Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Attached: Femaleshamingtactics.jpg (881x720, 263.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If someone ever suggests you have a small penis, then reply, "So you wont mind me being balls deep in your asshole, right?"

All you need to do is call them a slut. Call them fat. Call them lonely wine aunts. Tell them that their dad is ashamed of them, or would be if he bothered to stick around. Call them baby murderers too. Flip the script and shame them right back. Difference is that they actually care and everything you're saying is actually true.

1) I be you would make a GREAT mother...
2) Where's your husband? Is he in the car?
3) Don't you think this behavior would embarass your children?

Attached: 1628979987602.jpg (356x292, 31.04K)

no just laugh under your breath and get on with what your doing.

Attached: truthteller.jpg (900x661, 110.67K)

>suggests you have a small penis, then reply
Big Vagina

Big Vagina - Curb Your Enthusiasm
youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0

a femoid said i had a small dick on twitter so I sent her a pic of my 10" monster then I was b&

Attached: 1642963367127.png (734x734, 95.88K)

Why not shame them? Women HATE being called fat or a slut. It breaks them. They will cry and scream at the same time. It's hilarious.

“Muh holes, you can’t get muh holes” is the battle cry of the toasty roastie. They have nothing else.

Attached: 4645C1D9-6C89-4415-AB0B-3B13397BD93F.jpg (512x911, 86.23K)

Ignoring women is the best response. Good or bad women crave attention more then anything, and you are wasting your time and sanity dealing with their childish concerns.

i prefer the slower game of watching them self destruct , a few well placed questions and alot of not even reacting to their atempts

A better response to a woman that pulls the "my body my choice" argument is to say something like:
>Nobody wants your body. Have you looked in a mirror lately?
Then just point out all of her flaws. Even the hottest woman has flaws that she's aware of and tries her best to hide. Although most of the women making that argument are fat gargoyles so it's all too easy.

It's fun making them cry and throw things. Depending on where they are at the time, it can even result in them getting tossed out by security or taken away in handcuffs.

This. The number one thing all women want is attention. They just can’t stand a lack of attention.

>Ignoring women is the best response.

Father died when I was 7. I was raised by my mother and two older sisters 6 and 7 years older than me. Women are insane and evil. Your advice is best advice.

The worst thing women can do is make you descend to their abysmal level.

"If you wrestle with turds, win or lose you'll get smeared with shit"

Hunter S. Thompson

I agree that the Luls can be fun,
However
Hell hath no fury like a women scorned.
You are still giving them what they want by paying attention to their childishness.
You lose the game when you start playing it.

This movie got closer to the core of what women are than any other movie before or since

Attached: Capture.jpg (1027x620, 92.37K)

This is why I ignore women in my gym that I know I'm not going to talk to anyway. All that makeup, tight colorful attention grabbing clothes and effort just to be ignored. Deep down they seethe when guys don't look their way

>You have a small dick
Stop lying babe

Attached: CFADE862-F29D-4257-BC6A-A7C4AC77D41A.jpg (970x553, 152.98K)

This is what every femdom nigger says when you criticize their muscular women tomboy giantess fetish. Are they all secretly women?

Attached: aesDfub.jpg (979x797, 150.91K)