I'm a long time lurker pureblood who's always been skeptical of this vaccine/booster combo but as I've jumped around...

I'm a long time lurker pureblood who's always been skeptical of this vaccine/booster combo but as I've jumped around here I've got to ask a serious question: you don't really believe in this mass die-off theory do you?

Complications? Yes. Side effects? Yes. Some single digit infintesimal percentage (just like the flu shot) of fatalities due to above? Yes.

But a mass die-off of vaccine takers seems really far-fetched to me, as well as illogical. There's got to be more data showing this if it's true, regardless of how hard they try to hide it. Something of that magnitude couldn't be hidden no matter how many npcs there are in the world. The vaccine is immoral and innefective, no doubt, but this mass die-off shit makes a lot of you sound really crazy.

Attached: itsallsotiresome.gif (245x187, 716.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/
phys.org/news/2021-06-discovery-human-cells-rna-sequences.html
hillmd.substack.com/p/vaccine-batches-vary-in-toxicity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SIGMA-12 EVENT

The people who took the vaccine will be fine. The people who caught COVID are the ones having the problems. They've got long COVID

It's maddening. We are seeing all of the anti-vaccine rhetoric play out before our eyes, except it's not people who took the vaccine, it was the retards who didn't wear masks. They all got long COVID

Any Forums got it completely wrong as usual. Rightwing was completely wrong as usual. 100% inverted the truth

>it was the retards who didn't wear masks

Talk about conspiracy theories.

No. No that one's not a conspiracy theory at all. Not even remotely. That's just the fact

>There's got to be more data showing this if it's true, regardless of how hard they try to hide it. Something of that magnitude couldn't be hidden no matter how many npcs there are in the world.

timescale, user
one of the noted deleterious effects of the free-floating s-proteins is the impairment of DNA repair proteins to sites of damage
now the author of this study was forced to retract, owing to the inclusion of fluorescent tags attached to the spike glycoproteins, but if the effect is still true for the synthetic proteins produced as a result of the vaccine, it's undeniable that this will lead to a huge increase in cancers
how long can a person live with cancer before they even notice? before it begins to become visible in its effects?
2 years? 5? 10?

there's plenty of time for these injections to display side effects

it's commonly cited that vaccines in general cannot present side-effects long after their application, but the covid shots are NOT conventional vaccines; they meet the conventional description of gene therapies, and as well as the above, there are many, many studied and published mechanisms through which side effects could occur long after the injection itself
at best, we simply don't know
at worst, we've already identified mechanisms for reduced sperm counts in men, inability to placentate in women, increases in cancer, dementia, MS, etc.
and this is all known through published, peer-reviewed data, not crackpot schizo websites

one cannot "trust the science" and simultaneously claim there are NO long-term effects, because there provably are

(1/2)

I’ve had Covid twice, no vax and am completely fine. Gym 5 times a week, perfect health. Meanwhile everyone I know who’s vaxxed is sick every other week. I don’t even post here often, kys

but what you're talking about also includes motive; the motive for the elites to bring about a cull
they have motive, they have means, but we don't need to speculate on those, because they're open about it and have been telling us they intend to do it since at least the 60s
>the club of rome's 'limits to growth'
>planned parenthood's 'jaffe memo'
>the UN 'agenda 2030'
the Bill and Melinda Gates foundations entire body of work: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/

they've told us what they want to do
they've done something which is starting to look like the thing they told us about

only an idiot wouldn't make the link, even if only as a strong possibility

(2/2)

Cool story bro.

Attached: mask vape exhale.gif (358x488, 2.94M)

It'll be a slow burn, heart attacks, strokes, and neuro-degenerative disorders will all increase year on year. It's not complications or side effects either you cheeky cunt, it's he intended design.

As our pops and economies decline they're going to use it as an excuse to import millions of third worlders.

I don't really want to believe in the mass culling theory, but the problem is they've been talking constantly about it among themselves where the rest of us can hear for decades now. There are a dozen examples of them talking about using to force a "vaccine" that will be used to cull the population. When they're called on it, like anything else they openly talk about, like The Great Replacement orthe Great Reset, the develop selective amnesia and call you a conspiracy theororist. Which isn't actually a denial if there is an actual conspiracy to theororize about.

