GET OUT OF THE EU NOW!!!

Attached: 1627107529478.png (573x623, 306.69K)

I'm not afraid of anything, for CHRIST is by my side.

shouldn't have trusted the russians as main supplier of your energy. notice how former commie countries are aware of this. around russians never relax

Attached: DEEDF262-6A66-488F-9716-C6EBC4D59394.jpg (500x747, 63.17K)

all they had to do was tell ukraine to remain a neutral state

i am sorry we caused this please let me blow myself up in berlin and say scream putin did it

>USA and Russia destroying Europe for a second time
same shit different year

Attached: 1643372341248.jpg (502x562, 46.15K)

Merkel should be put in prison for this but the germans are too cucked. Those fags laughed when Trump told them at the UN that they are retarded for becoming dependent on russia

i know what we should use the remaining gas for^^

don't assume that those who did this were stupid. For example, Germany, was very slow to support Ukraine but got pushed by the public. Who pushed the public? Media. Who pushed the media? This war wasn't a mistake.

voluntarily kneecapping part of your economy for a foreseen shortage?
isn't something like this reserved for wars? What nation is the EU at war with?

>us starts proxy war in on your continent
>hurr shouldnt have bought natural resources from the wrong guys

DEATH TO ZOG

>GET OUT OF THE EU NOW!!!
With what money, nigga?!

stockholm syndrome. the german with russian cock up his ass still can't see the problem

Merkel was on good terms with Russia, all of the modern US administrations disliked it, be it Obama's, Trump's or Biden's(which is almost identical to Obama's)

>Merkel should be put in prison for this
Merkel was busy building Nord Stream 2 so you'd survive retard

*shouldnt rely on US for defense
*shouldnt support american aggression into Russian sphere
*shouldnt support Soros NGOs

lmao they're really going to have energy shortages this winter. imagine being so fucking retarded that you sanction the provider of all your energy.

you don't have christ at your side you have a warm mediterranean climate so you won't freeze.

>just let russia do whatever it wants in europe bro you dont want your gas cut do you?

you would have enough money if you didn't waste it all on salmiakki toast

the emotional romanian again who thinks that russia is the superstate.
i really wonder what kind of disability you have?

oh i forgot, there no russians in russia

Attached: ruskimemi.png (1225x670, 88.91K)

How about
>Dont support american colour revolutions in neutral countries bordering Russia

merkel is a russian zog puppet that made europe's main economy hopelessly dependent on a country ruled with imputinity by a single guy who has expressed imperialist ambitions many times before. The fact that she didn't immediately pivot energy supplied in 2014 tells everything you need to know. The BND is busy hunting down muh nazis instead of catching compromised high level politicians

We're not interrupting anything, though. If EU just starts buying gas as they normally do instead of their weird moral/economical gymnastics to not support Russia but still get the gas, all supply problems will vanish.

that would mean letting you fags do whatever you want with no consequences. My whole point is that this should have never been the position and it's Merkel's fault. The EU should have been in a position to cut all imports from you from the very start

>Any revolution that Russia doesn't like is a CIA colored revolution.
No one wants to be shitssia's colony, be it Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan.

Dont they have a bunch of forests they can burn to power steam turbines?

eu is fuked

That's not the question of trust, then. EU is free to break or renegotiate their deals as they want for whatever reasons they have, but that's on them, Russia didn't break that deal.

Russia has been the best ally Germany ever had. Only the partnership with Russia allowed Germany to build forces for WW2 it was the deal in the cold war for Russian gas that tranformed the german economy into a power house. Betraying them for anglos and slavs is retarded as hell.

Americans were literally deciding who gets to be in goverment after Maidan, its beyond a doubt it was foreign take over. Hell you have Hunter Biden literally explicitly spelling it out that he is "busy taking over the Ukraine".
>No one wants to be shitssia's colony,
Most of Ukrainians were OK with Russia prior to 2010s. Most of Kazakhs today are OK with Russia. Its not about being colony, its simply about staying neutral. And even if Ukraine was to stray closer to Russia, why is it a problem for Europe? We have much more to lose than to gain by trying to conquer Ukraine.

kikes and america are the problem

The German problem shows itself.

Larger buffer between us and russia. Also russophiliac Germans and French getting inconvenienced.

Boo-hoo,i don't care.
I would starve to death entire Europe to destroy russia.