Hmm why is america such a stupid, violent place?

>hmm why is america such a stupid, violent place?
>experts say it must be toxic masculinity

Attached: 1641052740303.jpg (882x876, 450.77K)

Circumcision is such an obvious satanic ritual. It's really demoralizing to share this realm with you guys sometimes. It's like trying to explain why 2+2 = 4 to someone, and they just don't understand variables. Lord save me

it is toxic masculinity, but the missing puzzle piece is that "toxic masculinity" is the behaviors of "feminized men". Men who employ female social and emotional strategies in their everyday life.

Oy vey goy we must circumcize u we need your foreskins

>Make men feminized
>mock them for being feminine.
I want to lead a crusade against you child fucking demon whores, but I know I need to let go and leave this sinking ship

Anyone who defends this pedophilic shit is living proof that circumcision causes brain damage

Attached: 1637595558003.jpg (720x720, 93.3K)

>Circumcision is such an obvious satanic ritual
You mean Yahwistic. Jews worship a God named Yahweh, who commanded them to do this. You are hiding behind the term "satanic" because you don't want to acknowledge the fact that you worship the very same God that commanded them to do this.

I worship no God, but I so very badly wish I did. Back when I read and studied the bible extensively, it always seemed like the bible was talking about 2 different deities at once. It seems like nonsense.. But...
We now know the cold metal of logic. How databases and AI can follow a simplified model of humanity and how it steals the soul.
The wisdom of the wise wise will be frustrated or something like that.
Honestly at this point. I want to marry a 2d girl in Christ's schizo kingdom over this logical robot realm. Don't you see?

I want blood. They put this hatred in me.

christcucks seething

You should research what circumcision used to mean in ancient times for the Hebrew people, what it meant for early Christians in the 1st century, and what it means today in America. None of these are the same. Not one. You will be surprised.

Blue cross covered clitoral removal until 1977 before they dropped coverage.
They've dropped coverage for male circumcision in many states already.

They are losing on every front and they know it. I'm surprised to not have seen doctors swinging from the lampposts already.

Can you imagine being one of the last kids circumcised nowadays for such bullshit reasons... it might get interesting if they are left with no recourse through the law. There is no country in earth that still does mgm that isn't also a violent shithole, it's probably about as bad as lead fuel, if not worse. Stop creating damaged men.

Attached: 1637270095999.jpg (822x544, 95.65K)

>it always seemed like the bible was talking about 2 different deities at once
it actually does
read Lacan

Some people give up religion because of how clearly evil this sort of thing is.
Others might become religious because this sort of thing is clear evidence of demonic activity.

Attached: 1628554686841.jpg (1024x900, 74.86K)

Circumcision is ultimately beneficial, it placates hedonism and forces men to fornicate less, also makes your penis aesthetic and clean.

All circumcisers should be killed

Nah, it's not really all that bad.

It removes your most pleasurable piece of skin, before they can give consent.
It is as satanic as it gets. Marked for slavery for satan's robot factory

We don't need extra proof that circumcision causes brain damage, but thanks

Attached: 1643142897370.png (720x822, 242.99K)

Don't you faggots understand logic? We are done for. We will be cast out like slaves after the initialization is done. Please, for our sake, pray to your Gods.
I don't have hallucinations, I am perfectly reasonable. Open your eyes.

Circumcision literally causes permanent changes in the baby brain due to the extreme trauma and pain.

There is a reason the US is so violent compared to Europe and it's not just niggers, it's literally begins just after birth when parents bring in their children to get branded like cattle. Jewish cattle.

Nowhere did I mock anyone or provide any valence in my post.

Circumcision can actually have some benefits, such as preventing urinary infections in some men (still a rare occurrence).

Though at birth I must agree it is a barbaric practice, just as the female thing. However, I must say that the female version has no health related advantages that I can think of.

If cutting into the genitals of a newborn and then selling the removed tissue, at a profit, to make ineffective face creams for old women isn't "really all that bad" then please explain to me what is?