If I were a betting man, I'd say the USA will invade Iran in the next 2 years

If I were a betting man, I'd say the USA will invade Iran in the next 2 years

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 12.03.59 PM.png (1768x1440, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMDQzITWJyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be extremely costly. Not only can Iran shut down strait of hormuz, they could blow up all the oil investments on the other side of the gulf. Gas prices would probably be 15 bucks a gallon.

Then again, is the US even operating in it's own interests at this point?

I'd give you 2:1 that they won't. There are very strong geographical reasons which make boots-on-the-ground military action extremely unlikely.

Even bombing them would be unlikely. Russia would likely supply them with the S-550 and even then Iran could do this

but at the same time, the Iraq war didn't benefit Americans and the US still did it because ZOG wanted it

Iran is physically uninvadable. Cannot be done.

actually, you may be right. if we still had afghanistan than maybe.

Actually I think it's Saudi Arabia that will get wiped off the map, for ditching the USD

This is not going to happen. They’ve been saying this for longer than you’ve been alive.

The US government hasn't acted in its people's best interests since long before we were born

yeah iran is going to get btfo. saudi's hate them too, not just pissrael.

I hate Jews so goddamn much that I can't help visualizing their mass slaughter, dismemberment, impalement, and so on even when encountering the normal ones. It's gotten so bad that I just don't talk to people anymore. I would like a game where you can invade and kill Jews, so I can take this out of my system.

they dont need boots, all they need is to nuke them into submission. Its not a similar situation like Afghanistan where they actually have to watch out for civilians. If its a full on war they can just nuke them and be done with it.

I doubt it. They haven't ditched the Yuan yet, it seems like they might be doing it for leverage.

Believe it or not, even Iran wanted to trade on the dollar in the early 2000s. The US said no. Other countries trading on the petrodollar isn't the main concern

youtu.be/OMDQzITWJyU

Do it, faggot. It will be the last nail in your coffin.

IRAN NUKED.
R
A
N

N
U
K
E
D

>Russian weapons
You know that they're a failure, right? just look at how a weak army like Ukraine is buttfucking every rusmongolian.

Jews suck but you need help.

>He actually believes the globohomo narrative

Jews are metaphysical abominations that should die.

"To the Jew, everything human is a sham. One might even say that the Jewish face is nothing but a mask. The Jew is not a liar: he is the lie itself. From this vantage point, we can say that the Jew is not a man. … He lives the pseudo-life of a ghoul whose fortunes are linked to Yahweh-Moloch. He employs deception as the weapon with which he will exterminate mankind. The Jew is the very incarnation of the unearthly power of destruction."
-- Ludwig Klages

Cyrus should have slaughtered them all instead of free them from Babylonian captivity.

Being complacent with the existence of Jews is the real mental illness. You're the one who should seek help.

Pakistan should give all non shappos goy islamic countries (no arab countries except for maybe Syria and algeria) nuclear weapons
And point them towards Europe, America and their lapdogs with a dead man trigger

This is a kike on a VPN. I refuse to believe a Muslim would buy globohomo narrative

russian exposing themselves as a paper tiger isnt a 'globohomo narrative', its just reality.

Talks of building bomb like tough warlord wears mask like little bitch.
Mixed messages fren.

Arab countries are not islamic in government nor the people, especially emirates, they are like the capital of the good goys
Places like Afghanistan and Malaysia have more faithful Muslims
Arabs mostly are coward cucks, religion aside, their leaders would spit in their faces and they wouldn't say a litter
It's over
Russia alone is destroying the largest country in Europe and Europe's whole economy
China is 10 times stronger, both militarily and economicly
The moment taiwan falls It's over for the kikes and their slaves