Attached: Screenshot_20211207-005759_Chrome.jpg (1521x1566, 1.06M)

>talking about it

See? I can understand this. I know they've been talking about it, but actually doing it is an entirely different matter. If the vaccine was even 10% lethal the data would be impossible to ignore and upheaval would be biblical.

It just isn't. The data isn't there.

>you don't really believe in this mass die-off theory do you?
yup, 84 a day dying mass vaxxed potugal, same in all the other maxx-vaxxed countries

Attached: 1656880405909.jpg (828x1169, 669.92K)

Ah yes the excess 14.9 million deaths in 2021 and surely worse numbers in 2022 have to do with climate change. Off yourself faggot

>The data isn't there.
sure it is

Attached: 1657760845842.jpg (1068x1272, 172.27K)

>As our pops and economies decline they're going to use it as an excuse to import millions of third worlders.
Small problem there. The Russian invasion of Ukraine kicked over the agricultural anthill early. Africa will be experiencing mass famine in a few months and hundreds of millions will die before they can transport them. With Ukrainian wheat production offline, which mostly wheat to Africa, the Middle East and Asia, they won't have enough transports to move people fast enough before they starve to death. I've seen people pile say they just get food elsewhere and it's frustrating to talk to them because they can seem to comprehend that Ukrainian and Russian wheat being taken out of the system along with Russian fertilizer being off the market alone reduced the agricultural carrying capacity of the planet by 1.5 billion. By next spring Africa nad parts of Asia, mainly China, are going to be a lot less crowded. T I ere won't BE any third worlders to import.

>Off yourself faggot
if he's vaxxed, just a matter of time

Attached: 68456846456445.jpg (1845x1596, 495.77K)

Attached: 684568453568356838635685368.jpg (2044x1631, 584.82K)

Attached: 656565656566644444465474545.jpg (2410x1679, 716.72K)

>jews want to genocide the planet down to half a billion
>wars only kill in the millions, THE best option is biological
>killing billions with bio weapons is possible
far fetched? not at all.

Attached: 64796794769476947697.jpg (1444x1689, 484.93K)

We can hope, but he has to cope

Attached: 622275475688890769.jpg (2529x1523, 336.41K)

Attached: 64564846222238.jpg (1743x1694, 495.21K)

Still better than the kids becoming trannies or jew shills like the vaxfag above

Attached: 1657987545158.png (829x1095, 348K)

Well, if we just go with what is known and had been suppressed we know the vaccines as described can change DNA.

New discovery shows human cells can write RNA sequences into DNA

phys.org/news/2021-06-discovery-human-cells-rna-sequences.html

There is data indicating during the early vaccine roll out that toxicity sweeps took place.

hillmd.substack.com/p/vaccine-batches-vary-in-toxicity

It is clear to me that something nefarious is going on and the timeline for ill eeffects has been extended such that normies who cannot readily associate long term cause and effect don't have an obvious issue thrust in their faces. I took the jab and nothing happened... Six months or a year later start having blood related disorders.

Attached: f71ae6ac-4134-481d-9ff9-fde4f1f67e76_1280x699.jpg (1280x699, 111.94K)

Correlation is not causation. Get the jab, goyim.

Attached: 1657748892941.jpg (1160x1328, 225.51K)

>The data isn't there.
the projection from the start is three years out from the jew lethal injection, the injected will start dying from cancer and auto immune diseases spanning over six years. People aren't going to all drop dead at once, some withstand cancer and auto immune better than others so it will be spread out.

Attached: 1657823080852.jpg (2100x5636, 1.79M)

Attached: 1657976030100.jpg (1242x1578, 265.31K)

> Aman says he's going to shoot me
>he has a loaded gun poited at my head
>I can believe he would actually do it though
>he would have to be an evil psychopath to do it
>just because every action I've ever seen him take is what an evil psychopath would do doesn't mean he is one
>I would rather believe I am perfectly safe than believe the man with a loaded gun to who says he wants to kill me would go through with it because that would mean evil actually exists in the world and I don't want to deal with that
Whose data, though? Life insurance companies reported a 160% increase in payouts for "unexplained deaths" last quarter.

Attached: 1657827882451.jpg (500x795, 119.01K)

Attached: 1643211680459.png (1440x2081, 715.19K)

Attached: 1657826543188.jpg (1021x1934, 403.13K)

Ze soulless demons will feel the pain of their choices through their loved ones before they themselves inevitably croak sue to their own hubris and pride