Why is zoomer fashion such shit, and why are they so stupid compared to literally every other generation?...

Why is zoomer fashion such shit, and why are they so stupid compared to literally every other generation?? What are the political implications of the stupidest generation yet soon taking the reigns?

Attached: 7a5eef6c-8df5-4117-919b-7ebd278a5498.jpg (608x1038, 125.35K)

They dress like a slut because monkey see monkey do. Women are not alive. They have the brains of a cow. Rape one even.

because they emulate niggers in every single way
fr cuh on god.

Attached: retard.jpg (1500x1407, 269.17K)

>political implications of the stupidest generation
collapse, boomers were the first so it already began

boomers still control everything. zoomers won't take control for decades. chill out lol

the kikes got to them more easily for some reason. we're fucked

That's mid - late 70s fashion user. Fashion runs in cycles

this is just how people dressed in the 90s
turns out you are the zoomer

I don't like these big pants they wear now, makes their ass look flat. But then, I feel like a hypocrite because I also hate leggings and yoga pants. Is there nothing in between?

This isn’t even bad, most of them wear nothing but leggings and hotpants

>leggings are bad
fag

Guys,
So I'm doing some observation and hypothesising:
Younger and younger girls are dressing in increasingly 'sexually suggestive' clothes.
Although this could be some weird perspective phenomena of 18 year olds staying 18 while I grow older.

But if it is the case:
I'm speculating that the sort of sexual liberation removes the barriers and reduces women to compete for sexual attention at lower and lower ages.

Thoughts?

What do you mean, that girl looks like shes from the 90s

idk I see zoomer girls running around they are almost impossible to not look at, complete sex machines and they seem to know it

Zoomers have no soul, they are flesh puppets.

Attached: 9FB556E6-5EE2-4390-BAF9-E76BA2003CB8.jpg (394x474, 29.44K)

Attached: 1343CD6F-2B74-4F22-AE0F-3AF71760CA89.jpg (640x606, 91.24K)

This.
The horrific niggering must be stopped for the honor of all mankind

cap

Attached: 1657063372137.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

>new generation bad

Ok gramps

For the cool tik toks.

This isn't happening because they hate culture, but ratherx bashing on culture is the new hype trend proposed by the (((media)))

When was the last time you saw a movie where the rebels were fundamentally wrong and just misunderstood the authority?

Star wars is a perfect example, and yes I'm talking about the first movie, it's shit, it's predictable at best, but because of certain (((funders))) it blew up, because the rebels good and empire bad, even though the empire was literally implied to be the last hope (pun intended) towards an peaceful galaxy without a war.

Another great example of popular media of this shit is every modern Disney movie ever.

I haven't even bothered to watch the ladder, i only watch comedies nowadays, helps me laugh at the clown world order

Attached: 1657355598478m.jpg (1024x768, 201.63K)

Boomer seething

>jew seething over a wyboi slaying cunts from ever race
Stay mad

Zoomers are the physical incarnation of generic Africanized consumer culture.

Stop complain. Lets talk about how to fix it.

This. They live to emulate niggers

she looks alright, what's the problem exactly?

have you talked to one before? literal morons so the way they dress is a reflection of their soulless fashion sense

>Why is zoomer fashion such shit, and why are they so stupid compared to literally every other generation
>Man thirdgraders are so stupid! t. forthgrader

because they are all psyopped to complete nigger shit and all try be trendy. this is the fruits of social media. expect more mental illness, the likes of which we've never seen in the next couple decades. Hasn't even been 2 decades of this shit.

but hey atleast we can be degenerate coomers jerking off to prime tik tok pussy amirite?

Attached: snapchatCANCER.jpg (1200x800, 113.77K)