for himanitarian aid to buy mansions in switzerland and the weapons fonayed are being sold on the black market by the military.
This whole fake war is to get the Ukrainians to fuck off the the kikes can abort the state of israel and start again in their old khazarian homelands.
Everyone's in on this except us. Putin is in on this, Biden, zalinski, everyone.

Attached: FUQOGHXWUAAMSVn.jpg (900x450, 54.62K)

Two theories
>Ukie plane rented by Serbs
>Ukies being gunrunners

Yep I think all of that aid to Ukraine is being funneled to certain insurgent groups in other countries for different interests.

India and Pakistan seem like prime targets for some drama.
What are the glowies up to here?

Ukraine is a corrupt shithole. They're selling just as many of these weapons the west are giving them as they are sending them to their army in the Donbass front
This is news how?

Attached: Azov Battalion T-shirt mens size XL.jpg (1080x1603, 434.08K)

How are they legally allowed to do this?
They can sell weapons that are donated to them?
Without approval from the original countries?

I don't think the British or Germans would he happy knowing their weapons sent to stop le evil Putin is being used on Bangladeshi's

>How are they legally allowed to do this?
lol, lmao. We're talking about Ukraine here

If someone gives you something it's yours to do with whatever you want.
I'm sure there are international laws against trading with terrorists though.
This'll be swept under the rugs though

Even the US admits once these weapons cross the border from Poland into Ukraine it's a black hole. There's no accountability whatsoever, not tracking system, they just disappear.
Ukraine has been selling a good number of these weapons since day 1 of this war, sometimes even to the Russians. There's javelins, nlaws and stinger systems all over the fucking place now. There's even a strong rumor that one of the himar systems was recently sold to the Russians

O no!

Attached: 1265F616-8B74-4363-AF5B-2B61925D28AA.gif (340x270, 1.38M)

>Mines

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-140258.jpg (1080x1227, 223.66K)

bump before i run to the store, hope this thread has more responses when i come back

kek selling the "given" weapons
ROFL
really a jew gotta jew
the president says so

Nigger this is old news. There were a shit ton of threads on this overnight into this morning. Fuck off nigger

Its ukraine my guy. It was considered as corrupt as Russia before the invasion happened and now that its apart of the "good guys" the media turns a blind eye on its dark nature.

Here we go again. the US distributing advanced weapons liberally only for them to end up blasting US troops and who ever it manages to drag along with it in the next forever war...

Attached: OhhGawdThisShitAgain.png (300x300, 106.56K)