Are swedes redpilled yet?

Are swedes redpilled yet?

Attached: green.jpg (892x891, 96.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rmx.news/crime/9-year-old-swedish-girl-beaten-into-coma-on-playground-by-13-year-old-ethiopian-just-given-permanent-residence/
rmx.news/article/somali-migrant-who-raped-9-year-old-swedish-girl-won-t-be-deported/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard they cucked and just increasingly move up north the more diverse their neighborhood becomes

Isn't that every white nation right now?

>english
Who the fuck wants to learn that retarded language

Om vadå?

lol

>Australia
>french
Don't get it

Everyone wants to know how to talk like a white man.

Let me just confirm I got the point here
>In every other country, users are learning a foreign language
>In Sweden, users are learning Swedish
>this suggests that unlike everywhere else, users in Sweden are disproportionately non-Swedish
Yes?

Why do Pakistan and Iran want to learn French?

Sort-of. I'm half finn.

Its too bad German didn't become the world language.

Attached: man-in-the-high-castle-1170x660.jpg (1170x660, 216.87K)

>in minecraft

Even anglos want to learn spanish or french if you look at the map

Two 9 years old girls raped and killed by ethiopian and somalian refugees recently.
I wonder where Sweeds will draw the line.

>rmx.news/crime/9-year-old-swedish-girl-beaten-into-coma-on-playground-by-13-year-old-ethiopian-just-given-permanent-residence/
>rmx.news/article/somali-migrant-who-raped-9-year-old-swedish-girl-won-t-be-deported/

Attached: 1648063996683.jpg (564x784, 203.07K)

The Swede is not your friend

Funny they had to shut down the show because the world presented in this serie was pretty much white utopia.

Why do Scandinavians and island Asians wanna learn Spanish?

SST's for civilian travel, an orderly society, no crime, everybody had a job, high speed mass transit, yes it was a nazi nightmare

>Why do Scandinavians and island Asians wanna learn Spanish?
Spain is a huge tourist destination for a lot of countries.

What i'm getting wrong? Nobody here in Finland speaks Spanish.

We are unhealthy tolerant and I'm not sure what will trigger a revolution. Maybe when the government bans snus.

Might be about time to learn it now, when it will replace finnish.

But its popular. We already know finnish, english and swedish for certain. Spanish is a holiday language, perfect for duolingo

Ew. My condolences.

Yeah, but doesn’t everyone in the EU speak English? At least we’ll enough to vacation there. Can island Asians even afford EU travel?