With NASA literally admitting to using a movie for part of the moon landing, why do some people still believe in it?

With NASA literally admitting to using a movie for part of the moon landing, why do some people still believe in it?

Attached: 1657993752853.png (825x793, 563.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Men_in_the_Moon_(1964_film)
telegra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/337820145/
cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356712611/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil_(cosmology)
moonhoaxdebunked.com/
youtu.be/Ah1QMVfYL2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Men_in_the_Moon_(1964_film)

It's on Wikipedia even

And The Telegraph
telegra .ph/NASA-Admits-to-Usage-of-Movies-in-Broadcast-of-Moon-Landing-07-16

All I have on the NASA and their lies
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/337820145/

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (1100x935, 197.3K)

This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Also:
Why hasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) been closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

There are also a bunch of NASA footages where you see bubbles rising up "in space", but the video I had doesnt exist and would have to search for a new one first.

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 83.21K)

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Also what is that in pic related?
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

hey german user, give me your basic gestalt on what the fuck is going on
read the archive, pretty spot on most stuff

109+1
no matter how hard CERN fucks with the timeline, Jews will always be getting themselves booted out of societies through all of history

Attached: 1657884553187.png (480x457, 279.18K)

>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes
It was photographic film or live TV sent to earth. No videotaping was done on the moon.

woth the NASA?
I believe they are a means to syphon tax money towards black projects with the normies encouraging it because "yay science".
it further is a cover for the actual spaceprogram as flying saucer tech is already existent since WW2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356712611/
and the US took in german scientist with project paperclip.
It also provides installments for the military space program they can use whenever needed right under they eyes of the people and allows them to control all info regarding space and the planets and stars making everything appear random and meaningless

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil_(cosmology)
radiation patterns show earth is in a special position with special alignment and seems to not at all be random. this implication of higher meaning opposing the nihilistic atheism is then dubbed "axis of evil"

Attached: Cooper Mars.png (810x613, 777.63K)

because people are too stupid and need great pictures to realize what is happening.
it's like here on pol.
the moon landing was nevertheless fake, space is real and the he

Attached: 1650137391784.gif (444x250, 933.66K)

All your bullshit has been addressed many times. Here's one resource for example. moonhoaxdebunked.com/

and this is a lie. NASA is a different word to NASHA.

Moon hoaxers have to be the biggest conspiratards. Truly pathetic.

I'm just waiting for Polish user and his Mt. Rainier pictures to show up and call us kikes.

na, its written like that, the s having a small hook making it an SH sound. of you think there are coincidences with jews and freemasons you are in for an awakening

Attached: straps.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

its a different word. they aren't pronounced the same way. which means you're lying.

check this out regarding cmb maps (axis of evil):
youtu.be/Ah1QMVfYL2I

its just poor science i reckon

its all a scam, real question for me is really, is someone steering this ship called earth or there's still some spontaneously happening history around us thats not part of larger scams going on

>bullshit
This. The moon landings were real.
However, all missions had undisclosed military aspects. Until those are 100% known it will be impossible to know exactly what deceptions were perpetrated and why.

top kek, that glowfaggot also wrote a book deboooonking 9/11 conspiracies

whether or not people landed on the moon doesn't matter. what matters is what brings an end to suffering. Which is of course the cessation of craving the cause of suffering.

maybe. the technology they came up with would certainly have been of interest to the military at least.

don't care, different subject.

You don't care that he "debunked" an obvious false flag? How does that not destroy his credibility?

The rovers aren't on Mars user, they are on Devin Island, though most people at NASA actually believe that they are on Mars